Skyrim crashes when start screen is fully loaded

Everytime I load up (modded) skyrim, I can't even click on any options, because as soon as it loads it CTDs, my skyrim was fine the day before and had no issues running at all. Any ideas on what the problem is?

(Only thing notable is that the power in my area kept coming on and off due to a storm and it caused my computer to turn off unexpectedly many times. But idk if that would do anything to Skyrim and it's files)

21 minutes ago, Grill_Master said:

Everytime I load up (modded) skyrim, I can't even click on any options, because as soon as it loads it CTDs, my skyrim was fine the day before and had no issues running at all. Any ideas on what the problem is?

(Only thing notable is that the power in my area kept coming on and off due to a storm and it caused my computer to turn off unexpectedly many times. But idk if that would do anything to Skyrim and it's files)

In no particular order, the three things that most commonly cause that are:

1) you lack a master file for one of your mods (your mod manager should notify you but you can always run LOOT to be sure),

2) you are using SE mods in your Skyrim LE game (or vice versa), or

3) you have an animation issue (run FNIS and pay attention to Warnings and Errors that you receive).

26 minutes ago, Grill_Master said:

Try restarting your pc and see if that helps. This is a soft reset and should be done about every day or so to keep your pc running smoothly. After that I would verify your cache integrity through Steam since Skyrim seems to 'bleed' files or something over time for no apparent reason.

I had an issue where I was playing fine the day before with no changes etc. then next morning it would crash at menu load screen. Disabled every mod until I got to CBPC and then disabling that did skyrim work again. Re-installing CBPC didn't work, neither did reinstalling from Steam, what I ended up doing is renaming the cbp.dll to xcbp.dll (think it conflicted with hdt-smp load).