Microsoft owns Bethesda...........

So they will lost a part of their clients.

The TESC and fallout games are appreciated for themselves, yes, but also for the modding possibilities : that extend their lifes... see Skyrim : there is still content for it, 11 years after the initial release.

And I don't know how they will be able to do it on our computers, specially if the games are moddable like they are currently.

I'm more afraid about what will be the TESC 6.... and the modding possibilities, not only adult oriented. Bethesda and mods limitations/commefcialization are a sea serpent for years now.

7 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

"11 years after the initial release."

The weight of re-releases has created a critical mass and warped the space time continuum ensuring that it is being released further and further back in history,

Edited by spoonsinger

By the way, I hope they'll do something which reach the actual standards for RPG fantasy games.

The Witcher 3 was awesome. I expect that quality at miminum.

(I don't understand why CD project failed in cyberpunk... I got back my money, but the game was a pain in the ass on PS4...)

(never try a game on PS4... more if you're a convinced computer player).

10 minutes ago, jfraser said:

Because an admin hasn't noticed yet. XD

Report with the "move request" type.

We cannot check all posts that are generated every day.

P.S. moved.

15 hours ago, spoonsinger said:

The weight of re-releases has created a critical mass and warped the space time continuum ensuring that it is being released further and further back in history,

The Dragon Break of Beth releases. xD

15 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I'm more afraid about what will be the TESC 6.... and the modding possibilities, not only adult oriented. Bethesda and mods limitations/commefcialization are a sea serpent for years now.

Never mind the smart money, even the dumb money is on "Beth will completely and totally fuck up TES VI if they actually make it."

For those not aware, Microsoft is also trying to destroy Minecraft, at least the Java version (which is of course, the fully moddable and far more independent version). They want everything to go through the exclusive MS client and MS servers ("Realms").

Online game companies these days seem absolutely hellbent on a sort of self-destruction which can't even be fully explained by greed, or even ego. It's sort of a wild and depressing time if all you want to do is play some new half-decent, high-quality (not necessarily AAA, but up there) games and share their experiences, whether that's via multiplayer, modding, or both.