Help me unshine my naked BHUNP-3BBB Body!

Bosse is a utility mod, maybe a bit like manipulator (closest I can come but really they're not the same)  unimportant since you clearly don't use it

I didn't' get the impression you were a DD type but just had to put those in for completion's sake. I *have read several threads where people had weird script issues with DD related stuff. (apparently "to be expected", even if the players didn't expect it) 

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Is Racemenu installation supposed to install nioverride.ini? I do not see it as one of the contained files when hit Preview contents on the RM file, and I do not have any nioverride.ini in my Data\SKSE\Plugins folder. I do have a subfolder there named Nioverride, but it just has a folder named tintdata in it, with a pubic hair xml file in it. I have had that particular pubic hair overlay in my game for several years so I doubt it is causing my body shines.

Apparently in SE the settings were moved to skse64.ini, so no, you probably wouldn't have nioverride.ini.  I wasn't aware that it had changed in SE. 

The settings I use are from YPS Immersive Fashion under LE, as it uses the same slavetats technology to apply some nails and makeup, so I was curious if increasing that would have any effect since it involves the torso slot and NIOverride which is part of Racemenu (I'm probably wrong though but doesn't hurt to see).  I'm not able to verify if they are in skse64.ini at the moment.

Edited by Marg597
cleanup
43 minutes ago, Marg597 said:
2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Is Racemenu installation supposed to install nioverride.ini? [...] I do not have any nioverride.ini in my Data\SKSE\Plugins folder.

Apparently in SE the settings were moved to skse64.ini, so no, you probably wouldn't have nioverride.ini.  I wasn't aware that it had changed in SE. 

AHA! I have skee64.ini, which is (I think) what you're referring to. All of the entries in it are the defaults- I haven't changed anything.

UPDATE after more testing:

I installed ASLAL and started a new game. I accepted the ugly Nord the game decided on for me. When I landed in the prison cell next to the statue of Mara, I removed my Roughspun Tunic.

Shiny body. :classic_ohmy:

With no preset whatsoever. ?

So at this point, I have no idea where to go from here. Maybe I should tick the SexLab "Female Body Suit" option...

12 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

UPDATE after more testing:

I installed ASLAL and started a new game. I accepted the ugly Nord the game decided on for me. When I landed in the prison cell next to the statue of Mara, I removed my Roughspun Tunic.

Shiny body. :classic_ohmy:

With no preset whatsoever. ?

So at this point, I have no idea where to go from here. Maybe I should tick the SexLab "Female Body Suit" option...

That can not be a script. Is practically impossible that an script apply a bad texture in less than one minute.

Your problem must be in your base body model. Reinstall yours body textures.

That also rules out what I was thinking earlier if a mod was trying to apply superfluous overlays so probably don't need to worry about editing that ini file.  The only other thing would be to disable everything except racemenu and your body/texture/alternate start or what have you, and try that same test again with the default nord just to see.

3 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

That can not be a script. Is practically impossible that an script apply a bad texture in less than one minute.

Your problem must be in your base body model. Reinstall yours body textures.

I have reinstalled not only my body textures but my body meshes as well. The shiny body persists.

CryingGirl.gif

I just did some more testing and got a contradictory result- I disabled my Facelight mod and my new character did NOT get shiny right away- however, after I put on a wig and a body-proxy collision-shape ring (Xing Ring), I got shiny the next time I got naked. So I may be narrowing it down. Right now I suspect the Xing Ring since it invokes a body shape- it's supposed to be invisible, but specularity and alpha are two different properties... I'll make a 3rd new character and see if I can wear the wig (and no ring) without getting the shinies.

7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I just did some more testing and got a contradictory result- I disabled my Facelight mod and my new character did NOT get shiny right away- however, after I put on a wig and a body-proxy collision-shape ring (Xing Ring), I got shiny the next time I got naked. So I may be narrowing it down. Right now I suspect the Xing Ring since it invokes a body shape- it's supposed to be invisible, but specularity and alpha are two different properties... I'll make a 3rd new character and see if I can wear the wig (and no ring) without getting the shinies.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/8290248-hdt-smp-physics-wigs-patch-and-package-for-great-modders-work/?view=findpost&p=83132168

I find this mod that is a modified version of the hairs but without the ring:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43120?tab=description

On 9/6/2021 at 4:36 AM, alex77r4 said:

Thanks, Alex, I already knew about the ringless versions but I liked the collision-body ring bc I was able to use it with other hair/wig mods in addition to the 3 Xing compilations. Still, in an effort to find out what the hell is going wrong in my current game that did not go wrong in my last game with the same mods, I added the ringless versions and I'm now in a collision-body ring-free environment and still getting the shinies any time I equip or unequip a slot 32 item.

