On 5/7/2022 at 1:20 AM, Kathonica said:

Not that I've seen. The texture edits I've looked at had the same dummy texture, at least.

Yeah, looks that way. I tried making my own:

Schlong_sk.dds

Spoiler

Shlong_D_sk_baked_colormatched_tweaked._tweaked_baked_tweaked.thumb.jpg.6195aaab0ed764b48fa16cf0fa24f820.jpg

I just edited the base texture with the subsurface scattering map from ERF's CBBE Futanari Schlong as a reference. Since I just eyeballed it, it may look like complete shit. I encourage everyone to download it, give it a spin and report back how it looks. It's meant to fit the SSS maps from Fair Skin Complexion.

I also redid the smoother balls map, trying to bring back some details that were lost in my initial version:

Also, @Kathonica, here's a muscle edit for the above version of the smoother balls normal map (remember to change the filename):

Schlong_msn_smoothballsv2_muscopt1.dds

Edited by donnerwetter
On 5/7/2022 at 8:56 PM, donnerwetter said:

Yeah, looks that way. I tried making my own:

Schlong_sk.dds 5.33 MB · 21 downloads

Reveal hidden contents

Shlong_D_sk_baked_colormatched_tweaked._tweaked_baked_tweaked.thumb.jpg.6195aaab0ed764b48fa16cf0fa24f820.jpg

I just edited the base texture with the subsurface scattering map from ERF's CBBE Futanari Schlong as a reference. Since I just eyeballed it, it may look like complete shit. I encourage everyone to download it, give it a spin and report back how it looks. It's meant to fit the SSS maps from Fair Skin Complexion.

I also redid the smoother balls map, trying to bring back some details that were lost in my initial version:

Also, @Kathonica, here's a muscle edit for the above version of the smoother balls normal map (remember to change the filename):

Schlong_msn_smoothballsv2_muscopt1.dds 5.33 MB · 3 downloads

My experience likely varies a bit, since I'm using Diamond Skin with a slight edit on the Diamond variant for this addon posted earlier in the thread - but the new normals and SSS map both look great! I'll swap over to Fair Skin to give it a proper look and update this post a bit later, but all in all your work's already gotten me to finally swap off the old custom model (A hybrid of the Penzor and standard schlongs, if I remember right) I had messily ported from LE to try something new for at least a bit.

Edit: Looks good on the Fair Skin side of things, as well! Off to continue trying to remove the redness/darker balls for a more uniform look.

Edited by Kathonica

So, I did the slider to make penis look more veiny.

Before

Spoiler

1602BD38-372D-4A87-B8C2-96FD8D2A809B.png.e87d4d3f409c9e6aff1d70240880a6f5.pngs

After

Spoiler

01D838A5-7806-4988-B6D6-081B404C869C.png.b84e08b9c9282d81b86bc709dc4934b7.png

I realized the change is much subtler than I initially thought when trying to take this comparison screenshot, and it will look spiky from the front of the bulge, but eventually I think it’s still worth trying.

It’s base on the new 1.24. I only did the edit to the version without pubes, if you want them you can build this mesh first and replace the schlong mesh in pube one.

veiny.7z

Edited by Flappy4096
Sorry, wrong files.
51 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

MOD UPDATE: [TRX] Futanari addon w 3BA Sliders 1.02

Conformed to TRX Futa Addon's 1.24 update

MOD UPDATE: Smoother Balls Normal Map for TRX Futa Addon 2.01

Conformed to TRX Futa Addon's 1.24 update

MOD RELEASE: TRX Futa Addon w 17(+17) New Pube styles, Wet Glans, 3BA (+Vaginaless) Sliders

34pyoobtrx.png.c5938b97851ceb106aaf749df4dd76cd.png

DOWNLOAD

Updated my mods for TRX Futa Addon + released a new one

Edited by donnerwetter
3 hours ago, Corruptubus said:

well i tried many many times to try and make a realore skin patch but even with the tutorial the blender file just doesn't seem to do the process right

if anyone is willing to make a patch in their free time id be very grateful

I would like to see this done too.

It seems to be working, but I can't get the scrotum gone slider to work.  Like, I adjusted the mesh in body slide and hit build, but when I start up the game, the scrote is still there!  Is it because I have cbbe race menu morphs?  Could that be overriding the build somehow?

Edit: I don't have any sliders race menu, just Body slide

Edited by Jweezy
9 minutes ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

this did not fix anything. it still does not show body slide edits in the game. 

Mod version 1.124. Clean install from here.

Spoiler

1.png

2.png

My secret personal magic? Or i missing something?

On 5/17/2022 at 12:03 AM, Jweezy said:

It seems to be working, but I can't get the scrotum gone slider to work.  Like, I adjusted the mesh in body slide and hit build, but when I start up the game, the scrote is still there!  Is it because I have cbbe race menu morphs?  Could that be overriding the build somehow?

Edit: I don't have any sliders race menu, just Body slide

Mod version 1.124. Clean install from here.

Spoiler

1.png

2.png

On my opinion there can be only two reasons

1. Dirty mod install: BS build meshes to one folder but esp takes it from other.

2. Something (may be other mod) zeroed your slaider on game load via script

In case anyone runs into a similar issue - if your morphs for the new version (1.4 - or any mods based on it) aren't showing up in-game...

1) Open up SSEEdit and load your modlist.

2) Head on down to 'SOS - TRX - Futanari Addon.esp' and open up the 'Armor Addon' category.

3) Click 'SS_Addon_TRX_Futa_GenitalsDefault' and check the Female World Model.

The latest version uses '[TRX] Futa addon\Regular\trx_schlong_1.nif' - you may have an overriding patch (as I did) pointing instead to '[TRX] Futa addon\trx_schlong_1.nif', which is the old path.

If you do have such a conflict, correcting the path in the overriding plugin ought to do the trick.

5 hours ago, Kathonica said:

In case anyone runs into a similar issue - if your morphs for the new version (1.4 - or any mods based on it) aren't showing up in-game...

2) Head on down to 'SOS - TRX - Futanari Addon.esp' and open up the 'Armor Addon' category.

The latest version uses '[TRX] Futa addon\Regular\trx_schlong_1.nif' - you may have an overriding patch (as I did) pointing instead to '[TRX] Futa addon\trx_schlong_1.nif', which is the old path.

If you do have such a conflict, correcting the path in the overriding plugin ought to do the trick.

Why not do this with overriding plugin? This is much more logical then editing every new version of original plugin.

Edited by TRX_Trixter
2 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Why not do this with overriding plugin? This is much more logical then editing every new version of original plugin.

That's what I said! Correct the path in the overriding plugin. That said, I can't imagine many people will run into the issue - mine wound up being a very specific set of circumstances with a Synthesis patcher.

8 hours ago, Kathonica said:

SOS - TRX - Futanari Addon.esp - is main (base) plugin. Or i misunderstood something?

59 minutes ago, TRX_Trixter said:

SOS - TRX - Futanari Addon.esp - is main (base) plugin. Or i misunderstood something?

Yis. You want to go to the base plugin in SSE edit because that's where the Armor Addon originates from; and by looking from there, you can easily see what other plugins - if any - are overwriting it in the right pane.

Which is to say - if you don't know if you have a conflict or not, that's where you'd look; and if you do, you can make the edits to the offending plugin (not the base one) from that same location, as shown below.

Spoiler

f6e3530704b105a0cd03a9b5ea475a8a.png.2d3d5dd5428a17b62b774e1f781b6f52.png

Edited by Kathonica