[WIP] Golden88's sex animations for WickedWhims

[WIP] Golden88's sex animations for WickedWhims

View File

Hello Guys!

I just uploaded the new animation “ Standing Doggy 02” for Floor setting!

and I hope you all have great weekend! Cheers!

Installation Instruction:

In order to perform my animations, users need to download WickedWhims mod first then download my animation package.
Once you have both files, move them into to the one of the Sims 4 file name "Mods" (the file is located at User\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods).

Download Link of Required and Recommend Mod:

Here is the download link to WickedWhims mod(Requirement)
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3169-wickedwoohoo/

Awesome skin mode I recommend:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70279-sims-4-wild_guys-female-body-details-10102017/

Animation List:

Floor

Standing Doggy 02          (New)

Standing Doggy 01                                    

Doggy on the Floor 01

Doggy on the Floor 02

Doggy on the Floor Climax

Window

Standing Doggy 01

Standing Doggy 02

Standing Doggy Climax

little note for the Window Doggy series animation:

the series of Standing Doggy animations only worked for french windows, it will act strangely while performing with other types of window...

Credits:

Really thank TurboDriver for making the WW mod, and thank Turbo for helping me troubleshooting and solving all kind of technique problem.

Thanks Simite for refining the control rig and making it friendly to use! And also thanks for sharing the knowledge of using the rig!

Thanks Azmodan, Autobanned, NaoDong, Noir, Oraya for refining the rig!

Thanks Dagger for developing the efficient rig!

Edited by Golden88
adding (New) label to indicate which animation is the newest.
On 8/29/2021 at 8:36 PM, modella said:

Perfection ❤️ thank you for sharing!!! These are so nice, I can't wait to use them

On 8/29/2021 at 11:47 PM, FetishSimmer13 said:

Really glad to see you back Golden88.  Loved your animations in the past and hope you'll find time to continue making some.  You're animations are so perfect in movement. 

23 hours ago, Hannigram38 said:

Dang, that standing doggy is hot! Welcome back! ❤️ 

On 8/30/2021 at 5:03 AM, Alexander505 said:

Welcome back ^^

On 8/30/2021 at 1:35 AM, B10HAZARD. said:

Welcome back @Golden88 ?

Thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Back!! I love your animation. I love how they picture female orgasms so perfectly. I use them alot and totally need more. Would love a cunni one with the female trying to get away as the pleasure becomes too much and then end in a long trembling climax. I totally feel like you could do an awesome animation like that. I would also love to see other poses. I do understand if it is too much work as I guess animations are not easy to do. I just love the way you portrait the female climax and its pretty hard to find animations like that.

On 9/13/2021 at 12:22 AM, NekoboyGames said:

Welcome Back!! I love your animation. I love how they picture female orgasms so perfectly. I use them alot and totally need more. Would love a cunni one with the female trying to get away as the pleasure becomes too much and then end in a long trembling climax. I totally feel like you could do an awesome animation like that. I would also love to see other poses. I do understand if it is too much work as I guess animations are not easy to do. I just love the way you portrait the female climax and its pretty hard to find animations like that.

Thank you for the encouragement!! :)  

3 hours ago, sharris8 said:

Welcome Back!! Your animations are (still) some of my favs! I hope you'll be droppin new animations when you have time! Also are those last three animations new (standing rear entry) because I don't think i've seen those in game....?

Thanks!! Sorry I forgot to mention which animation is recently released in the description, "Standing Doggy 01" (for Floor setting) is the newest animation!.. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TWMP433C said:

Welcome back Golden88! Really love your animations especially their face expressions. One question though, did the Doggy On Floor Climax duration is longer from your previous animations than this new one?

Thanks you! yeah "Doggy On Floor Climax" duration (68sec) is longer than "Floor - Standing Doggy"(50secs).