Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

On 2/5/2023 at 10:55 PM, SirDoge said:

These mods are so cool,are there any plans for Berseria/Zestiria in the future ?

I haven't played Berseria or Zestiria, so I have no intention of making a mod for them at this time.
I might play Berseria, but I honestly don't know how to make mods for it since it is not a game developed with UnrealEngine.

【Change Rinwell to Edna MOD】

This mod changes Rinwell's face, default hair, and default outfit to Edna.

• The facial expressions are not very different under normal conditions, but may break down when the expressions change significantly in cutscenes or skits.
  • The height can be adjusted to Rinwell, so she is taller than the original Edna.
  • Her hair and outfit can be changed to something else, but since Edna's head is larger than hers, her hair will not be the same size.
  • The hair, ribbons, skirt, and other swinging parts are all moved by cloth physics, so they may move unnaturally in some cases.

As with the Chirarism Edna MOD, a version with a modified nose head shape is included as an extra. (All images are taken with this mod).

Translation: DeepL

Spoiler

1.png.d6b1b7de1c512b7dea840002a8cb7550.png

2.png.515f8610ab94baf72ba479112073fd63.png

3.png.fede35b9be6d6e04056395effaef1bec.png

Change Rinwell to Edna.zip

31 minutes ago, ALALALFA said:

I haven't played Berseria or Zestiria, so I have no intention of making a mod for them at this time.
I might play Berseria, but I honestly don't know how to make mods for it since it is not a game developed with UnrealEngine.

Ah ok,no worries.Thanks for answering.

On 2/10/2023 at 12:19 AM, Ailong said:

I don't know if this will be changed but Shionne's school clothes also have shorts like the Rinwell version without modification

【Shionne_panty school uniform】

This is a mod to make A and C of Shionne's school uniforms into panties for underwear.
B was tights and has not been changed.
The skirt was moving like pants, so I added cloth physics. The surface may look a little strange.

Translation: DeepL

Spoiler

image.png.2b299c5aa357d8d6b951d028a8b3cd21.png

image.png.11c2e3715dcbbddaa2c2969224c62516.png

image.png.369539998b8678a9a1f1496a6aca0818.png

Shionne_panty school uniform.zip

On 1/12/2023 at 11:42 PM, ALALALFA said:

【Chirarism Rinwell MOD】ver.1.1.1

Our apologies. The following mistakes have been corrected.

• Fixed a mistake where if you did not install the normal color mod, you would lose the texture on your underwear when installing the other color costume mods

Translated with DeepL

Chirarism Rinwell ver.1.1.1.zip 24.79 MB · 467 downloads

It looks good, can you also remove the hood & sleeves ?

It would be great if you could see the hair style from the back.

Thanks for the school outfit mod
Is it possible to do for all mods where a miniskirt is used
More slower skirt animation

With the speed that she there's has long skirts

And then with the current one you generally can’t even descry underpants no matter how much you jump
Apart from screenshots

3 hours ago, Ailong said:

Thanks for the school outfit mod
Is it possible to do for all mods where a miniskirt is used
More slower skirt animation

With the speed that she there's has long skirts

And then with the current one you generally can’t even descry underpants no matter how much you jump
Apart from screenshots

No promises can be made regarding other outfits.
We are also thinking about not adjusting the behavior of the skirts as far as the ones we have already made.

Are you saying that the skirt of Shionne's uniform mod doesn't roll up very much?
That's funny, that shouldn't be the case ......

Spoiler

1857799642_MQz8eJG-Imgur.gif.c3831e5160b9dc17807482b6cef4f292.gif

Spoiler

image.png

I didn't mean to say that she doesn't roll much.

I just wanted to say that the effect like in this screenshot does not work for all miniskirts
At least Shionne
Let me explain, I mean that you can’t see the belly and, in principle, the whole panties
How does it work with long dresses
And it turns out as if it were a leotard and not panties

Or maybe the fact is that the skirts are short and they fall too quickly and because of this you don’t have time to see the whole

Edited by Ailong
1 hour ago, Ailong said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png

I didn't mean to say that she doesn't roll much.

I just wanted to say that the effect like in this screenshot does not work for all miniskirts
At least Shionne
Let me explain, I mean that you can’t see the belly and, in principle, the whole panties
How does it work with long dresses
And it turns out as if it were a leotard and not panties

Or maybe the fact is that the skirts are short and they fall too quickly and because of this you don’t have time to see the whole

I see ...... I may not have understood it well due to the translation, but for now, how about this for the uniform, since the skirt mesh goes all the way to the waist.
The original skirt uses a different physics system than this mod, but unfortunately that one is difficult to use in this game's mod, so it may be difficult to make the skirt fluffy. I tried reducing the gravity, but it didn't work very well because the skirt tends to be squishy in shape.

Spoiler

1073986492_eNOFfWk-Imgur.gif.1fb1394e7a37f2797cad9ad190137c88.gif

Shionne_panty school uniform.zip

Edited by ALALALFA
On 1/29/2023 at 1:01 AM, ALALALFA said:

【Chirarism Dress Shionne  MOD】ver.1.1.0

Improved cloth physics in the chest area.
For the miniskirt, we also improved the skirt physics.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.99972df0e8f20dabb5edb7fa567a6477.pngimage.png.bec335a1757cc60eb6e5c4e0d4388d2b.png

Chirarism Dress Shionne mini skirt ver.1.1.0.zipFetching info... Chirarism Dress Shionne ver.1.1.0.zipFetching info...

I like this. It is possible to remove one side of the top and expose the nipple on one side?

ALALALFA

You know, I looked, perhaps, in principle, regarding these costumes here Shionne_panty school uniform, Chirarism Dress Shionne, Chirarism Shionne MOD

Perhaps the size of the panties, I think they should be smallerfrom the side from which the player most often looks at the character

Less from the waist

I think that this would solve all the problems of perception
Maybe it also applies to Rinwell, but here you need to take a closer look

And it is possible to highlight the transition between the panties and the skin of the heroine
Or just make the size of the heroines more expressive butt
Well, maybe you have some other ideas.

Everything else is great at the moment

Edited by Ailong
On 2023/2/12 at 午前10時19分, ALALALFA said:

Can I take it further from here and just take off the innerwear like this mod? (DeepL)

ここからさらに、このmodのようにインナーだけを脱がすことは出来ますか?

https://i.imgur.com/Gyulrn4.jpg

【チラリズムリンウェル ノースリーブ・フードレスMOD】

コンテンツを非表示

Ver.A.png.1ebef4b5bf3de570020fcda9a5aedc9b.png

Ver.B.png.5562849c97a50185c1e4b0f4c71e6527.png

3.png.8ce63a35923e92ef541f621c945cad38.png

Chirarism Rinwell ノースリーブ Hoodless.zip 26.77MB · 201 ダウンロード