[WIP] Golden88's sex animations for WickedWhims

I can say that I also always loved your animationls @Golden88. I use a very short list of animators in my game, just because as a rule I see any smalest flaws and any unnatural things in animations which could be done better and that makes me don't want to use them. I would say it's a glance of an animator, and I just can't do anything about this.
I also know that animations are always the things that can be polished and improved endlessly.
But I have to say that your animations were on the top of my chart far longer than very many of other popular animators out there.

So man, I would be glad to see more from you. :)

Edited by wild_guy
14 hours ago, Golden88 said:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so happy that you love my animations! and your appreciation means a lot to me, I'll definitely keep creating more in the future.

You're most welcome man and i really glad to hear this ?

On 11/26/2023 at 4:23 AM, wild_guy said:

I can say that I also always loved your animationls @Golden88. I use a very short list of animators in my game, just because as a rule I see any smalest flaws and any unnatural things in animations which could be done better and that makes me don't want to use them. I would say it's a glance of an animator, and I just can't do anything about this.
I also know that animations are always the things that can be polished and improved endlessly.
But I have to say that your animations were on the top of my chart far longer than very many of other popular animators out there.

So man, I would be glad to see more from you. :)

Thanks man! and I really appreciate your kind words and encouragement! and I love your animations too! I admire the extra effort you put into perfecting body mechanics. It really makes the animations smooth and enjoyable, especially in the first-person view!

Your animations are definitely among my favorites too! Particularly the table missionary set and the vault stand behind—I've used them extensively. I've even designed several vaults in my sims’ resident houses just to incorporate your animations! Haha!

Edited by Golden88