Sexout Framework Assortment

View File

What is this?
Where SMMP (Super Mega Maternity Pack) was a collection of mods that I manage and some resources, SOFA is much more. It not only contains SMMP, but also contains Sexout NG, NVSE Extender, Smallertalk and Sexout Spunk. (below list of mods, Links, credit and versions below)

Requires: (Current versions)
Fallout New Vegas (DUH!)
NVSE (Currently 5.1 beta 2)
MCM
Mod(s) to use the framework.

Installation:

Right click on desired folder

Select Download as Zip

Use your favorite mod manager to install.

You'll need CORE. From the Optional section you need a MPO ScriptAddon that fits your installed mods/DLC.

* If you have TaleOfTwoWastelands 3+ version, get the MPO ScriptAddon AllDLC and Maternity Pack Overkill TTW32addon.esp. The MPO ScriptAddon TTW was written for TTW 2.9 and causes issues with the newer version of TTW.

If you have BNB installed. You need to download and install cali0bnb.7z.

The rest of the plugins and documents from the Optional section are optional and come from SexoutNG/SexoutCommonResources. In those download pages you can see what they do.

Legal:
I claim no ownership or control over these files, they are presented to the members of Lovers Lab as a convenience for quick access, nothing more. Anything distributed in this download is owned by the original creators and is not to be taken and used. If there are assets you desire, please check with the original threads and authors for permissions. If an author finds that their materials is included in error, please contact me to remove those. I will attempt to remove them ASAP.

Content:

NVSE Extender (original) by Prideslayer, Version 19 by garlicred and Jaam
Smaller talk 1.2.6 by astymma
SexoutNG '97 2.10.97 by Odessa, Prideslayer and Astymma
SexoutCommonResources
20230607 by Halstrom, Ritual Clarity and DBorg2
Sexout Spunk 1.01.08 (20190112) by DoctaSax
Sexout New Vegas Pregnancy
20230607.1 by Halstrom and Dborg2
Maternity Pack Overkill +addons 2.8.3  by Pepertje and Dborg2

Note: From this list I got approval to add a lot of mods, but not all of them.

I did include these mods:
-Spectrums Toy Pack 20131009 by RitualClarity
-Sexout Clothing system-Combat Armor Only by Evilrunner
-Nordlands Mesh & Texture pack for the Fertility Drugs 20120206 by Nordland
-GSB's BDSM Files 20130227   by Halstrom/GSBmodders
-Sexout Tryout (Data pack only) 07.17.2017 by Loogie
-Maternity Clothes 2021.07.18.1 by RitualClarity
-Julia Chang Set 2011-12-28 by GSBmodders
-Extravagant Half Masks FNV by t3589

- Refugee Outfits for Type 3 26-11-2010 by exeter

- Vegas Chokers 2.0 by adriant1978

- The Dragon Girl Dress for Type 3 version 3 by Jonas66, Hentai, Dimon99 and Neckros

- Raider Chains Armor T6M - T6BB - TN - BerryK2 1.2 by nagothm

- T6M CH Raider Armor by Izumiko

- Mantis Zero Suit Samus and More - Type 3 for NV by Primantis

- Ghost Armor Conversion FNV Revamp by Ken1945 - Bunsaki – Rikai

- Ghost Variants by Brokencrash

The remaining Nexusmods have links in the tutorial made by RitualClarity.

With his approval I've highlighted the remaining steps

1: Somewhere on your PC, create a "SCR Resources" folder.

2: Manually download Reflex Armor S-07 for TYPE 3 a Mantis Retexture by static07 and Primantis. Open the archive and move the textures and meshes folders to "SCR Resources" folder. Click overwrite if promtped

3: Manually download Bunny Suit for Dimonized Type3 by Backsteppo. Open the archive and move the textures and meshes folders to "SCR Resources" folder. Click Yes for overwrites

4: Bouncing Breasts Type 3 Armors by revang. Manually download Pack 1, Pack 2 and BB Sexy Sleepwear. Open the 3 archives and copy the meshes and textures folders of each archive to "SCR Resources" folder. Click Yes for overwrites

5: Manually download T6M Competition Swimsuit NV by Shimaneko. Open the archive and move the textures and meshes folders to "SCR Resources" folder. Click Yes for overwrites

6: (Optional) If you still happen to have A Collection of Sexy Attire by Shadowtroop. Open the archive and move the textures, meshes and sounds folders to "SCR Resources" folder. Click Yes for overwrites. This mod is no longer available on the internet.

