Its fine to include it, it needs:

- The datapack

- The .esm

- The sexout extension

There is also the DLC extension, but that will crash the game if you don't have them so probably best not to include it (it doesn't actually do much anyway)

Ok, new proper updats. I've got everything in the proper folders, and remembered everything needed. Each file now has a version number attached that is the date it was created (08112013 = 08/11/2013). The guidelines listed in the OP still apply with the following caveat, I only included plugins that have been updated this year. If the last update was before 01/01/2013 I consider it obsolete and left it out.

General instructions on how to install the Compilation Mod

• Install Steam.
  • Get and install a legal version of Fallout New Vegas.
  • Follow SexoutNG Framework - Installation Guide for Beginners. (Every Step Exactly)
  • Follow Step 2 through Step 6 of [Tutorial] Installation of Sexout Common Resources (SCR).
  • Download Sexout Compilation 0811203
  • Open FOMM (Should already be able to do this if you loaded Sexout according to Bruce’s Tutorial.
  • Install both files of the compilation
  • Pay attention to any Conflicts. Conflicts like Breeder and Lust that can’t be used together.
    • Click the mods that you want to use and unclick any that you don’t want to use or conflict with each other.
  • Load any other mods you wish to use.
  • Set up the load order (general guidance your needs will vary)
  • Fallout.esm
  • DeadMoney.esm
  • HonestHearts.esm
  • OldWorldBlues.esm
  • LonesomeRoad.esm
  • GunRunnersArsenal.esm
  • ClassicPack.esm
  • MercenaryPack.esm
  • TribalPack.esm
  • CaravanPack.esm
  • AnyOther.esm (that needs to be above Sexout)
  • Sexout.esm
  • SexoutCommonResources.esm
  • SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
  • Sexout Slavery.esm
  • SexoutLegion.esm
  • SexoutStore.esm
  • AnyOther.esm (that need to be below Sexout)
  • AnyOther.esp/Sexout.esp (Follow instructions given by mod authors)
  • AnyMergedBashedPatch.esp
  • Close Package Manager of FOMM.
  • Play game.

There you go KainsChylde. A very basic tutorial. Do with it as you like... :cool:  I really don't think it needs more that that. Maybe some specific conflicts mentioned in the appropriate location but that is about it. I thought about creating a thread with this but it is better that you have some access to it since you will be correcting or fixing any issues and making various changes on the fly. It would be quicker for you to fix any issues that arise.

That is perfect RitualClarity, thank you very much. It has been copied to second post for easy reference. Now that I think of it, have any other critical conflicts been reported similar to Breeder/Lust? I'd like to compile a list of them to put in the OP for keeping track.

From what I hear the lust/breeder incompatibility is more of a "could be" in some particular instance than an "always is" too. I worked in plenty of safety checks to Lust' auto-approaches & masturbation etc; then I heard it might have something to do with the arousal stuff, in which case for the moment players can turn that side of Lust off for a while in MCM, wherever that particular instance happens to be a possible problem.

Ok, let me start by thanking everyone for all the help in keeping track of issues. I appreciate all feedback, as most modders do, to help me 

That being said, can we move the discussion over to the General Discussion Compilation thread? I'd like to keep this one on topic for updates and modder feedback for things to include or remove.

Ok, let me start by thanking everyone for all the help in keeping track of issues. I appreciate all feedback, as most modders do, to help me 

That being said, can we move the discussion over to the General Discussion Compilation thread? I'd like to keep this one on topic for updates and modder feedback for things to include or remove.

Moved the offending post to the other thread where they belong. Post 48 and 49 of someone is interested.

I am still planning on typing versions  with a list of whats incorporated and such for you. My dog is sick and keeping me up all night and I am having to medicate my little junkie puppy around the clock. With work, family and her I have little time. Thanks for your patience.

• 4 weeks later...

