Request Tormented Souls nude mod

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, mortanios said:

Any news about the nude mod?

Yup, the mod is finished. I paid $100 to commission a modder for it. But it's private unless you are willing to pay me $100!

Spoiler

Seriously? Just say Bump.  As you know there's no news, you are merely bumping the topic. This is worse then bumping. As it's the most obviously answered question on the planet. No, otherwise you wouldn't ask the question. So PLEASE just type "BUMP", hit the submit button and move on. Sorry huge pet peeve of mine on this forum.

Edited by Hakufu1021
11 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Yup, the mod is finished. I paid $100 to commission a modder for it. But it's private unless you are willing to pay me $100!

Hide contents

Seriously? Just say Bump.  As you know there's no news, you are merely bumping the topic. This is worse then bumping. As it's the most obviously answered question on the planet. No, otherwise you wouldn't ask the question. So PLEASE just type "BUMP", hit the submit button and move on. Sorry huge pet peeve of mine on this forum.

Screenies or you're trolling.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm certain it is moddable, it's just an indie in unity. I just haven't had much time to look into it and confirm. The progress made in some of the previous posts show that there is likely a couple of ways to achieve a nude mod. If any of you truly want a nude mod for this game you may want to consider learning how to mod games yourselves. I mean that in the most encouraging way possible. More modders= more nude mods.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2022 at 10:47 PM, fallenSoul said:

somehow i knew that from the start, people on this site preferre to mod AAA games or popular shit like alterial ryza instead xD no love for obscure good stuff
like this one

or this :

Unfortunately, Them and Us thread is currently witnessing this sad truth.

Edited by has99669966
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/29/2021 at 7:04 PM, TheGreatKatulu said:

So I was messing around with dnSpy and found something interesting in Assembly-CSharp.dll. This made me wonder if someone who actually knows what they're doing could edit these so that she just uses the nude mesh instead of outfits. ?

Also, there seems to be implications of a nurse outfit which isn't in game yet.

Untitled-1.png

From your screenshot, that would be probably be a good place to trigger the change of skin, by writing a new code just under "this.EnableSkin(carolineSkinsEnum)".

Well, just a wild guess, based on screenshot below, I would think that the code that makes Caroline use nude body is potentially this SetCinematicCarolineClothes() method.

image.png.47b4bcab69f3a1bd6123ad937df9da2c.png

So basically if CarolineSkinSwitcher class can somehow call CinematicManager class's method called SetCinematicCarolineClothes() and also set the variable isCinematicFBX to true , maybe can switch to nude body? Though I not sure if that is doable, since I never try calling from one class to the other like this before.

Update: Ok nvm, I noticed the game also calls SetCinematicCarolineClothes() when you continue the saved game and it only loads the default skin. Can't really find any traces of the nude model being used in the game source code. Suspected that the nude model is a dummy file and the opening bathroom movie is a fixed movie scene. 3DMigoto is sort of usable but there seems to be a problem with the vertex groups, so the character becomes like a floating statue when moving around in game, so I imagined that there is a problem with the bones due to vertex groups with 3DMigoto. I guess have to find another way.

Edited by ZenithMob
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On 2/20/2023 at 10:24 AM, ZenithMob said:

Update: Ok nvm, I noticed the game also calls SetCinematicCarolineClothes() when you continue the saved game and it only loads the default skin. Can't really find any traces of the nude model being used in the game source code. Suspected that the nude model is a dummy file and the opening bathroom movie is a fixed movie scene. 3DMigoto is sort of usable but there seems to be a problem with the vertex groups, so the character becomes like a floating statue when moving around in game, so I imagined that there is a problem with the bones due to vertex groups with 3DMigoto. I guess have to find another way.

That's right, the opening scene is pre-rendered. But, there must be a nude model in the assets.

Warning: Spoilers ahead!

Spoiler

20230414221640_1.thumb.jpg.ed86b625452c253acb967e596bcfb855.jpg20230414221646_1.thumb.jpg.6f0206fb75bd53a7dd89195280a36a64.jpg20230414231830_1.thumb.jpg.bcfd0cf6e4ccbaf0e1824b3e0ca7769b.jpg