Digging and testing continue, as does the crying.

Edited by Vyxenne

Here's a short video clip showing what is going on- I'm getting a thin, bluish, metallic light from somewhere above my right shoulder for about one second after I turn off the candlelight spell illuminating the scene. During that brief second, my top disappears and my body shine is very apparent. At the end is an illustration of the fact that there is no body shine associated with torchlight. I turned of Facelight (disabled the mod) a day or two ago in case it had anything to do with my shiny body.

I set the age gate on the video, so if you want to see it please click the "Watch on YouTube" link.

Thanks for any insight anyone may have on my shiny body.

I have a general and possibly relevant question: Why is the _s.dds file "subdural" in its expression? Why isn't it the dominant layer in the "skin" stack? Does the order in which the layers are applied (ostensibly by whatever process actually "loads" the "naked body") make any different to the final view?

Edited by anjenthedog

Sorry, the LL system did not notify me of a new comment :classic_angry: and when I tried to find the thread it was buried and I could not find it even by searching for it.

I am using a preset I made myself on a previous character. That character may or may not have been made (in part) from a preset and then modified by me, or I may have created her from scratch- I no longer remember. I opened the jslot file and searched for DDS a week or so ago, as soon as I read the first couple of comments (and the two threads I found) and did not find any skin overrides at all.

I removed the Xing Ring from my game and tested without it- no difference- still got the shinies. I replaced the Xing/Dint999 pack with the new ringless version on the Nexus and all my Dint999 RM hairstyles (courtesy of YOU :classic_heart: ? ? ) and wigs work great and do not clip at all.

I also changed the Specular Color of my body from white to black in two places in the BodySlide\ShapeData\BHUNP-3BBB nif  and then built my body into the game, then checked the resulting two mesh files (femalebody_0.nif & femalebody_1.nif) and found that the changes had been correctly applied. I still had the shinies. It is obvious to me that the issue is not my installed default body bc I have outfits with UUNP, UNP, UNPB, 7B and even CBBE bodies in them, and ALL of them display the shinies when slot 32 items are equipped or unequipped.

On 9/10/2021 at 9:33 AM, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

(Is it even the preset now or is it the xing-collision-ring that's buggy?)

As far as I am able to determine, neither the preset nor the Xing Ring is causing my shinies. The only thing I haven't tried yet is the suggestion to populate all Racemenu body overlays with random tats to (apparently) displace whatever overlay is infesting my bodies. I'll try that later today bc what I am experiencing behaves in every way like a rogue body overlay.

Since I can't fix it, I made a KB macro to open Racemenu and then close the console, leaving RM open for me to X out of and hit A twice to accept my name and close RM (I use a controller). This fixes it until the next time I equip/re-equip/remove a slot-32 item.

Meanwhile, I'll probably continue to (occasionally) play my screwed-up version of the game until my frustration level reaches critical mass, at which point I'll just stop playing SSE altogether- the ugliness of vanilla characters and landscapes makes the vanilla game impossible to enjoy.

Edited by Vyxenne
Because I'm an idiot
5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

The only thing I haven't tried yet is the suggestion to populate all Racemenu body overlays with random tats to (apparently) displace whatever overlay is infesting my bodies.

i mean that could be it, but it could be a couple of other things as well:

i'd assume that it is in fact Racemenu (or rather the underlying SKSE library skee64.dll) acting up. Or to be more precise, not RM/skee itself, but something interacting with it.
That could either be:

• a papyrus script (more likely in my experience)
  • another .dll interacting with skee64.dll (less likely in my experience)

in the first case IMO the best step would be to search for scripts calling any skee/NiOverride functions inside your Data\Scripts folder.

If you want you can zip that folder and send it to me or search for skee strings, such as "NiOverride" or "AddSkinOverride" inside the compiled .pex scripts.

(edit: forgot to mention: it could also be called from a script inside a .bsa archive)

also: the AddSkinOverride method can replace the base specular map on a mesh -> if that function is being called on your character, then filling up RM body overlays will not fix your issue as the base textures were replaced.

also also: that's precisely how the wet function mod works: instead of adding RM overlays it literally swaps out your regular body textures for more glossy ones.