General instructions on how to install the Compilation Mod

• Install Steam.
  • Get and install a legal version of Fallout New Vegas.
  • Follow SexoutNG Framework - Installation Guide for Beginners. (Every Step Exactly)
  • Follow Step 2 through Step 6 of [Tutorial] Installation of Sexout Common Resources (SCR).
  • Download Sexout Compilation 0811203
  • Open FOMM (Should already be able to do this if you loaded Sexout according to Bruce’s Tutorial.
  • Install both files of the compilation
  • Pay attention to any Conflicts. Conflicts like Breeder and Lust that can’t be used together.
    • Click the mods that you want to use and unclick any that you don’t want to use or conflict with each other.
  • Load any other mods you wish to use.
  • Set up the load order (general guidance your needs will vary)
  • Fallout.esm
  • DeadMoney.esm
  • HonestHearts.esm
  • OldWorldBlues.esm
  • LonesomeRoad.esm
  • GunRunnersArsenal.esm
  • ClassicPack.esm
  • MercenaryPack.esm
  • TribalPack.esm
  • CaravanPack.esm
  • AnyOther.esm (that needs to be above Sexout)
  • Sexout.esm
  • SexoutCommonResources.esm
  • SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
  • Sexout Slavery.esm
  • SexoutLegion.esm
  • SexoutStore.esm
  • AnyOther.esm (that need to be below Sexout)
  • AnyOther.esp/Sexout.esp (Follow instructions given by mod authors)
  • AnyMergedBashedPatch.esp
  • Close Package Manager of FOMM.
  • Play game.

There you go KainsChylde. A very basic tutorial. Do with it as you like... :cool:  I really don't think it needs more that that. Maybe some specific conflicts mentioned in the appropriate location but that is about it. I thought about creating a thread with this but it is better that you have some access to it since you will be correcting or fixing any issues and making various changes on the fly. It would be quicker for you to fix any issues that arise.

I'm getting a CTD when following this.  Everything works without the compilation extras file.  I turned off lust but that doesn't change the CTD issue. 

The one thing I haven't been able to find over the multitude of threads I've read and re-read over the last 2 days, what am I supposed to do with sexout shared resources?  That may be my issue but I can't find anything mentioning it.  It still CTD'd whether I enable or disable it, above or below SCR.

*edit* It's the "april+may" plugin causing it.  I don't even know what that is or what it does?

what am I supposed to do with sexout shared resources?

Nothing. I isn't used anymore.

*edit* It's the "april+may" plugin causing it.  I don't even know what that is or what it does?

It is a mod. If it is bothering the game delete it.

From the looks of it you are using mods that aren't part of the compilation. I don't believe April May is part of the current compilation, I may be wrong since I am not running mods on my game now.

You may need to post a tech support thread on the main posts. You likely have some load order issues or missing some requirements of a mod. They can help you better since this is for the compilation files.

Yes, April + May is in the current compilation. It requires Mikoto's Beauty Pack which I was unaware of when I added it. It will be removed on the next update which should be this weekend if I don't forget, I've been kinda slacking on it because I'm revisiting Fallout 3.

For one, I don't do torrents. I don't trust them. Call me old fashioned or paranoid or whatever, but no. For two, who said anything about a problem with file size? The things I left out either require outside resources I can't include for various reasons, or have complex install instructions that need to be followed separately. By omitting those files I fall well under the file size limit.

And 4 months, RitualClarity. I was unable to game for 4 months. So yeah, I'm falling behind because I'm catching up. If that makes any sense. :P

@ KainsChylde

I told you to go and game your ass off didn't I.. :D

Call it "Quality Reassurance Testing" . ;)

Nobody can blame you for you getting your gaming fix after 4 months of not having a computer that could do crap... If they do send them my way. I will hit them with my shrink ray and then step on them... :P (you know because I am only 3ft high, being an alien and all :rolleyes: )

@Daedric

Torrents would also imply that the authors of those mods used would allow them to be used in torrents. Many authors here on LL don't want there creations anywhere else but here. Many don't like torrents. KainsChylde has to follow their individual requirements as well.

As posted in the edited OP:

Due to RL circumstances beyond my control, I will no longer be updating the compilation file. It has been removed from the page, as it is already a month out of date, and will only cause anyone trying to use it problems.

I'm not quitting the site. I'll still pop in now and again to comment or offer help on things. I just can't be active enough to keep this updated and useful.