sexout lust as it is cause to much conflict with breeder and pregrancy their is someone working on sexout lust if get so not so conflicting with other mods it would be a good asset to line up of mods you have but for now I dropped off my load line.

I personally haven't had "to much conflict with breeder and pregnancy" with the newest lust or even the lust in this compilation pack. However if you want someone to work on this issue or check to see if there is some way to help prevent a conflict you should go to those pages and request help there. This mod is only a collection of those mods

The only problem with this most awesome compilation... is when you want to not use something...

I am having untold issues with 'wear and tear' and the other outfit-altering mods and need to remove them from the base...

not to mention the occasional concern with what happens when someone updates (EG, Breeder to fix some bug, i download new breeder, does it replace the old one? does that not count because it was compilation'd?)

Sometimes, removing something from load-up can cause issues with the MCM. the menus not appearing and other such BS...

Thank you KainsChylde! this gave me the foot-in-the... (err... i'm gona say 'door' and avoid the mental imagery of what I was going to say first) of modding! Thanks to this compilation, i have it all working for the first time! now, I just need to get the updates as 'n when they happen to the mods I love so much!

Just need to find out what the conflict is with breeder and lust :s sounds serious and since I am running both, i smell game-crash coming on soon

The problem with Breeder and Lust is that Lust does things just before and after every sex act that can throw off scripts in Breeder. The conflict is too deep to be fixable, you just need to choose which one you can't play without and disable the other.

To answer your other questions, if there are plugins you don't like in the compilation, just disable them. They're all gathered together in one archive but they're still all the original separate plugins. As for updates, whether you run it through FOMM, NMM, or whatever or manually drop it into your Data folder, just click "yes" when it asks to overwrite and you're good to go.

The only problem with this most awesome compilation... is when you want to not use something...

I am having untold issues with 'wear and tear' and the other outfit-altering mods and need to remove them from the base...

not to mention the occasional concern with what happens when someone updates (EG, Breeder to fix some bug, i download new breeder, does it replace the old one? does that not count because it was compilation'd?)

Sometimes, removing something from load-up can cause issues with the MCM. the menus not appearing and other such BS...

I haven't had the same problems. I have no problem un-clicking mods and removing them. I am however working from a clean save though. I have downloaded Breeder, Pregnancy and SCR new versions and just installed over the Compilation without any problems. I uninstalled Wear and Tear not because there was a problem but because I wanted to play with Another Kick in the Head and that mod has a Wear and Tear version already.

The problem with Breeder and Lust is that Lust does things just before and after every sex act that can throw off scripts in Breeder. The conflict is too deep to be fixable, you just need to choose which one you can't play without and disable the other.

To answer your other questions, if there are plugins you don't like in the compilation, just disable them. They're all gathered together in one archive but they're still all the original separate plugins. As for updates, whether you run it through FOMM, NMM, or whatever or manually drop it into your Data folder, just click "yes" when it asks to overwrite and you're good to go.

Yes, Yes, Yes.. Bottom Line: The Compiltion is an excellent shortcut for those who are familar wth Sexout and the mods that are available and their dependencies. Load and go. If there are some updates that have features or bug fixes you want just load them after installing the Compilation and click Yes to over write. Done. Don't want a mod, Un-click it.

I just noticed that last night, the creater puts the version number at the end of each update. Keep the most current one, delete the other two, and remove the date at the end of the file you keep. Now that I'm aware of it I'll be sure to fix it in future updates.

Don't worry , just disable all 3 . It is good idea ruined with things like - after you drink like 5 Gallons of sperm you become permanently very thirsty (and loose intelligence , i don't know what is with mods here , all that have something with sex , even only marginally makes you less intelligent  , must be some USA thing that we from rest of the world do not understand) .

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed that last night, the creater puts the version number at the end of each update. Keep the most current one, delete the other two, and remove the date at the end of the file you keep. Now that I'm aware of it I'll be sure to fix it in future updates.

I fully concede that I should sort out my problematic naming convention, but if people rename my .esp themselves it will break the plugin due to MCM.

I will sort this out for future versions.

@ Anyone with Wear And Tear problems:

You should only have one wear-and-tear version loaded at a time, (v1.6 is latest and previous ones are quite old now), it will cause confusion if you aren't aware of this, and I will stop this naming convention next time I update it (if I do it now it would just cause more confusion).

Wear and Tear does not cause permanent dehydration effects, oral sex damages you 25 H20 points, but this only happens once, and there are no intelligence penalties in the mod, so such issues will be elsewhere.

----

I'm not sure if my other mod, 'Another Kick in the Head' is included in this compilation, but if so I would rather it was removed because it is a WIP I am still actively testing and adding content to. I don't think its ready for every casual player yet- you need to properly read the mod description at least. I welcome anyone to test it, but you need to be aware of this. When I originally uploaded it, it was (as specified) a very rough bleeding edge WIP and it had its own (now outdated and removed) version of wear-and-tear as a temporary quick feature fix, (as stated in its OP) this was not to be used with any other version.

Delete all versions of wear-and-tear except the file 'Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp' which must not be renamed

If you were using the original uploaded version of Another Kick in the Head (before it was an .esm with a proper independent sexout extension) delete all the files and upgrade to the current 'Alpha' version in its thread.

--------

UPDATE:

Current version is now v2.0 which has a check added to warn if you attempt to load multiple version, file is in download section.

Version number is no longer included in plugin name.

Current Version File Name: Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp

Delete all old versions.

I believe you mentioned in the thread in the general section not to add "Another Kick In The Head" yet because it was still WIP. It hasn't been added and won't be until you give the ok. Thank you for the clarification about Wear and Tear.