Edited by yeahhowaboutnooo

Just PM'd you my scripts. Thanks for looking at them.

1 hour ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

that's precisely how the wet function mod works

What's interesting about this is that I do have a "wet look" function enabled in one of my mods' MCM, but can't for the life of me remember which one. When I go outside in the rain, my hair, skin and clothing all take on a wet-look sheen. However, when I've been inside for a few minutes, the sheen disappears, as you would logically expect. It stays gone as long as I stay dry.

The only thing that triggers my body shine is equipping or unequipping a slot 32 item. When it occurs, only my body gets shiny- not my hands, or feet, or head, or hair, or clothes. This happens whether the equipping/unequipping is done via SL script or by me directly, changing clothes via my Inventory menu, and regardless of whether the slot 32 item being equipped/unequipped is a vanilla item or a mod-added one.

I don't understand what script would be firing when I take my top off.... Could it be SL Random Sex (or Aroused Redux) reacting to my nudity/exhibitionist status change? Hmmm... I've had SLA forever, but Random Sex was only recently installed. I think I need to disable it and see what happens.

Edited by Vyxenne
14 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

What's interesting about this is that I do have a "wet look" function enabled in one of my mods' MCM, but can't for the life of me remember which one. When I go outside in the rain, my hair, skin and clothing all take on a wet-look sheen. However, when I've been inside for a few minutes, the sheen disappears, as you would logically expect. It stays gone as long as I stay dry.

Probably is Wet Function Redux and can be the source of all yours problems.

