File Name: Sexout Compilation

File Submitter: KainsChylde

File Submitted: 20 May 2013

File Category: Other

Due to RL circumstances beyond my control, I will no longer be updating the compilation file. It has been removed from the page, as it is already a month out of date, and will only cause anyone trying to use it problems.

download.png
Click here to download this file

General instructions on how to install the Compilation Mod

• Install Steam.
  • Get and install a legal version of Fallout New Vegas.
  • Follow SexoutNG Framework - Installation Guide for Beginners. (Every Step Exactly)
  • Follow Step 2 through Step 6 of [Tutorial] Installation of Sexout Common Resources (SCR).
  • Download Sexout Compilation 0811203
  • Open FOMM (Should already be able to do this if you loaded Sexout according to Bruce’s Tutorial.
  • Install both files of the compilation
  • Pay attention to any Conflicts. Conflicts like Breeder and Lust that can’t be used together.
    • Click the mods that you want to use and unclick any that you don’t want to use or conflict with each other.
    • It is posted in the Breeder OP that it conflicts with Lust. Do not use them both together.
  • Load any other mods you wish to use.
  • Set up the load order (general guidance your needs will vary)
  • Fallout.esm
  • DeadMoney.esm
  • HonestHearts.esm
  • OldWorldBlues.esm
  • LonesomeRoad.esm
  • GunRunnersArsenal.esm
  • ClassicPack.esm
  • MercenaryPack.esm
  • TribalPack.esm
  • CaravanPack.esm
  • AnyOther.esm (that needs to be above Sexout)
  • Sexout.esm
  • SexoutCommonResources.esm
  • SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
  • Sexout Slavery.esm
  • SexoutLegion.esm
  • SexoutStore.esm
  • AnyOther.esm (that need to be below Sexout)
  • AnyOther.esp/Sexout.esp (Follow instructions given by mod authors)
  • AnyMergedBashedPatch.esp
  • Close Package Manager of FOMM.
  • Play game.

Great to see it back, Kain! I don't usually use it myself, but I wholeheartedly approve of its existence and appreciate the pain-in-the-ass amount of work it is to gather and combine everything weekly.

You might want to put in BIG RED LETTERS that bit about the clothing files for Preg/Store/etc not being here (and possibly link them), just to avoid a few of the "u brokke my game m girls is invisibal" comments.

I mean, I know you said it right there, but... you know how people are.

Being a new user, I have a dumb question.        Hope I don't get mocked too bad! :)

I'm about a couple days to a week out from installing Sexout and trying it for the first time.  I was going to follow the great beginners thread by BruceWayne in the technical support section.

My question is, is this a compilation of the whole thing, including the core stuff, or just the plugins?  

Guest Spikes

It includes the whole stuff, good plugins and the stuff they need to work.

Try to read the guides(which you already do), and read the plugins readmes-do a search in this mighty fine site for each to read the descriptions if you need to.

"Run the 3 files (Plugins, Data, BSAs) through FOMM, or unzip them in your Data folder". FOMM for Fallout Mod Manager.

Being a new user, I have a dumb question.        Hope I don't get mocked too bad! :)

I'm about a couple days to a week out from installing Sexout and trying it for the first time.  I was going to follow the great beginners thread by BruceWayne in the technical support section.

My question is, is this a compilation of the whole thing, including the core stuff, or just the plugins?  

I would do the beginners thread being a new person to Sexout. If you run into problems you will understand what is going on better. In my humble opinion the compilation file is more geared to those that understand sexout. Someone that understands the mods that they will be using and just want a quick easy way to get the mods together with only a few requirements to add. A new person to Sexout (perhaps modding in general) needs to understand the mechanics of what is happening. If they don't they have great difficulty resolving the issues and get very frustrated. 

Just do the beginners thread, you will thank yourself for doing so in the long run.

