Kidnapped by Rieklings - Quest Resource

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I recently tried this mod out on a relatively clean mod setup. It's very nice and I really like it. However, there are rare situations where the rescuer / Goblin Slayer kills a riekling located too far away from the PC such that they can't path-find to the PC. In this scenario, my PC was laying on the ground at one end while the rescuer was standing and idling at another end of the cave. Seems the 'event' can't progress until rescuer path-finds to PC and further successfully initiate dialogue. I was unable to progress until I restarted my game.

• 4 months later...

does it work with LE also?

Update..it works with LE...only strange thing is that when you get rescued you are teleported to a random in bed and then there is no wau to get up?? i waited hours and i could not get up...i had no control on player

Update 2 ...ok i just had to hit the E key

Edited by sikamikanico78
  • 2 months later...
On 5/30/2022 at 6:40 AM, stubbytroll said:

I am using it (Kidnapped by Rieklings and Kidnapped by Rieklings Simple  Slasvery) in LE. Seems to work fine

On 4/2/2023 at 11:47 AM, sikamikanico78 said:

does it work with LE also?

Update..it works with LE...only strange thing is that when you get rescued you are teleported to a random in bed and then there is no wau to get up?? i waited hours and i could not get up...i had no control on player

Update 2 ...ok i just had to hit the E key

OMGZ!

Need to try it too then.

Damn E keys! ?

• 4 weeks later...

Any extra outcomes for Simple Slavery that work are a huge bonus. My try went great with one exception, the Goblin Slayer and 2 female rescuers got their butts kicked by the rieklings and are stuck in bleedout by the stairs, I see no other comments about this so I must be special.....is there a revive for them or other escape method? 

idea: 
- Delicious snack: woke up in a troll cave.

I can come up with a lot of ideas with a basic idea of how this can be implemented at the level of the Skyrim world, the only question is in demand

Edited by zer02
  • 3 weeks later...

The rescue warriors show up pretty much right away. Any chance in delaying this? Or create a custom amount of time that needs to pass by before they show up? I tried your console fix, but it's not working, also I pretty much don't know what all of that means so I'm not sure if I entered any of that console script in correctly. I'm guessing I didn't. Can someone maybe give more specific directions on that? 

Thanks for the mod! Hope to see this continued. 

On 7/22/2023 at 6:55 PM, spartan40 said:

The rescue warriors show up pretty much right away. Any chance in delaying this? Or create a custom amount of time that needs to pass by before they show up? I tried your console fix, but it's not working, also I pretty much don't know what all of that means so I'm not sure if I entered any of that console script in correctly. I'm guessing I didn't. Can someone maybe give more specific directions on that? 

Thanks for the mod! Hope to see this continued. 

I have same problem.... I sent a mail to author because he/she left this thread almost 2 years ago.

Edited by palracz
7 hours ago, palracz said:

I have same problem.... I sent a mail to author because he/she left this thread almost 2 years ago.

I too had this problem and I couldn't leave the area after getting rescued because "the cursed amulet prevents you from leaving" and I didn't know who to talk to or where to go.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The animations work kinda.  As soon as I run the command to test it the animations kick in but half the rieklings are blue and the other half have textures.  Also the other rieklings are throwing spears at me.  I know the blue rieklings are missing textures.  What are they and is there a reason why they other rieklings attack all the time?

• 2 months later...

I've been dreaming about a mod like this for a long time.

Everything works well but salvation comes too soon. My nymphomaniac would like to enjoy the company of goblins longer.😁

I see you can set the chance of salvation as a percentage. How to use it correctly _KR_RescueChance ?

If I type _KR_RescueChance 0 into the console, nothing happens. I'm definitely doing something wrong.

Maybe you need to make changes to some of the files in the folder scripts ?

Maybe you can change something in the script settings so that not two girls come, but four ?

Оr so that the savior comes not after three scenes, but after twenty.

Edited by Tommi007

Apparently the author will no longer appear in the topic. I tried changing many settings in the source folder files, but nothing worked, goblin slayer always comes.

Then we'll dig around on our own.👨‍💻

Using CreationKit, select KidnappedByRieklings.esp and mark it as active. Put a tick on Show only active, we find in the list Character - Quest and choose _KR_KidnapQest.

In it we find a tab Quest Aliases and delete it Rescuer 02, this is our goblin slayer.

After that, he will never appear again and now you can enjoy the orgy of the hero and two girls as much as you like.

I also highly recommend deleting files responsible for useless blackouts that only get in the way _KR_FadeOutHandler.psc and _KR_FadeOutHandler.pex.

Of course, you can now leave the cave only by loading a previous save.

Edited by Tommi007