52 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

I didn't see your load order if you posted it

Yes, you're right, I should have posted it. The problem is that it is not a complete list of my 410 mods, many of which don't have plugins. Still, here's my load order:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
254 FE   0 Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full ESL Version.esm
254 FE   1 TestMCM.esl
  6  6     ApachiiHair.esm
254 FE   2 Cathedral - 3D Mountain Flowers.esp
  7  7     Occ_Skyrim_Tamriel.esp
254 FE   3 RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
  8  8     Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
254 FE   4 Extra Dimensional Storage.esl
  9  9     FISS.esp
 10  a     Heels Sound.esm
 11  b     High Poly Head.esm
254 FE   5 IcyHikariHair.esl
254 FE   6 Mors Arrows Be Gone.esl
 12  c     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 13  d     SexLab.esm
 14  e     SexLabAroused.esm
254 FE   7 SAS.esl
 15  f     SummerWear.esm
254 FE   8 AHZmoreHUDInventory.esl
           HDTHighHeel.esm
254 FE   9 AsharaSkyrimCharacterPresetsReplacer.esp
254 FE   a SkyUI_SE.esp
 16 10     Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
 17 11     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 18 12     NSUTR_bugfixes.esp
 19 13     NSUTR_groundsnow_mesh_fixes.esp
 20 14     NSUTR_improvements.esp
254 FE   b NSUTR_Static_fix.esp
 21 15     FaceSculptorsRacemenu.esp
 22 16     KS Hairdo's.esp
 23 17     SSE_Amb_SimaEffect.esp
254 FE   c Maevan2EyeBrows.esp
 24 18     MikanEyes All in one SE.esp
 25 19     Cathedral Weathers.esp
254 FE   d HDT Female Hairstyles Wigs.esp
254 FE   e HHairstyles wigs.esp
 26 1a     KS HDT SMP.esp
254 FE   f Harem Clothes Playable Vyx.esp
 27 1b     SexLabRandomSex.esp
254 FE  10 SexlabLightMeUp.esp
 28 1c     SkyrimOutfitSystem.esp
254 FE  11 BHUNP3BBB.esp
 29 1d     RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
 30 1e     SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
 31 1f     zzCazyFH.esp
 32 20     AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp
 33 21     12FemaleBrows.esp
 34 22     Shadows.esp
 35 23     RelightingSkyrim_SSE.esp
 36 24     S3DTrees NextGenerationForests.esp
 37 25     JKs Skyrim.esp
 38 26     EEKs Beautiful Whiterun - JKs Skyrim.esp
 39 27     Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp
 40 28     Immersive Jewelry.esp
 41 29     Realistic Boat Bobbing.esp
 42 2a     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 43 2b     Particle Patch for ENB SSE.esp
 44 2c     FS_UltimateAssortment.esp
 45 2d     icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
 46 2e     AMatterOfTime.esp
 47 2f     UIExtensions.esp
 48 30     AddItemMenuSE.esp
 49 31     Bijin AIO.esp
 50 32     AelaStandalone.esp
 51 33     [Melodic] After School.esp
 52 34     Apachii_DivineElegance_Addons.esp
 53 35     Eli_Breezehome.esp
254 FE  12 No Riverbededge Grass -Rift -Coast.esp
 54 36     JKs Skyrim_No Snow Under the Roof_Patch.esp
 55 37     SunJeong Lovers Lab Collection 3-2.esp
254 FE  13 [Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
254 FE  14 mpThievesNightOnTheTown.esp
254 FE  15 Landscape For Grass Mods JK'S Skyrim.esp
 56 38     SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
 57 39     SLPrivacy.esp
 58 3a     SassyGirls.esp
 59 3b     mpThievesNightOnTheTown_JKSkyrim_patch.esp
254 FE  16 JKs Skyrim_3D Trees_Patch.esp
 60 3c     raggedshortcut.esp
 61 3d     Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
254 FE  17 Apachii_Divine_Elegance_Armored Nails.esp
 62 3e     AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp
254 FE  18 AutoKillMoveScreenshots.esp
254 FE  19 AutoRescaleDisabler.esp
254 FE  1a BHUNP CaressofVenus.esp
254 FE  1b Enchanting Freedom.esp
           HN66 SLEEK Outfits.esp
 63 3f     The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp
254 FE  1c RBB - JKs Skyrim Patch.esp
 64 40     SummerWearSA.esp
           [SunJeong] Ninirim Collection.esp
 65 41     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
 66 42     Kinky Inn.esp
254 FE  1d Landscape For Grass Mods - Military Camps.esp
 67 43     SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
 68 44     BarbarianExplorer.esp
254 FE  1e Barbarian Explorer Addons by Vyxenne.esp