7: Verify that the "SCR Resources" folder contains 2 folders, Meshes, Textures (optionally a sound folder) and nothing else (NO ESP files!!). Zip, RAR or 7ZIP the "SCR Resources" folder and load it as a mod in your preferred mod manager. Make sure to install/load it BEFORE Sexout Framework Assortment and if prompted have Sexout Framework Assortment overwrite the SCR Resources.

Credits to this section of the guide go to RitualClarity, Halstrom, DoctaSax and BruceWayne.

Edited by dborg2
36 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Dang ! Just re-installed them :P

But i like it when i re-install everything, it will be easier thanks Dborg !

Also why not Sexout 98 beta 2 ?

I had seen reports, that there are more issues with the 98 version, than the 97 version in combination with the newer XNVSEs

You use a modmanager like Mod Organizer 2 to install mods.

That makes it easier to manage install and uninstall mods for games.

If you then install Sexout Framework Assortment, you basically have a fully working Framework, and can't add mods that use Sexout.

I can't download this from either source.

Mega caps me out for the month before the download is complete, so that's out.

Google takes literally 8 minutes to zip the CORE folder, and then it just kinda goes away, givimg me the option to download nothing.  I cannot figure out how to download and/or sync the folder with the Google Drive desktop app.

Is there any, like, normal way to download this?  Like a nice torrent or something?

16 hours ago, toynbeeidea said:

Google takes literally 8 minutes to zip the CORE folder, and then it just kinda goes away, givimg me the option to download nothing.  I cannot figure out how to download and/or sync the folder with the Google Drive desktop app.

Is there any, like, normal way to download this?  Like a nice torrent or something?

I'n not going to seed stuff, as I don't want to give hackers and 'righteous people' my IPaddress.

I'm already offering 2 options (which cost me money) and with the size it is, it is expensive to get more options.

Perhaps you can try downloading in parts. Folders or subfolders, instead of all at once.

On 8/20/2021 at 1:14 PM, dborg2 said:

I'n not going to seed stuff, as I don't want to give hackers and 'righteous people' my IPaddress.

Personally, I only use torrents behind a VPN. I use PIA right now, but I'm thinking of switching.

On 8/20/2021 at 1:14 PM, dborg2 said:

I'm already offering 2 options (which cost me money) and with the size it is, it is expensive to get more options.

Have you considered compressing it? The whole package goes from 6gb to 1.7gb in a 7z archive.

On 8/19/2021 at 8:24 PM, toynbeeidea said:

I used JDownloader 2 with a Drive API key. Drive caps downloads sometimes, but JDownloader recognizes this and automatically retries, so it'll grab the whole package for you before too long. I started it before leaving the city for the day and had it all done by the time I got back.

Oh, but be warned, if you do this, it'll fail to download the 0kb "Ignoreme" files, which are necessary for (most, maybe all) mod loaders to install the empty paths. For Windows, running this Powershell string from the CORE folder will restore all of the "Ignoreme" files.

(gci . -r |  ? {$_.PSIsContainer -eq $True}) | ? {$_.GetFileSystemInfos().Count -eq 0} | foreach {Out-File -FilePath "$_\Ignoreme"}

Edited by Goawaynow
9 hours ago, Goawaynow said:

Personally, I only use torrents behind a VPN. I use PIA right now, but I'm thinking of switching.

Have you considered compressing it? The whole package goes from 6gb to 1.7gb in a 7z archive.

I used JDownloader 2 with a Drive API key. Drive caps downloads sometimes, but JDownloader recognizes this and automatically retries, so it'll grab the whole package for you before too long. I started it before leaving the city for the day and had it all done by the time I got back.