Hell, until my computer is fully functional I won't be adding anything to the compilation. Just launching 7zip to attempt to compress a new file causes blue screen.

• 4 weeks later...

oke ihae download alot of stuf here

and put al the data fils in his place but when i pres the buten t start skyrim   the game wil shut down    so i can not start the game

i dont know if i do miss a file    poeple say thing like    you need sexout   and yes dit found some links but when  i click on that link  he say    that te web site can not find it

i have   msexfort.esp   and the sexout common resources          msexbase,esm         7z compenion thing     msex vironica        

but i thing i,m not sure that i don have te rigt mexout file,s     and can not find the download eny were      i hoop its nt deleted fron the internet

i try toget msex fort slavey 1.7 woring   but nope     i stating to ting that the med or the file,s ar broke  and if the file,s ar not the probem meby it  is windows 7 64bits     i do have a realy good radeon HD video cart (avi)   intel core i7  4 quat core   its a newlaptop i have pay 900euro for it so i thing that wil not be the problem   so if some 1 can help me out   it wil be gread    

ow and i,m newin this stuf    and i try to leurn more about this stuf

+ if i can make a video more realistick with mod and more fun     (like a mod that hve the effect  that female char get ther mestual cycle    make it more realistic to me i thing   more like real life stuff  and more thing what can hape in real life in tht age  (and yes i know its a RPG game and fantisie and dragons ar not real xD   )    
whant i wil be a win win :)

Thank ^^ 

At long last I'm back! Not on my rig though, on a borrowed one until I can fix mine. I'm going to be experimenting for the next few days to see what this thing is capable of, then I will post a new update to the compilation if this thing is capable of running Vegas for testing.

Now, on to...whatever this is.

oke ihae download alot of stuf here

and put al the data fils in his place but when i pres the buten t start skyrim   the game wil shut down    so i can not start the game

i dont know if i do miss a file    poeple say thing like    you need sexout   and yes dit found some links but when  i click on that link  he say    that te web site can not find it

i have   msexfort.esp   and the sexout common resources          msexbase,esm         7z compenion thing     msex vironica        

but i thing i,m not sure that i don have te rigt mexout file,s     and can not find the download eny were      i hoop its nt deleted fron the internet

i try toget msex fort slavey 1.7 woring   but nope     i stating to ting that the med or the file,s ar broke  and if the file,s ar not the probem meby it  is windows 7 64bits     i do have a realy good radeon HD video cart (avi)   intel core i7  4 quat core   its a newlaptop i have pay 900euro for it so i thing that wil not be the problem   so if some 1 can help me out   it wil be gread    

ow and i,m newin this stuf    and i try to leurn more about this stuf

+ if i can make a video more realistick with mod and more fun     (like a mod that hve the effect  that female char get ther mestual cycle    make it more realistic to me i thing   more like real life stuff  and more thing what can hape in real life in tht age  (and yes i know its a RPG game and fantisie and dragons ar not real xD   )    
whant i wil be a win win :)

Thank ^^ 

Step 1: I'm not going to pick on your spelling and sentence structure, english probably isn't your first language. You need to find better translation software, whatever you're using is a bad joke.

Step 2: The Compilation is a Fallout: New Vegas mod. To paraphrase a popular South Park quote, "If you try to use it in Skyrim, you're gonna have a bad time.

Step 3: There are a few outside requirements that I really need to revamp my OP to mention. It's 1 am here and I need sleep, so I'll get on that as I can tomorrow when I'm more coherent of what I'm doing.

After several comments regarding missing requirements, I have put a note in the OP on how to find those requirements. For those who only read new coments, visit the threads of the following plugins for essential content that I was unable to include in the compilation for various reasons:

SexoutNG

Sexout Common Resources

Sexout Tryouts

Sexout ZAZ

Additionally, for optional content that is included in the compilation but not required for things to work, check:

Sexout Breeder

Sexout Pregnancy

In other news, I'll try to get things together for an update tonight or tomorrow, with the following caveat: My regular computer is currently DOA and the loaner I'm on cannot run Fallout New Vegas at all, so until otherwise posted any updates I put up from here on will be untested. If you have any doubts as to the compatibility of things, unpack the files and copy manually into your data folder.

• 2 months later...

Used the compulation and installed the updates from the various posts seems to work ok. Do you have a list of the versions used in the last compulation? Thanks

You mean compilation correct?

To get the "list" I just downloaded the compilation and extracted to the desktop. I didn't really care about the regular files. I just looked at the esp and esm's. I then went and tried to find all the files that were available so that they can be current. After gathering them and the requirements on the desktop I started the installation. Starting with Sexout requirements, Sexout, SCR and those requirements. Then I would back up the folder and continue to the rest of the mods I wanted. If I wanted pregnancy, breeder, or another kick in the head I would then install them and those requirements. It takes some time but in the end you have a current updated compilation of your own.

After testing to make sure I didn't forget anything and everything works to my satisfaction  I copied the Data folder for a backup. Started over and did my play through.

Each play through when done unless running into bugs I would then check for any updates needed. SCR updates, Breeder updates, another kick in the head update, etc. Update and play again.

Note above if you do run in to a glitch check with the mod authors post. There might be a fix. Most times it can be installed without any issues, sometimes you need a "clean save" The author will describe any steps that are needed to be taken. If not and you are unsure post a friendly question (after reading the OP please ;) )

If you have truly read the mod descriptions and can't tell which one is acting up..post a question in the main forum. Please post the load order and any info the members request.

That should help you get something close to what KainsChylde would have uploaded if he was able. Pay particular attention to warning, conflicts and install instructions on those mod that you install. 

Of Finally if there are some in the compilation that you don't see in the download they might be obsolete. Use at your own peril,  :unsure:  or just ask on the main forums..  ^_^