Everybody makes mistakes. No problems. I just wasn't exactly sure what you wanted.

I can tell you that if you are using this Compilation as a base you need to upgrade SCR, Pregnancy, and Breeder if you are using it. These are a must. If you upgrade Breeder use the version of SCR and Pregnancy linked on his post.

If memory serves me correctly "Wear and Tear"  needs to be deleted from the compilation and the newest version needs to be installed if you wish to use that mod. KainsChylde had put three versions in this compilation when there was only one version to use. Now the creator of "Wear and Tear" don't use versions on her esp's.

I don't remember if "Another Kick in the Head" was put in this compilation or if it came shortly afterwards. If it is you definitely need to upgrade to the newest version. If it isn't I would advise you to check that mod out. It is a nice mod. Also I am fairly confident Lust in this compilation would need to be upgraded. With that upgrade you need a "clean save" if you started using the compilation and using previous game saves.

The rest can be upgraded as needed.

There are a few mods that aren't readily distributed here on the site that you might like. For ease of use I sometimes go to that folder to grab the esp's that are needed to save me from searching for where they are at now. keep in mind some of those mods are outdated and can cause unknown bugs in the game. Use with caution.

Yes this is a wall of text. This I am sorry. I don't have a listing of the versions and I doubt KainsChylde has one either. I believed the intent of the compilation was to create a monthly version of what was in the downloads section for users to download in one big download. Doing it that way versions were a moot point. Next month would be a new clean compilation. People just wouldn't care.

Under normal circumstances I wouldn't advise any new user to use this compilation. I would suggest that they download the mods separately. I believe however based on your post that you should be able to understand what is needed and how to upgrade the mods when required and how to research conflicts between the mods. There are conflicts in the compilation. Lust and Breeder for one.

Sorry this wasn't the answer you were wanting but I hope it helped even if just a little bit.

Instead of version numbers, I mark updates with the date and time they were compiled. Everything in the file was up-to-date as of that timestamp. So you'll notice that the last time the compilation was updated was 24th June this year. So it's about 4 months old. If all goes as planned my gaming rig will be back online by the 10th of next month and the compilation will be updated at that time. Unfortunately the computer I am currently using just isn't capable of downloading or running files as needed to do a proper update (it won't even run New Vegas, I'm going through withdrawals).

You will really like some of the improvements that have been made. Odessa made "Another Kick in the Head" and it is very unique in play. I am sure you will find it and other updates quite nice...

Oh, dam. Now you will spend several days playing the game "testing" before releasing the compilation.. dam and double dam!  :P

She has giant feet.

I am surprised you didn't hear her stomping the bugs out of the game from where you are.

I have used it and so far fairly good. Lots of complex issues that has to be overcome. It does seem a little more loadorder sensitive than most of the mods  I have used here recently but I find it enjoyable. Gives me reason to die.. well almost die. She is already working on a third mod. Giving company to the rest of the desert .. for a cost. She did have some issues with non-English versions of the game. Not sure if she fully resolved that issue.

EDIT:

It isn't the load order. It was some random issue that crept up on that version. I have used it some time now and the issue hasn't come up. I known it wasn't the load order when it happened several times without even changing the load order. .. lol. It is better now and still getting better.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, most of all the mods have changed and some old have been dropped to the wayside and there are several new ones that might interest you for the compilation. Hopefully now with both the Sexout Tutorial by BruceWayne and my tutorial for installation of SCR this should help your users get up and runing.

Now they can be told to ..

1) follow the Sexout tutorial

2) follow the SCR tutorial on creation of a SCR - Resource file and install the few stand alone mods required. (ZAZ etc)

3) install your Compilation

4) fix the load order.

5) play... :D

Best of all the only true files you need for data would be actually those files used by the mods that you have included into the compilation. All external requirements would be then covered by the two tutorials.

On a side note... notice that I have almost reached the same post count as you..... :D  you have indeed been napping and have a lot of catching up to do.... lol. Oh I am green now as well... matches my skin.. :rolleyes:

I have a question, I tried installing this mod and for me the core part works fine but then when I add the extra part of the mod the whole game starts going crazy, All textures being messed up turning black, weird images like eyes and body parts, and red exclamation points. I installed using the NMM. Anything someone can help me with? I installed sexout before using the compilation and it worked just fine until I used the extra part.

Many files have outside requirements that I could not include due to permission restrictions. Check each mod for requirements on its main page. If you start with Sexout Common Resources and Sexout Store, you'll have 80-95% of what you need.

