Grumpf little rant about the Nazus, aka waiting to be banned...

ROFL, retard vampire on a bicycle with the ban hammer, interesting picture!!!

They tried to do so in Belgium too: town mayors in major cities hired "civilians" to write ticket for illegal parking. Until a citizen, probably a lawyer, ask the supreme court to cancel all the tickets ever made since the first civil servant was hired.

The reason is that only a policeman (with an official oath of office) can write a ticket... So not only our nice little troll send a fuck you all signal to greedy mayor trying to make money out of drivers as opposed to fix the parking issue but he also voided all the regular policemen tickets at the same time as they were no way to prove who wrote it (at that time, not anymore).

Of course, hardly anyone took time to reclaim their fee but still!

So, yes, asking someone a bit mental and give him police power is an extremely wrong idea, hence the oath...

• 1 month later...

Openly posting sexually explicit content in this forum environment is not wanted as has been said by the site owner. Therefore there is nothing to 'fix' as you should not be doing so in the first place.

Ooops... adult content does include any discussion about adult mods... or is someone saying that the people who don't want to see adult content cannot read?

He is' date=' isn't he?

Insure that any content that would typically be awarded a 15 certificate or higher in the US/UK film and video game industry is properly labelled with the "Adult-only" option when uploading files and images. Continued failure to adhere to this rule will result in your account being banned.

That last one is important - the forum posts cannot be separated out the way you (rather rudely) reworded my reply. Therefore you do not post such content in them.

Am I making it clear now?

Yep... any forum posts that include WRITTEN adult content are not allowed to be posted and should be removed.

So if I understand well, as I said before: you cannot prevent discussion thread of a private adult mod to appear public. Hence you prefer I do not post things that can be innapropriate for young people of simply, not safe for work as we say on the intertubes.

I totally understand that and agree with you on that.

Where I disagree, and please let's not play who has the bigger tool here, is that I was not rude (although you were threatening, here in bold) : it is a big flaw to allow posts about private mods to go public. Maybe it will be good to warn any poster in an adult flagged mod that his post will be public. I had no idea and frankly should not feel guilty about it.

Bingo! By banning images but not the written word (and the written posts I've seen are much more explicit that any images they have on there) they are relying on people not being able to read.

OR... they are saying that, rather than fix their broken software, they'd prefer to insinuate that their users are illiterate. What a fucking insulting twat!

So do we agree on that? Not that I can do anything about it though

Chill out dude, I was just pissed you rudely posted orange comment about my post like I was a criminal. That's it. Should we drop it and have a life now?

He won't drop it... you've pointed out a massive flaw in the site itself. HOW DARE YOU!!11! :@

Hell, when it got pointed out that rape and forced bestiality were illegal under UK Law, they claimed the Law in question was regarding children only... it's a shame the Law makes it clear it's regarding images/video/game modifications et al of ADULTS.

I could be a complete cunt at this point and pass on the details to the authorities... and since they are distributing this stuff despite being warned, they could be in serious shit.

Fact is, the site is run by a group of incompetent morons right now... but goddess forbid if you point that out to them!

Why not report them? Let them get a taste of their own medicine by someone with actual power.

monkey it's usually pointless to fight an admin / mod on their own site unless you have certain info that can harm the reputation of the forum / site but i do agree with grumpf that their software is flawed as hell and they don't bother to fix it

Edit : i hope this situation never happens to LL since i love the community and friendlyness around here :)

And i remember the parking incident was a reall funny one when i read that in the newspaper ^^

• 3 weeks later...

monkey it's usually pointless to fight an admin / mod on their own site unless you have certain info that can harm the reputation of the forum / site but i do agree with grumpf that their software is flawed as hell and they don't bother to fix it

Edit : i hope this situation never happens to LL since i love the community and friendlyness around here :)

And i remember the parking incident was a reall funny one when i read that in the newspaper ^^

I've basically kept quiet on Nexus and avoided the attention of the mods there, though I have posted lines about how good some mods would go with lovers with PK and stuff like that, and it's made it past the Inquisitor's gaze. Yes that's basically how I see the mods there, freaking Warhammer 40k Inquisition. I usually just grab the mods than interest me and go, leaving a comment if its good, or pointing out a bug or two when I find one. I don't get involved with any arguments, mostly because I know that one day a mod, most likely Dante, is going to ban a major modder, like Jojjo (Or is it jojo?) or our own grumpf here, ((Btw your awesome sir or madam. I love your work. :D )) and the resulting backlash will result in the downfall of Nexus for and new, fresh sites to spawn form it's desiccated corpse. As for something like that happening on LL, LL is founded on the prenciples of Sex, love, and tolerance. The likelihood of that happening isn't even able to be calculated, it's so small. Lovers Lab: We'll Love and Tolerate the hell out of you, and fuck your brains out if you want. :P

I've basically kept quiet on Nexus and avoided the attention of the mods there' date=' though I have posted lines about how good some mods would go with lovers with PK and stuff like that, and it's made it past the Inquisitor's gaze. Yes that's basically how I see the mods there, freaking Warhammer 40k Inquisition. I usually just grab the mods than interest me and go, leaving a comment if its good, or pointing out a bug or two when I find one. I don't get involved with any arguments, mostly because I know that one day a mod, most likely Dante, is going to ban a major modder, like Jojjo (Or is it jojo?) or our own grumpf here, ((Btw your awesome sir or madam. I love your work. :D )) and the resulting backlash will result in the downfall of Nexus for and new, fresh sites to spawn form it's desiccated corpse. As for something like that happening on LL, LL is founded on the prenciples of Sex, love, and tolerance. The likelihood of that happening isn't even able to be calculated, it's so small. Lovers Lab: We'll Love and Tolerate the hell out of you, and fuck your brains out if you want. :P

