8 minutes ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

that did nothing to fix it.

Screenshot (868).png

20220520092131_1.jpg

Ok. Last one try.  (Your TRX Horse addon install on these screenshots is fantastic :))) Strange how it works at all....)

Your steps:

1. Remove ALL TRX addons in your Vortex mod list with checked option "Remove archive"

2. Manually: check your Data\meshes\, Data\Textures, Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeDataData\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets and remove from there manually all folder and files from TRX addons.

3. Take ONE version of TRX addon and install it with Vortex.

4. Ideally - start new game with new character and check results.

Never install two or more versions of same plugin in one game build.

28 minutes ago, Kathonica said:

Yis. You want to go to the base plugin in SSE edit because that's where the Armor Addon originates from; and by looking from there, you can easily see what other plugins - if any - are overwriting it in the right pane.

Which is to say - if you don't know if you have a conflict or not, that's where you'd look; and if you do, you can make the edits to the offending plugin (not the base one) from that same location, as shown below.

Reveal hidden contents

f6e3530704b105a0cd03a9b5ea475a8a.png.2d3d5dd5428a17b62b774e1f781b6f52.png

Gods... Forget it. We just "speaking in different languages."

1 hour ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Ok. Last one try.  (Your TRX Horse addon install on these screenshots is fantastic :))) Strange how it works at all....)

Your steps:

1. Remove ALL TRX addons in your Vortex mod list with checked option "Remove archive"

2. Manually: check your Data\meshes\, Data\Textures, Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeDataData\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets and remove from there manually all folder and files from TRX addons.

3. Take ONE version of TRX addon and install it with Vortex.

4. Ideally - start new game with new character and check results.

Never install two or more versions of same plugin in one game build.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IT WORKED TYTYTY

ScreenShot19.png

TRX Futanari Addon 2.0 Final version for now on Patreon only.

1. Added new slider - SOS Cock Ring for cock ring jewelry

2. Reorganized armoraddons for strapon and equipable options.

3. Removing garbage reorganized folder and files structure

4. Mod status - 2.0 finished 

Other things:

2.0 version of TRX Condoms Regular - Patreon

1. 7 armor types : Daedric, Glass, Elven, Ebony, Stalhrim, Quicksilver, Leather

2. All armors (except leather) in two types: heavy and light.

3. All armors are craftable on smithing forge, can be tempered, can be enchanted (cuirass ench types)

Same mod for males addon

After some time on Patreon this mod will become free for all. For now i cant tell you exactly when.

I need to make some goods for my Patrons. Its a question of respect.

On 12/6/2021 at 11:51 AM, J0suk3_ said:

Does anyone know how to fix broken cock? It only happens when it's flaccid

yep.png

I am also having this issue :(
I just downloaded the final version from Patreon earlier today, but I don't see a slider for "flaccid imprint" in Bodyslide as mentioned as a fix in a previous post about this.

1 hour ago, Bloosie said:

I just downloaded the final version from Patreon earlier today, but I don't see a slider for "flaccid imprint" in Bodyslide as mentioned as a fix in a previous post about this.

Im not really understand what do you want to fix

The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-Editi

Edited by TRX_Trixter
3 hours ago, Bloosie said:

mine is like that too, not sure how to fix it

5 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Im not really understand what do you want to fix

The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-Editi

For me, the penis is clipping with my balls. I didn't notice a "broken cock" before, but apparently it is also happening. Here is a screenshot from my game:

ScreenShot135.png

12 minutes ago, Bloosie said:

For me, the penis is clipping with my balls. I didn't notice a "broken cock" before, but apparently it is also happening. Here is a screenshot from my game:

ScreenShot135.png

peepee randomly un-broke itself. Not sure how I fixed it, but honestly I think I could just re-build it in bodyslide and it might fix the issue if it occurs again. xD
However, I am still having the balls clipping problem. ?

4 hours ago, Bloosie said:

ScreenShot135.png

Perhaps you have some special setting for shlong / balls physics ore something related to SMP body physics type?

Edited by TRX_Trixter

Hello all, thank you for the mod TRX, very cool stuff, do you know how to add hst-smp collision to your nif to collide with an hdt-smp vagina ?
So far only CBPC works, I have compared your nif with the one from Baka SMP patch and they are very different. Anybody else tried it ?

On 5/26/2022 at 7:48 AM, TRX_Trixter said:

Perhaps you have some special setting for shlong / balls physics ore something related to SMP body physics type?

I'm so sorry! I got caught up with irl work and entirely forgot. x-x

I have CBPC physics for Schlongs of Skyrim from the CBBE 3BA mod. Is there any way to get the physics to play nice with the female version? ;;
Also, is there anywhere I could post a request for somebody to create a patch for this normal? map: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56183  ?
I have tried looking at the guide but I'll be honest I have ADHD and sitting down to learn something alone is very hard for me. I don't mean to sound like a special snowflake but it's just how I am, frustratingly.

On 5/27/2022 at 10:21 PM, Collabo7 said:

Hello all, thank you for the mod TRX, very cool stuff, do you know how to add hst-smp collision to your nif to collide with an hdt-smp vagina ?
So far only CBPC works, I have compared your nif with the one from Baka SMP patch and they are very different. Anybody else tried it ?

My hardware dont work with SMP at all. Im using standart CBPC

On 5/28/2022 at 6:44 AM, Bloosie said:

I'm so sorry! I got caught up with irl work and entirely forgot. x-x

I have CBPC physics for Schlongs of Skyrim from the CBBE 3BA mod. Is there any way to get the physics to play nice with the female version? ;;

This is a source of your problem. Try to talk with people who uses SMP realted body types here 

Sorry but i cant do nothing with SMP on my hardware. Stable CTD. 

On 5/31/2022 at 7:51 AM, TRX_Trixter said:

This is a source of your problem. Try to talk with people who uses SMP realted body types here 

Sorry but i cant do nothing with SMP on my hardware. Stable CTD. 

It's okay! I appreciate the link to the thread and the help. Thank you very much! ❤️

Hey so i am trying to fix a armor in the mod milk mod economy and i managed to fix the armors mising vertices but the schlong model in the armor is untextures i can add textures but they are the wrong way around as in the head of the schlong on the texture is at the base of the model so one way i am trying to fix it is by replacing the schlong in the armor with this one but i am having the issue where it all looks fine in bodyslide and outfit studio but in the game the schlong is not there everything else is and i have tried asking on the MME page and did not get any help so i was wondering if you might know how to fix it trixter or if someone else does any help you can give would be great thank you.

24 minutes ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey so i am trying to fix a armor in the mod milk mod economy and i managed to fix the armors mising vertices but the schlong model in the armor is untextures i can add textures but they are the wrong way around as in the head of the schlong on the texture is at the base of the model so one way i am trying to fix it is by replacing the schlong in the armor with this one but i am having the issue where it all looks fine in bodyslide and outfit studio but in the game the schlong is not there everything else is and i have tried asking on the MME page and did not get any help so i was wondering if you might know how to fix it trixter or if someone else does any help you can give would be great thank you.

Ok so i managed to get the schlnog to appear but now the textures seem to have broken glow map? not sure if it is actully the glow map but also  the schlongs size in game is smaller then it is in bodyslide and nif skope and outfit studio so it does not match with the armor anymore please if someone can help me fix this that would be great thank you.

P.S here is what i have done so far if that helps anyone see what i am doing wrong.

Bodyslide FutaCuirass UUNP-ZGGB Fix.zip

• 2 weeks later...