16 hours ago, snottily said:

would anyone have an idea how this happens and how to fix it?

both ERF and TRX futas suffer from that all schlongs on females show that, only when  erect, they look fine at floppy.

SkyrimSE 2022-01-11 09-18-034.jpg

edited to add the fix:

for me, this as caused by the knee fix dll version.

fixed by disabling the anus fix in MuJointFix.ini.

(flickering in animations fixed by setting HeightAmount = 0.0)

edited again:

MALES still have the dent, so no more knee fix dll for me.

the script version is ok.

I'm having a similar issue as well, but I'm not using the knee fix.

(The exact schlong shown in these screenshots is ERF's, but the issue also happens with TRX's as well as the male schlongs.)

Spoiler

20220112095336_1.jpg.7eb902f2e8579afe93d60d5d8c6b068c.jpg

Strangely, the dent doesn't appear when moving the schlong in RaceMenu.

Spoiler

20220112105843_1.jpg.c95779d33e51872bf0aa3c658b7e087d.jpg

20 minutes ago, TeslaCoilX said:

I'm having a similar issue as well, but I'm not using the knee fix.

(The exact schlong shown in these screenshots is ERF's, but the issue also happens with TRX's as well as the male schlongs.)

Reveal hidden contents

20220112095336_1.jpg.7eb902f2e8579afe93d60d5d8c6b068c.jpg

Strangely, the dent doesn't appear when moving the schlong in RaceMenu.

Reveal hidden contents

20220112105843_1.jpg.c95779d33e51872bf0aa3c658b7e087d.jpg

It's the latest version of CBPC. Downgrading to 1.4.10 fixed it for me.

20 minutes ago, Jesus Christ Denton said:

It's the latest version of CBPC. Downgrading to 1.4.10 fixed it for me.

Thanks, downgrading worked to fix the problem both for futas and for males. I tried different versions to see when the problem came up, and it looks like CBPC version 1.4.13 is when this started happening, which means that 1.4.12 is the latest version where this doesn't happen.

8 hours ago, TeslaCoilX said:

Thanks, downgrading worked to fix the problem both for futas and for males. I tried different versions to see when the problem came up, and it looks like CBPC version 1.4.13 is when this started happening, which means that 1.4.12 is the latest version where this doesn't happen.

i was putzing around with both cbpc and 3ba, for obvious reasons, and your info was more than helpful. i only downgraded both by one minor version until i saw your post.

(and i had the dent in completely fresh games, as female and as male....)

THANKS! 1.4.12 did the trick

Edited by snottily

I've got this working in LE.

First I tried running it through CAO and it appeared OK in LE's Bodyslide, but it just showed the red triangle in-game.

Then I ran it through "nif optimizer", made a few shape tweaks in Bodyslide, and all is good.

TRX Futanari.jpg

Edited by dePog
1 hour ago, TRX_Trixter said:

No problem. Its a serious issue and i'm interested in finding solution for it too.

well, i posted the solution suggested by Shizof in the other thread. Big Thanks to Shizof!

as i said on the other site, i don't really know what those changes actually do, apart from fixing the dent.

does any of you guys have an explanation for me?

"penis will get a lot of bouncy on SL scene" as Shizof said doesn't worry me at the moment :)

CBPCMasterConfig_SOS.txt

9 minutes ago, snottily said:

well, i posted the solution suggested by Shizof in the other thread. Big Thanks to Shizof!

as i said on the other site, i don't really know what those changes actually do, apart from fixing the dent.

"penis will get a lot of bouncy on SL scene" as Shizof said doesn't worry me at the moment :)

CBPCMasterConfig_SOS.txt 375 B · 0 downloads

As i understand its a problem of changing bones affect psrsmeters, collisons parameters and etc in CBPC physics system. So its changes how skeleton works with skinning. 

While im working on 2.0 wersion i have plans to impruve shlong skinning and i will see how its works with new CBPC.

Edited by TRX_Trixter
48 minutes ago, snottily said:

Commenting those lines would make CBPC stop processing those nodes. But I recommend updating to 1.4.17 instead. The fixes in 1.4.16 didn't get applied because of incorrect node names added in the config. I suggest switching those back and using 1.4.17.

Edited by Shizof
21 minutes ago, Shizof said:

Commenting those lines would make CBPC stop processing those nodes. But I recommend updating to 1.4.17 instead. The fixes in 1.4.16 didn't get applied because of incorrect node names added in the config. I suggest switching those back and using 1.4.17.

now using 1.4.17 (thank you!) and the original unmodified 3BA 2.18, and everything looks as it should.

seriously glad you helped so quickly, Shizof!

30 minutes ago, Shizof said:

Thanks a lot!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2021 at 2:21 AM, KageDovahkiin said:

There's an option in bodyslide sliders to add flaccid imprint on balls so they don't clip

Apologies for the stupid question and resurrecting a comment several months old. I am have been having this same issue and am not able to find these options anywhere in any of my bodysliders. is it under the sliders for the addon itself? There is no collision between balls and schlong at all for me. 

Also thank you TRX for the awesome mod; amazing work, and thanks everyone for the Bjin texture patches, and everyone for figuring out the schlong dent glitch. It's been years since I've delved into Skyrim mods, and I'm glad to see the community still so strong 

On 1/22/2022 at 8:25 AM, aegismarkv said:

Apologies for the stupid question and resurrecting a comment several months old. I am have been having this same issue and am not able to find these options anywhere in any of my bodysliders. is it under the sliders for the addon itself? There is no collision between balls and schlong at all for me. 

As i understand its a global collision problem for all shlong model. I will work with it little bit later. Im tired from this too.

On 1/23/2022 at 6:11 AM, MAC scramble6 said:

It is quite strange that I can not edit sepecular map using GIMP, I was about to make it brighter but I can not open it, says an unexpect EOF?

Schlong_sk.dds is a patch file from FairSkin. I use it because on my end classic SK maps gives weird results in game. As i know its a trouble of SE engine so this mod has no its own SK map at all. 

17 minutes ago, deitaforalol said:

Using Daedras Secuders race and fair skin mods (my PC is with a somewhat dark skin), but I can't get the texture of the schlong (its quite whiter) to match the rest of the body. Tips on how to fix it?

If you have any kind of custom Fair Skin textures you will need to make a texture patch.