[Alpha] GDX - Post Apocalyptic Dominatrix for Hire

37 minutes ago, gammons123 said:

With Creation Kit, yes.  change the keycode to one that works for you in the main script - sources should be included.

Other than that It will have to wait until I can work out how to use MCM, sorry.

no worries, i created an autohotkey script which essentially converts any number pressed in the normal placement in the keyboard to act as a numpad key when scroll lock  is toggled

numpadautohotkey.exe

So...Feedback. Sorry, but this isn't cutting it for me...good effort, but Sexual Harrasment already turns your follower into a dom, with a varied range of tasks and perks like easy outfit change and so on. Or you use Hardship and get yourself without weapons to the nearest raider camp or Gunner fortress. I'm sorry to say this, but your effort here doesn't hold a candle to those.

The positive. Runs rather stable, and has DD integration,. unlike Hardship. (Harrasment does however.) Pretty fun, but having to manually hjave her follow you without even being able to park her in your fortress

Good luck, bro.

3 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

So...Feedback. Sorry, but this isn't cutting it for me...good effort, but Sexual Harrasment already turns your follower into a dom, with a varied range of tasks and perks like easy outfit change and so on. Or you use Hardship and get yourself without weapons to the nearest raider camp or Gunner fortress. I'm sorry to say this, but your effort here doesn't hold a candle to those.

The positive. Runs rather stable, and has DD integration,. unlike Hardship. (Harrasment does however.) Pretty fun, but having to manually hjave her follow you without even being able to park her in your fortress

Good luck, bro.

Thanks for the feedback - just a note though,  she is not a companion, and you move her to your settlement with the move option in the mod menu and she will sandbox in that area.

Either way thanks for trying and good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on the "MOD".

Even being in alpha, it has a lot of future...

So far it worked just fine, it didn't give any problems, and it's very close to what I've been looking for in a "MOD" of this type...

I'm waiting for more features, but what you have so far helps me a lot... congratulations...

On 9/9/2021 at 7:08 AM, gammons123 said:

With Creation Kit, yes.  change the keycode to one that works for you in the main script - sources should be included.

Other than that It will have to wait until I can work out how to use MCM, sorry.

Strongly suggest lookin at Ego's scripts/MCM setups for say, Violate, to get an idea of how to set it up, register the key-presses, etc.

Setting up the MCM itself is fairly easy, the hardest part would be the keybinds, I'd imagine (haven't touched 'em, haven't needed 'em, but the rest is fairly straightforward).

Im having trouble with NPC dialog . when a question is asked of Atomica, i get no answer text , just lip movement  like she answering  my question . than my character gets dialog options to respond.  Not knowing what she said makes answering guess work,   i think their is a mod conflict somewhere because i have the same problem with Barbarous  continent.

On 9/26/2021 at 1:54 PM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Strongly suggest lookin at Ego's scripts/MCM setups for say, Violate, to get an idea of how to set it up, register the key-presses, etc.

Good tip, thanks - I'll have a look when time allows

8 hours ago, krazyivan said:

Im having trouble with NPC dialog . when a question is asked of Atomica, i get no answer text , just lip movement  like she answering  my question . than my character gets dialog options to respond.  Not knowing what she said makes answering guess work,   i think their is a mod conflict somewhere because i have the same problem with Barbarous  continent.

I've not come across this myself, but my first guess would be dialogue interface mod maybe? I use Extended Dialogue interface, i think it is more compatible than XDI with some mods, but I'm not an expert.

On 9/27/2021 at 12:31 PM, gammons123 said:

Good tip, thanks - I'll have a look when time allows

I've not come across this myself, but my first guess would be dialogue interface mod maybe? I use Extended Dialogue interface, i think it is more compatible than XDI with some mods, but I'm not an expert.

I made an MCM hotkey patch for ya. It just required a small edit to the main script. I changed

Event OnKeyDown(int keyCode)
	if (keyCode == 109 )
		If EventInProgress == true
			if bPlayerKneeling == false
				MessageBoxMain()
			elseif bPlayerKneeling == true
				PlayerKneel()
			EndIf
		ElseIf EventInProgress == false
			MessageBoxMain()
		EndIf
	endif
EndEvent

to

Function OpenGDXMenu()
	If EventInProgress == true
		if bPlayerKneeling == false
			MessageBoxMain()
		elseif bPlayerKneeling == true
			PlayerKneel()
		EndIf
	ElseIf EventInProgress == false
		MessageBoxMain()
	EndIf
EndFunction

MCM handles the key down event itself & calls the function when the right key is pressed.

GDX_MCM_Hotkey_Patch.zip

Edited by Snapdragon_
On 9/29/2021 at 4:32 AM, Snapdragon_ said:

I made an MCM hotkey patch for ya. It just required a small edit to the main script. I changed

Wow, that's great!

And thanks very much for taking the time to explain, I'll try and integrate that when I'm next free to work on the mod :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

is armor keywords really nessary for this mod, as i personally have been moving away from awkcr due to the addition of the decal system and the fact that the remover mods no longer seem to work with the lastest version and older simpler versions crash the game

• 1 month later...

I missed this when you first uploaded, looks interesting. Thanks for sharing it!

Another mod you might be interested in drawing inspiration from or even incorporating/extending is the TSEX framework, which was designed with this sort of thing in mind already (it was basically an attempt to rewrite and expand the BDSM implementation from the original Hardship so it could be reused by other mods with similar needs). Some of the groundwork is laid for dom/sub interactions but it was, sadly, never completed.

32 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I missed this when you first uploaded, looks interesting. Thanks for sharing it!

Another mod you might be interested in drawing inspiration from or even incorporating/extending is the TSEX framework, which was designed with this sort of thing in mind already (it was basically an attempt to rewrite and expand the BDSM implementation from the original Hardship so it could be reused by other mods with similar needs). Some of the groundwork is laid for dom/sub interactions but it was, sadly, never completed.

Interesting, thanks- didn't know that mod, will have a look. Been away from fallout for a year so a little out of date..

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, ff7sephiroth said:

Hey there , it seems the devious devices don't appear when the mistress does anything involving them. 

that seems like a pretty significant failing... must be something in Devious Devices RC8, I thought it was just a case of changing the name of the devices being referenced, but there must be more to it. I'll see what I can do when I next have a chance.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...