I've added this line to the OP since it wasn't there before. Vital information, my apologies for my negligence.

You will need to follow the tutorial on installing added features mostly meshes and textures for 1.Commen resources here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22156-tutorial-installation-of-sexout-common-resources-scr/

2.Sexout ZAZ http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22238-sexout-zaz/

3.Sexout breeder http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15838-sexoutbreeder-v761-halloween-update-new-datapack/

4. Sexout tryout http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18103-sexout-tryout-15-oct-2013-r2/

5. Brutal rapers Sex assault http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17918-beta-sex-assault-brutal-rapers-2/

The only core ones are Common Resources and ZAZ you can decide not to use the other packages and still get the basic sexout experience but if you update the packages I listed FOR THE MOST PART it will get the compulation updated to the latest and greatest those packages have to offer. That is what I did and it works for me.

Also I do not know if the latest compulation download has Sexout 2.6.81 or not http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17747-sexoutng-2681-11-oct-2013/

You will need to follow the tutorial on installing added features mostly meshes and textures for 1.Commen resources here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22156-tutorial-installation-of-sexout-common-resources-scr/

Oh ok thank you very much for your reply I'll go and do that, once again thank you good sir!

There are mods that are required for Sexout Resources Folder that is in the tutorial to work properly. I have them listed int he tutorial after the pre - requirements.

These are 4 mods that have to be downloaded Separately then the folder than can be made. Those 4 mods are SCR Requirements along with Sexout and Sexout's requirements mentioned with BruceWaynes tutorial.

All the above should be able to be downloaded and installed even if it is part of the compilation. Click yes to overwrite. Afterwards you should have a good base for your mods and can upgrade them as needed. Breeder, Pregnancy, SCR etc.

From your op: "2. The clothing files for Pregnancy." --> would be a good place to link to Ritual's SCR data install guide, and maybe you could link to Bruce's sexout install guide too. The more we make those impossible to miss, the better we're all off in the long run.

BigOnes69 - If you want to type up and update that list you are more than welcome. I haven't even got my New Vegas up and running yet, I forgot how much customization I had done to this beast in the past 2 years. I appreciate the offer very much, post it in a spoiler and I will copy/paste it to the OP.

DoctaSax - Good Idea, I'll fix it right now.

BigOnes69 - If you want to type up and update that list you are more than welcome. I haven't even got my New Vegas up and running yet, I forgot how much customization I had done to this beast in the past 2 years. I appreciate the offer very much, post it in a spoiler and I will copy/paste it to the OP.

DoctaSax - Good Idea, I'll fix it right now.

I will get to this by the end of the week.

Perhaps adding a spoiler-tagged list of all included mods would be a good idea? It would help people appreciate how much and what is in it

Also, I d/led Extras and noticed it includes the main part of Another-Kick-in-the-Head but not its sexout extension. This won't cause a problem, it just means no AKH added sexout content/features.

No, it's there. I don't code the files themselves, but the new date is lower left on the download page.

Sorry I know that. I was mentioning that the title hasn't changed which had the date on it. Thought it could confuse some of the newer individuals. that is all. Looks good. Nice selection of mods. I run most of them already..

Perhaps adding a spoiler-tagged list of all included mods would be a good idea? It would help people appreciate how much and what is in it

Also, I d/led Extras and noticed it includes the main part of Another-Kick-in-the-Head but not its sexout extension. This won't cause a problem, it just means no AKH added sexout content/features.

I agree but that can be quite a bit of work. He is most likely eagerly desiring to play some game. Keep in mind that he hasn't been able to use a decent computer since June. If I was him I most likely wouldn't of even created the compilation in the first place until I did some game play... Lets call it research...lol

About the missing mod. It did look light but I hadn't looked at it very closely yet. The "added Sexout content/features are the sex dreams correct? If so that is the most important part in my opinion. Some of those dreams are quite  a doozey.

Thank you for the feedback guys. Honestly Odessa, I hadn't heard from you about including it soAKH was supposed to be in my personal copy, not what I uploaded. If it's cool to add I'll make sure to update with the rest of the file, otherwise I'll update with it pulled. Either way It'll be fixed tomorrow, I have to go to work soon.

RitualClarity, if I waited until I got to play the update would have taken another week. I don't get a lot of play time, and what I've had lately has been spent bughunting and making sure everything is where I want it. I just spent 2 hours crashing every 90 seconds or so until I realized I put the extender in the wrong place. At least, I hope that was the cause.