@TRX_Trixter Thanks for this great mesh. I'm using Cocobody V6 B and trying to create bodyslides from yours (which are for CBBE SE). How do I add the slider morphs to the pelvis area without affecting the schlong itself? Or how do I "add" the necessary body morphs to ensure good blending, without erasing the SOS slider data? If I conform the schlong mesh to the reference body, it will clear your SOS sliders.

I installed it, made sure the bandaid was not applied, but I'm still unable to make it visable. What am I doing wrong ? I feel like the is an installation step I'm unaware of.

I feel so stupid

Found the step and  it's working !!!!! Awesome !!!!

Edited by Deanevea
Found missing step
20 hours ago, petronius said:

@TRX_Trixter Thanks for this great mesh. I'm using Cocobody V6 B and trying to create bodyslides from yours (which are for CBBE SE). How do I add the slider morphs to the pelvis area without affecting the schlong itself? Or how do I "add" the necessary body morphs to ensure good blending, without erasing the SOS slider data? If I conform the schlong mesh to the reference body, it will clear your SOS sliders.

Im always do all sliders (especially body morphs) in 3ds max handly for the best effect and after exporting to nif from max i importing slider data to each slider in OS.

OS has good tools but 3ds max is better.

Is there a version of "SOS Grower Extended" that works with this schlong? It doesn't in my game, and my guess is that mod uses racemenu morphs to do its thing, it's configured to work with the UNP schlong and and this schlong doesn't use the same morphs.

1 hour ago, petronius said:

Is there a version of "SOS Grower Extended" that works with this schlong? It doesn't in my game, and my guess is that mod uses racemenu morphs to do its thing, it's configured to work with the UNP schlong and and this schlong doesn't use the same morphs.

SOS Arousal Changes

Ive tried figuring this out myself but im having an issue. This is the only mod in my list i cant seem to get to function. The bodyslides dont appear in the outfit studios. Ill admit its been AWHILE since ive modded.  I got all of sexlab working and yet just not this one. Any help would be appreciated. really want to be a futa and not just some big gross barbarian man.

I have a question about this mod. I was wondering if there is anyway to walk around without the dick poking through my clothing. I would use the equip version but for some reason its invisible. Not sure why. Anyways Is there any way to make clothing fit around it so maybe there is a bulge or make it disappear while armor is equipped? Sorry if its obvious this is my first time downloading a mod like this.  

1 hour ago, IV-XXIV-MMVII said:

I have a question about this mod. I was wondering if there is anyway to walk around without the dick poking through my clothing. I would use the equip version but for some reason its invisible. Not sure why. Anyways Is there any way to make clothing fit around it so maybe there is a bulge or make it disappear while armor is equipped? Sorry if its obvious this is my first time downloading a mod like this.  

If your closes covers slot 52 this shlong will be automaticly unequipped. Or if armor is not Revealed and covers slot 32 (SOS system will unequip shlong in this case). For bulge effect you will need ramor mesh asaptation.

4 hours ago, IV-XXIV-MMVII said:

or you could edit pieces out of the clothing like this using outfit studio(easy way)
1769237840_SkyrimSE2022-04-2100-33-58.thumb.png.672508a0491afa07af6215d32a3ca247.png

or a harder way( bulge)

Spoiler

901742755_SkyrimSE2021-12-2414-55-30.thumb.png.6fe289d81b63045df2796262e0aa5c0e.png

Edited by FutaNemesislol

Ran into a weird bug, and it might just be my mistake, but here goes:

After installing the mod, I went into the MCM menu, and under SOS I changed the Schlong option for my character from NO SCHLONG to the TRX one.

Everything seemed ok, but when I started a scene with an NPC, under my schlong there was a second black one.

Should I not have used the menu, and instead crafted and equipped the Futa schlong?

3 hours ago, IraqiWalker said:

Ran into a weird bug, and it might just be my mistake, but here goes:

After installing the mod, I went into the MCM menu, and under SOS I changed the Schlong option for my character from NO SCHLONG to the TRX one.

Everything seemed ok, but when I started a scene with an NPC, under my schlong there was a second black one.

Should I not have used the menu, and instead crafted and equipped the Futa schlong?

Sexlab not recognize your character as male and wear strapon. Look at sl settings for your character gender option

6 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Sexlab not recognize your character as male and wear strapon. Look at sl settings for your character gender option

I had the "females use strapon" option enabled. That was probably it. Thank you.

On 7/6/2022 at 10:27 PM, MrCleanTheBean said:

I'd love to see this ported to 3BA. Donnerwetter took a crack at it, but I'm more partial to this version's pubes, and his don't sync the hair color without a mod.

Will this do?

I made a version of my 3BA port with TRX_Trixter's 4 pubic hair options implemented as zaps similar to my other pubic hair mod:

As a cherry on top, I also added another version with the pubic hair options as well as my separated shiny glans edit, because why not. If you have issues or feedback, let me know in the blog entry's comments so as not to clog up TRX_Trixter's thread.

Note: Untick the box for the style you want to have. The pubic hairs won't show up in the BodySlide preview which is annoying.

Edited by donnerwetter