Thank you for pointing out the missing core files, Iron_Jack. They have been added, and everything is up to current release. File format has also been updated to a Core file (SexoutNG, SCR, Slavery, Legion, and ZAZ), and an Extra file (everything else).

Before someone post about their boobies going on for eternity use the proper skeleton. Just a reminder. I was busy getting all the meshes together and forgot one of the most important ones.

OK KainsChylde enjoy mocking me for my missing something that I know better than to miss.  :blush::D

The compatibility skeleton would fall under this line in the OP:

• If it requires a Nexus file (i.e. Robco Certified, Willow:A Better Companion Experience, IMCNNV, etc.).

While made by our own Astymma, the compatibility skeleton is made with resources by other authors. No permission has been given to rehost, and those files are on Nexus.

The compatibility skeleton would fall under this line in the OP:

• If it requires a Nexus file (i.e. Robco Certified, Willow:A Better Companion Experience, IMCNNV, etc.).

While made by our own Astymma, the compatibility skeleton is made with resources by other authors. No permission has been given to rehost, and those files are on Nexus.

I know, I know. I had everything there I just forgot the files.

I even made a customized BB mesh/Astymma Skeleton file just for that purpose. When I decide to experiment I can "reactivate" the file and fix any over write that happens.

I just have to laugh at myself for such a boneheaded thing. No harm done.

I* was lazy when I wrote that OP, I need to redo it when I post the update later.

It's good. As my post stated it is more for those that understand the mods that they will be using. I can easily figure out the issues like with the boobies. If I end up having a floating head I can find that out as well if I don't already know. You know .. hey (posted photo described name of NPC) which armor pack is suppose to be here? 20 minutes later... answer.

I you want a short cut maybe just post links to the mods used download page. Those mods should describe all the requirements needed. If someone add something that was already there (texture wise) it would just over write the file.

Question:

What about creating a data folder (texture, mesh, sound etc everything except the ESM/ESP) and posting it by bit-torrent. I for one can have it running on my computer. I am sure there are others here that would be able to as well. It would be slower than a download service but not a big deal since the required textures, meshes and such rarely change. They just get things added to it. Besides it takes time to chase down fresh downloads of the textures etc. Of course only LL textures and free to use with credit textures the rest will still have to be gotten from Nexus or elsewhere.

The file can service almost if not all the mods for Sexout. Sort of a SCR on Steroids.I already had the MBP +++ AIO here from lovers on a bit-torrent until I re imaged my computer.

What do you think? Worth posting on the main thread and seeing if there are some takers?

Like you said, people still need the Nexus files. People have to track down the outfits they want to use on Nexus anyway, and maternity wear has been restructured into the SCS (Sexout Clothing System) with outfits split up by type. If I included any, I'd have to include all. Leaving it separate allows users to pick and choose which outfits they want instead of having to clutter their system with every conversion.

Leaving it separate allows users to pick and choose which outfits they want instead of having to clutter their system with every conversion.

Ah, I haven't used Sexout since the changing over. I knew they were working on it the last time that I was updating the game. The process I stated would massively increase the size of the data and potentially give way to many  unnecessary textures. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

Why should i am instal again after instaling this? Do i need instaling do i need instal it too :

(Required) Latest (version 3b2) NVSE.

(Required) Latest NVSE Extender.

(Required) Astymma's Compatibility Skeleton (it must be this skeleton, no other will do).

(Required) Mod Configuration Menu (MCM).

(Required) SexoutNG framework (remember to install both Core and Data!)

(Required) SCR (Sexout Common Resources) is needed by most plugins so you might just install it right away too.

(Required) The actual Sexout plugins you want to use, because the things listed above don't do anything at all by themselves.

Or this compilation include all this file? and ready for play?

This isn't intended for someone who already has sexout installed. This is a shortcut for starting from scratch. This file contains everything sexout that is currently available and stable. Of the list just posted, it doesn't contain the Nexus or other non LL files (NVSE, Compatibility Skeleton, MCM).