[/quote']

I love the way you think! :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

You are not in Kansas anymore. You are on the Nexus, ladies and gentlemen. Respect that fact every second of every day. If there is a Hell, you might wanna go there for some R & R after a tour on the Nexus. Out there beyond that fence every living thing that crawls, flies, or squats in the mud wants to kill you and eat your eyes for jujubes. We have an indigenous population of humanoids called the Staf’fi. They're fond of arrows dipped in a neurotoxin that will stop your heart in one minute - and they have bones reinforced with naturally occurring carbon fibre. They are very hard to kill … but easily to be outmanoeuvred. As a veteran of Nexarian Wars from day one, it is my duty to try to keep you alive. I will not succeed. Not with all of you. If you wish to survive, you need to cultivate a strong, mental aptitude. You got to obey the rules: Nexus rules. Rule number one: no one goes anywhere alone, ever. Number two: everyone must maintain constant communication. Number three: unexpected things are gonna happen. When they do, no one tries to be a hero. Understood? Rule number four...

Our moderation system is going to be completely reworked and much less black (you're banned) and white (you're not banned). Moderators will get lots more tools to make their job much easier.

@DarkOne:" Our moderation system is going to be completely reworked and much less black (you're banned) and white (you're not banned). Moderators will get lots more tools to make their job much easier"

This is good news for those who like my brother (premium member), are banned have for trivia! .. Or for those who will still be today or tomorrow. I'll stop there, I would not be kicked ..!friendly greetings.

This ^ is either the nicest guy on earth or the most retard troll I've seen. Funny how all those improvements announced will simply make the website finally work as a 50$ a month one...

I think that everyone is afraid to say what they think and this, my friends, is completely wrong. What Robin really needs is simply to get rid of most of the mouthbreather moderators he has.

Sad situation where everyone needs the Nexus and really hates it. I'm not infuriated anymore, I'm actually sad for them.

They may have a business, and good for them. But they failed.

Reminds me why I never post on the Nexus...... creepy commies ban you for anything their crazed minds don't like, Grumpf's work is fan-tastic

so I bet there's some jelousy too, I doubt this Dante is much of a modder, seems more the type for profiteering what with all the ads on the nexsus.

What are you hoping for? A change for the better? To stay alive in a hostile environment without bowing your knees in front of an engrafted staff of militant outsiders brought into power? A return to the status quo ante of 2009 and before of a sponsor-less forum without sponsored new rules that have to be enforced against all odds - by force?

Forget it.

Take it like a man and leave the Dark One of Mordor in the Land where the shadows lie as long as your head is on your shoulder. Do it now! Too many bigmouthed Nazgul, trolling orcs and denunciating goblins even for the bravest warrior among you.

The rule for inside: Whoever wins - you lose! User Id 2.304 knows.

The rule for outside: Cut off their supplies and watch them dying!

We are at war... and there is no mercy.

Darks business policy is a complete catastrophy, every one should be entitled to one warning, like "hey bro, reat the tos cause if you pull that one again your out"

fair enough,i'll behave , but to ban a paying premium member for some trivial comment about some MLP or usless texture is business suicide.

sure i got reinstated, but i wont be paying premium again ever, it was an insult.

I don't take the double-cross tactic for particularly healthy. One quickly gets caught in the crossfire. However, when I had to face the sudden loss of almost 3/4 of my long-standing friends in spring 2010 I had to make a final decision: To look away as always, or to fight for the poor souls that had to walk the plank, as they sarcastically say. Enough is enough! And so I fought my fight when most peeps were hidden in a hole in the ground. It was a good fight. Since those days they know what fear is. That fear directly leads to hate we all knew already before cos that's the curse of the dark side of the Force, but not the mine and hopefully not yours.

Just my 2cts. Of course, you have to find your own way. Not everbody is a fighter, some a diplomats, others are cowards or perhaps even camp followers, and a good many are just skilled in pure survival. Good luck to all y'all.

After reading all these horror stories about the Nexus (And I've read a lot of negative things about that site since I started playing Oblivion) It's definitely not a place I'd upload my mods to, they've banned major contributors (Like the guy who made the DMRA Wardrobe + replacers, I think?) simply for posting a single comment which a moderator deems "trolling"

Banning contributors over trivial comments.

Oh and they play favorites, as others have mentioned, some uploaders are permitted to break the rules regarding content and not get banned.

Guest GingerTom

@Mavado

Yes, I have no problem with banning the best modders/contributors in the world if they deserve it--but you have to have a good and sensible reason. (Not because you didn't like what they said or how they said it and it's Tuesday.)

• 4 weeks later...

Being a member of that community too, I find it odd that I've seen more than a few hundred adult related pictures in the regular gallery of any mod on that site. Hell look at Estrus for crying out loud, there are screenshots in the main gallery and user uploaded gallery that contain over 100 pictures of a goo or tentacle having it's way (and yes it was recently updated this month). There's many adult mods on there and they don't seem to get hassled so why you.

Good luck and btw becoming a fan of your work, keep it up and don't let someone bend ya to conforming.

And p.s. If you need I am a graphic designer with a bad spine problem, I have hours to sit in front of a computer and screw around and try to make a flash banner for this site(I know jack about coding but visual art is more my forte)that someone can post on other sites to try to help advertise this site(like I said became a fan of this site since I joined). drop me a PM if needed Grumpf or message and I'll see what I can do.Just let me know