254 FE  1f BabyDolls.esp
 69 45     Better Females - Eyebrows.esp
 70 46     Bijin AIO - YBMT.esp
 71 47     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 72 48     BlackLaceMiniDress.esp
254 FE  20 BlackLaceMiniDressReslots.esp
 73 49     BlendedRoads.esp
 74 4a     Bouncy-Bodices-Booties-Belts-Stockings.esp
254 FE  21 Bouncy-Bodices Overrides.esp
 75 4b     C5Kev's Barbarian Ranger UUNP.esp
 76 4c     [COCO]Anaconda.esp
 77 4d     [COCO]BloomYouth.esp
254 FE  22 COCO Student Skirts and Panties.esp
 78 4e     CWneutral.esp
 79 4f     Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
 80 50     Celes Rogue Armor UNP.esp
 81 51     FollowerSelina.esp
 82 52     HTBWigsApachiiSkyHair.esp
 83 53     Cherry's Eyes.esp
 84 54     Converse Shoes.esp
254 FE  23 Converse Shoes Light Armor Addon.esp
 85 55     DEM_Privat.esp
254 FE  24 DWISS Eyeglasses.esp
 86 56     Stella Mithril Armor.esp
 87 57     Dance for Septims.esp
 88 58     DanceForMe.esp
 89 59     DarkStandalone.esp
 90 5a     DIMclothes1.esp
 91 5b     DogmaAnimSLAL.esp
 92 5c     Metalsabers Beautiful Elves of Skyrim.esp
 93 5d     Metalsabers Beautiful Ladies of Skyrim.esp
254 FE  25 Alva Replacer.esp
254 FE  26 Bards of Solitude - Illdi.esp
 94 5e     Elephant'sScriptLatencyTester.esp
 95 5f     Elven Archer Armor.esp
 96 60     _ImoMegane.esp
 97 61     Eyes of Aber.esp
 98 62     FNIS.esp
 99 63     FNISSexyMove.esp
254 FE  27 FavoredSoul SMP.esp
100 64     FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
254 FE  28 FollowerSelina Default Body Patch SE.esp
254 FE  29 Frost Dildo Saddle.esp
254 FE  2a HeightSizeFix.esp
101 65     Golden Rings Of Craft.esp
102 66     Gwelda Dawnguard Armor.esp
103 67     Gwelda Red Riding Hood.esp
104 68     HDTTESTEarring.esp
254 FE  2b HN66 Litheria Jewelry SE.esp
254 FE  2c HepsyBasicWear-SSE.esp
254 FE  2d HepsyBasicWearRecolors-SSE.esp
254 FE  2e Hip-huggers.esp
105 69     Hoop Earrings.esp
254 FE  2f Horgasm.esp
106 6a     Illuminate.esp
107 6b     iHUD.esp
254 FE  30 KSHairdosSMP.esp
254 FE  31 KSWigsSMP.esp
108 6c     WodoWigManager.esp
254 FE  32 KSWigsSMP-ReslotPatch.esp
254 FE  33 KarliahNoHood.esp
254 FE  34 TAZ_killcamtweak.esp
254 FE  35 Kinky Inn Girls Default Body Patch.esp
254 FE  36 nwsKinkyDanceForMe.esp
254 FE  37 Kyne's Grass.esp
254 FE  38 Alternative Field Grass.esp
254 FE  39 Alternative Tundra Grass.esp
254 FE  3a No Grass Snow Grass.esp
254 FE  3b Northern Pine Forest Grass.esp
254 FE  3c LKAdrianne.esp
254 FE  3d LKLydia.esp
254 FE  3e LKNjada.esp
109 6d     LB Lady Revenant.esp
110 6e     UNP Boots.esp
111 6f     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
254 FE  3f WadeInWater.esp
112 70     Luxurious Seduction.esp
254 FE  40 Luxurious Seduction Recolors.esp
254 FE  41 TTR_Master_Trader_20x.esp
254 FE  42 Metalsabers Beautiful Ladies Overrides.esp
254 FE  43 MfgFix.esp
113 71     kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp
254 FE  44 Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
254 FE  45 Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
254 FE  46 BlendedRoadsFixes.esp
114 72     WinterholdBridgeFixed.esp
115 73     GomaPeroLand.esp
116 74     Let's dance again.esp
117 75     SummerRobeNM.esp
118 76     Emfy Cleric Robes.esp
119 77     Mertra.esp
254 FE  47 TMK Cinderella.esp
120 78     CubicHairRenewal.esp
254 FE  48 DVLaSS Skyrim Underside.esp
254 FE  49 GomaPeroLandWenchHeels.esp
254 FE  4a ModestElderly.esp
121 79     Moolgogi Valerica.esp
122 7a     SKSE Hotkeys.esp
123 7b     NCK30Obj.esp
254 FE  4b Newm-Vyx Belly and Ankle Chains SE.esp
254 FE  4c HeartDragonNecklaces.esp
124 7c     NewmillerHighHeelsBlck.esp
254 FE  4d NoBSAIProjectileDodge.esp
254 FE  4e No More Standing Too Close SSE 1-0.esp
254 FE  4f No NPC Greetings.esp
254 FE  50 NoNakedComments.esp
125 7d     Northgirl.esp
126 7e     NusbieVoices.esp
127 7f     omake simple clothes SE.esp
128 80     PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
129 81     PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
130 82     UNP Leather Clothes.esp
131 83     Pink Princess Outfit.esp
254 FE  51 [Zynx] Printedtights.esp
132 84     RaceMenuHH.esp
133 85     ReEquip.esp
254 FE  52 [HDT-SMP]a hairstyle from SG(tianya).esp
254 FE  53 SINful CBP.esp
134 86     SLAnimLoader.esp
135 87     SLACS.esp