Oh, but be warned, if you do this, it'll fail to download the 0kb "Ignoreme" files, which are necessary for (most, maybe all) mod loaders to install the empty paths. For Windows, running this Powershell string from the CORE folder will restore all of the "Ignoreme" files.

(gci . -r |  ? {$_.PSIsContainer -eq $True}) | ? {$_.GetFileSystemInfos().Count -eq 0} | foreach {Out-File -FilePath "$_\Ignoreme"}

Sorry if I sounded hostile. I didn't intend to do that.

I don't know how fast Torrents over VPN work, especially of both sides are using VPN.

Another issue with torrents I can see, is that while I'm seeding, my PC needs to be on, and I turn off my PC while at work and when I go to bed. (I'm a 'green hippy' and don't want to use electricity when I don't need it)

You are right about the zipping and stuff. But I don't know if you've read the comments on the Sexout Common Resource, Sexout Pregnancy and Maternity pack overkill comments.

If you share a single huge file, people complain the download will timeout, if you share in zipped parts, people try to open the files 1 by 1 individually and then complain it doesn't work.

Lastly, I added the 'ignore me files', because in FOMM and Vortex I noticed they will remove empty folders during install. (Mod Organizer 2 doesn't). This would create great issues with SexoutSpunk.

Version 1.1 released. It contains 4 of the 12 nexusmods from the SexoutCommonResources-guide made by Ritual Clarity.

I haven't received approval for the following mods (yet)

- T6M CH Raider Armor

- Mantis Zero Suit Samus and More - Type 3 for NV

- Bunny Suit for Dimonized Type3

- Ghost Armor Conversion FNV Revamp

- Bouncing Breasts Type 3 Armors

- Ghost Variants

- T6M Competition Swimsuit

- Reflex Armor S-07 for TYPE 3 a Mantis Retexture

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/19/2021 at 6:24 PM, toynbeeidea said:

Downloading from Google worked for me the 2nd try. The first time I noticed there was a notification that chrome blocked multiple downloads, as I had also clicked the Optional file. It might be better to download one at a time to avoid that potential conflict. JDownloader 2 works as well. Seems like a very useful package!

6 hours ago, oicher666 said:

so the contents most thing for sexout stuff sweet thought i would have to download everything one by one 

Everything in 'content' is included, which is the 19 mods lists. I couldn't get approval for 8 mods in the SexoutCommonResources Installation guide though.

So to get the framework working you need. Fallout New Vegas (duh!), NVSE, Mod Configuration Menu, the list below (without the esps) and SexoutFrameworkAssortment

- T6M CH Raider Armor

- Mantis Zero Suit Samus and More - Type 3 for NV

- Bunny Suit for Dimonized Type3

- Ghost Armor Conversion FNV Revamp

- Bouncing Breasts Type 3 Armors

- Ghost Variants

- T6M Competition Swimsuit

- Reflex Armor S-07 for TYPE 3 a Mantis Retexture

So thats 12 steps, instead of the 30 it used to be.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dhkLover said:

Thank you in advance for making a compilation of useful mods for quick sexout setup. Downloading this ATM. I only have one question. Will the NVSE extender included in this mod mess with xnvse? 

The NVSE Extender in this mod is the latest version, which works with NVSE and xNVSE.

• 2 months later...
On 8/13/2021 at 4:01 PM, dborg2 said:

You use a modmanager like Mod Organizer 2 to install mods.

That makes it easier to manage install and uninstall mods for games.

If you then install Sexout Framework Assortment, you basically have a fully working Framework, and can't add mods that use Sexout.

We cannot add mods such as SexoutConsequences, or Untherical Deeds?

FFS...

Thank you for uploading this but even though I have it working just fine in MO2, does anyone else have a real pain in the ass with B42 Weapon Inertia ceasing to function once NVSE Extender touches a load order? The game runs just fine but...wtf...is NVSE Extender still needed with xNVSE in the state it's in?