Uglykidcid UNPB TPSB Mash-up Modified & Fixed Outfits Boutique

Phil I completely rebuilt all the bandit armors from scratch.  I only weighted the body since the corset sticks out.  The problem is when you weight the corset it screws up the whole outfit because the bones are so far away.  I checked every outfit again and I found a little clipping in the monk outfits so I completely redid those as well.  I didn't see anything else but if you do let me know.

I converted Hentai Mixed armor. It's not perfect. The breasts bounce at a slightly different rate which to me is cool but they clip with heavy bouncing. 
I converted Hentigale to UNPB TPSB.
I converted all Osare except ribbon.

I converted Mini Sage to UNPB TPSB

I fixed DFT 19 boots

I added missing textures.

I added Changable Dress UNPB TSPB

That small list took a week.  I am now going to finish my house project Rayek's End Enhanced (which everyone should check out)  I probably will keep it an LL exclusive.  I find that the people who discover LL are more mature and willing to learn a little about modding.  The last post I read on the Nexus involved several people who refused to use LOOT or a Mod Manager.  UGH!!!

Hard work, thank you again for taking the time and then sharing it with all of us. As one of many who has downloaded your all in one set...when you release these updates do you also update your big file or was that a one time thing and from here on out it's grap the additional's and add them separate?

The MEGA merger?  That's what I use note the change log.  Everything under merger is in the merger.  What you probably saw was the merger updated last.  As I completed the projects I intended to merge I posted them first but I recommend the merger.  Once I put them into the merger they required more testing as things have to match for crafting etc.  The original changeable dress for example does not use HDT.  You have to add the height yourself.  In the merger they are already scripted.  The merger got far more added then the individual mods.  So to answer your question the merger is more important and gets the most attention: NOT a one time thing.  Just remember that the merger gets uploaded last.

ahh that's what I was thinking. I downloaded your mega merger awhile back, hadn't been updating it though and was having trouble figuring out if I should just download the individual's and add them to your merger or what lol. Now I'll just update your MEGA merger (and keep a closer eye on it) as you update it!

Also, and I know you said you was more of a "fixer" of mod's not a creator...but could you maybe suggest to me where I could go to request someone to modify a outfit?

It's the Tera outfits..the Sklward Cuirass to be exact. The detail on that outfit is a thing of beauty but I can't help but think it needs modifying. If you look at it closely you'll see there's a outfit under it that looks like it's made of snakeskin. While I was looking at it it occurred to me that if that snakeskin under outfit wasn't there then this outfit would be one of the coolest looking I've seen to date. It would leave behind a relic like pattern on your left leg, expose part of the ass and give you a nice mid-riff looking piece of armor. In the end it'd be a sexy+detailed roguish outfit that would be kickass! 

If no one comes to mind who'd know how to modify it no biggie, didn't want to ask you because well I'm waiting on your house combo mod on your other page and you already combine/fix/adjust more than anyone has a right to bug you about!

I can fix that in less than a minute in Nifskope if the meshes are separate. I'll look when I get home. If the mesh is one piece it's much harder and you need Blender.

I am going to take a small break from Skyrim. I have 12x XP boost for about a month in SWTOR and I want to take advantage of it.

Thanks mate for a great compilation! Loving it, sexy a bit while not beeing a armored bikini.

Just one question, some times the DD items show and other times they dont, any thoughts?

Using LSAR esp lowest on the esp list as without that DD shows and armor doesnt.

By DD I assume you mean devious devices.  It's because multiple mods are fighting for the same slots.  If specifically you are seeing the belt disappear it's fighting with LSAR.  This  is so bad with Devious Regulation that I quit using it for now but I'll probably use it when I do the civil war.  Go into the devious devices on the DD underneath page.  On the first DD Underneath page you will see one automatic option by default.  Change it to none and some items will come back.  Make sure they are all on none or they turn LSAR items off.  If you use equipping overhaul also turn off Armed to the Teeth.  LSAR uses scripts to add the skirt and underwear.  Depending on which wins you'll get a different result.

I've been looking for a UNPB PB TBBP Devious Device conversion and it seems like I'm at the right place. But while the headline says 2.8.2, the link says 2.8.1. Would like to clarify which version it is, and if there's plan to update in case its not 2.8.2.

Hi Cid ,was wondering if you ever converted the art of magicka to unpb and make tbbp or anything else to make it move :) i think i remember reading that you helped with its creation or maybe that was some other awesome dude ,I really liked the sheer necro robes . that's a huge mod pack and im not asking if you will do it, just if it has been done.

Thanks again for all this wonderful work !

@Wulf I revamped the Art of Magika to fix bugs.  The shear robes was my idea I simply couldn't resist.  It was never a conversion project though and people really complained about the LSAR conversion.  So I am done with that project.  I honesty don't even run it anymore.   The Nocturnal robes are very difficult to convert to TPSB.  I may look at it down the road but no time soon.

@Wulf I revamped the Art of Magika to fix bugs.  The shear robes was my idea I simply couldn't resist.  It was never a conversion project though and people really complained about the LSAR conversion.  So I am done with that project.  I honesty don't even run it anymore.   The Nocturnal robes are very difficult to convert to TPSB.  I may look at it down the road but no time soon.

Thanks for the reply and no worries that was just one of those mods i first came across i really used for a while ,other mods you have done and redone have become the new mods i use now so thanks for that !