136 88     SOS - Female Pubics.esp
137 89     Schoolgirl Mashup - UNPB BBP-SSE.esp
254 FE  54 SassyGirlsClothesVyxenne.esp
254 FE  55 SassyGirlsBodyAndPerks.esp
138 8a     ScarletDawnArmor.esp
139 8b     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
140 8c     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
141 8d     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
142 8e     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
143 8f     Serana.esp
144 90     XXGongzuorenyuanHH.esp
145 91     YunDao_Hdt_Hair.esp
254 FE  56 Serana Outfit.esp
254 FE  57 SeranasInvisibleHood.esp
146 92     Serana Dialogue Edit.esp
254 FE  58 Seranaholic NPC Overrides by Vyx.esp
254 FE  59 SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
254 FE  5a SexLab-AmorAdv-FF PosPopupCorr.esp
147 93     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
148 94     Sexlab ABBA Voices.esp
149 95     SexyEveningDress.esp
254 FE  5b Sexy Knit SE.esp
254 FE  5c sexyschooluniform.esp
254 FE  5d Shadowmere Dildo Saddle.esp
254 FE  5e SimpleKnit.esp
150 96     RemakeSkirt.esp
151 97     SimplyKnock.esp
152 98     Sit Anywhere.esp
254 FE  5f SkyHUD.esp
153 99     SkyHeels.esp
254 FE  60 SmartHarvestSE.esp
154 9a     Sneaky_Serana.esp
155 9b     Something Wicked.esp
156 9c     Spartan Bard Outfit.esp
157 9d     Krisan's Eyes.esp
254 FE  61 Spring Slingshot Swimsuits.esp
254 FE  62 SummerWearAngieAlterations.esp
158 9e     RM Sweater Dresses.esp
254 FE  63 AK_RM_Tattoos.esp
159 9f     TW3Eyes.esp
254 FE  64 TifaLockhart_Xing.esp
160 a0     LeatherArmor.esp
254 FE  65 Tiwa44 Minidresses Recolors-SSE.esp
254 FE  66 TrueDirectionalMovement.esp
161 a1     TavernClothes-MTM.esp
254 FE  67 UNP Leather Clothes Recolors.esp
162 a2     Ranger Outfit SE.esp
163 a3     Tiwa44_SpiceGear_UNPB.esp
164 a4     UNP Simply Clothes.esp
165 a5     FS_UltimateAssortmentWeapons.esp
254 FE  68 UnlimitedEnchantmentsMod.esp
254 FE  69 ZedUnlimitedWeaponEnchant.esp
254 FE  6a V4 Golden Pearls.esp
166 a6     [SunJeong] Victory.esp
167 a7     VioLens SE.esp
254 FE  6b VtawWardrobe5.esp
168 a8     NewmillerWeirdSkirt2.esp
169 a9     UltraVision.esp
254 FE  6c WS-Eli's Breezehome.esp
254 FE  6d WodoMarkarthMuiri.esp
170 aa     SOSRaceMenu.esp
171 ab     YunDao_Hdt_Hair_5-5_Addons.esp
254 FE  6e [Christine] Dibella's Silk.esp
254 FE  6f [Christine] Nocturnal Underboob.esp
172 ac     [Melodic] Sporty Chic.esp
173 ad     iLuvLoading.esp
254 FE  70 DSer360MovementBehavior.esp
           Ecotone Dual Sheath Patch.esp
           FS_EveningStar.esp
           HepsyBasicWearsUNPCM.esp
174 ae     Mini Sage Outfit.esp
           LYD_Heels&StockingsHiLoMesh.esp
254 FE  71 NewmillerWeirdSkirt2 Addons.esp
           NoPrisonersOutfit.esp
           Simple Dress SMP SSE from 2-0.esp
254 FE  72 SpartanBardHeels.esp
175 af     Vyxenne's Skyrim Overrides.esp
           YunDao FGNY Texture Swap Test.esp
           YunDao_Hdt_Hair_20200821.esp
           YunDao_Hdt_Hair_5-5.esp
           YunDao_Hdt_Hair_9-92.esp
176 b0     RaceMenu.esp
177 b1     XPMSE.esp
178 b2     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
179 b3     BHUNP VtawWardrobe4.esp
180 b4     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
181 b5     Luminosity Lighting Overhaul.esp
182 b6     ENB Light.esp
183 b7     WSEnhancerCW.esp
184 b8     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
254 FE  73 RBB - Realistic Water Two.esp
254 FE  74 JKs Skyrim_RWT_Patch.esp
254 FE  75 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
185 b9     nwsFollowerFramework.esp
254 FE  76 nwsFF_NoTeamMagicDamage.esp
186 ba     Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

52 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

Wet and Cold has a toggle, but it just says drips and one for soggy feet...  ?

Lol, OK, and More Nasty Creatures probably has a pink unicorn with a dick out of the center of her forehead. However, since I don't use either mod, or any mod with the word "wet" in it's name, it would seem to me that anything about "Wet xxxxxxx" and/or MNC would be totally irrelevant to my issue, yes? I have diligently searched both my mod list and my load order for the string "wet" and it simply does not exist in either of them.

VyxenneLoadOrderNotWet.png

:classic_biggrin:

Edited by Vyxenne