SexoutNG Anim management - MCM picker

Guest tomm434

Guest tomm434
View File

Read this first before asking question in the thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48940-goodbye/

REQUIRES SexoutNG 2.10.93 STABLE (Updated on 21 of june 2015)

Lutana plugin (optional - to save-restore animation ban list across the playthrougs) - http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55399/?

Description

Tired of seeing animation you don't like for Nth time? Want it gone? Then this plugin is for you! It allows you to add and remove animations to\from black list in real time and in MCM menu!

MCM menu
Brand new MCM menu allows you to choose which animations you don't like in MCM menu.
Wait 5-7 seconds after game starts to bring up MCM picker!!

Use Arrow keys inside MCM menu

Left and right to switch between avaiable plugins
Up to see list of blocked anims for current plugin

"Q" to store all animation in block list to .ini file-----------------Lutana plugin needed
"W" - to restore all animations in block list from .ini file--------Lutana plugin needed

Instruction on how to block animation in real time

When player is having sex press "Attack" button to add or remove currently playing animation to\from random picker.

If animation is in black list - it will be removed. You will see message

Removing X from Black list. Origin is Y.

If animation is NOT in black list - it will be added to it. You will see message

Adding X  to Black list. Origin is Y

X is the # of animation
Y is the name of animation plugin.

Content of black list will be dumped into console. Keep in mind that black list exists for each plugin and that for instance Sexout, ZAZ and Amra all have a #401 animation.

When player is having sex press "Aim" button to see number of current anim playing

Hotkeys can be changed via console.

Set SexoutABKey to N ;--------------button to add\remove anim to\from black listset SexoutABKeyShowAnim to N ;----- button to show current anim playing

where N is number of control code.

Control Codes:

0: Forward1: Backward2: Left3: Right4: Attack5: Activate6: Block/Aim7: Ready Item8: Crouch9: Run10: Always Run11: Auto-Move12: Jump13: TogglePOV14: MenuMode15: Rest16: VATS17-24: Hotkeys 1-825: Quicksave26: Quickload27: Grab

Credits

Thanks Odessa for working on Sexout

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/03/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexoutNG 2.10.93 STABLE or later.

Guest tomm434

System works that way - you add anim# to black list and if anim is not specified (i.e. mod just says that Sexout should do "Anal" anim) - this anim will be excluded from random picker. So no, it won't break anything. Also that's not my system - it's built in latest sexout beta - MCM picker just does the work of adding anims to black list.

Guest tomm434

It's released. Sexout anims are rearranged on every game load so wait 2-3 seconds before entering MCM menu.

MCM picker can only block anims for Sexout.esm, not for Amra or ZAZ plugins.

Guest tomm434

I have a question - does anyone uses "RIght mouse" button when player is having sex? I can do and option to display Anim# playing when player uses "RightMouseButton". Now I can't find any use of it but who knows.

I already improved MCM picker so it can be used for other mods (Amra and ZAZ (when Odessa finished building it in next Sexout release) ). So I'm just waiting on this particular answer from you, my dear users =). Then I can release the final update (I hope it will be final).

Guest tomm434

Ok I guess that means that no one uses right mouse button furing sex. I'll implement this.

New version will work for ZAZ and Amras plugins as well.

This is indeed a fantastic mod, with this and the beta I've been seeing all these awesome new animations. But I was just wondering if there was a way to simply choose a specific animation with targeted actors to play it? I know it's a bad idea to ask for features that are in Skyrim mods given how different the games are, I'm just wondering if it's possible as a future feature for this mod/future idea for a new mod. Thanks. =) 

Guest tomm434

This is indeed a fantastic mod, with this and the beta I've been seeing all these awesome new animations. But I was just wondering if there was a way to simply choose a specific animation with targeted actors to play it? I know it's a bad idea to ask for features that are in Skyrim mods given how different the games are, I'm just wondering if it's possible as a future feature for this mod/future idea for a new mod. Thanks. =) 

There was this mod called "Bangatron" which allowed that.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason this just won't work for me, i have updated Sexout to 2.10.93 NVSE to 5.0b2 and it's extender to 16, LUTANA to 13.2 although it's optional, No matter what i do, blocked animations are still picked and playing, Tried blocking them in real time and in MCM menu... no succes... Why they just don't go away ? :(

Guest tomm434

Do you test animations in the same save you blocked them? Block list is tied up to the savegame.

After blocking anim in MCM menu press "UP" arrow while in menu - what will message say? How many anims are blocked?

Guest tomm434

Interesting.

1. What mod do you use? Some plugins will initiate particular animation (not from random picker). Have you tried it with other plugins?

2. Enable sexout debug from Sexout MCM menu and try to initiate the sex again. I will ask Odessa to look at it, see what she can say.

Thanks!

I have ran into the same issue. Was in GS using Soliciting, saw the "pushups blowjob" anim, blocked it, got the message saying it was added to the blacklist. Did a few more tricks, and after a few other animations, I see the same "pushups blowjob" I'd blacklisted earlier being played. 

EDIT: Exited the game, reloaded the save where it happened, and in the MCM list, the animation wasn't set as blocked. Blocked it, and will see if it happens again, though it is still strange that it didn't block the 1st time by using the left mouse button. 

Guest tomm434

Well it might look like it but people report it doesn't work.

Honestly I didn't test it thoughtfully. After banning anims dutin gmy playthrough I never received them again so I thought mod did work but that might have been blind luck.

I'm still waiting on reports on fixed version.

• 1 month later...

This mod has really been a godsend for me. I was wondering if it would be feasible to do something similar to what is available with CASM with MCM. There is an option after you configure it the first time to save that configuration to an ini file, and to use that to quickly configure CASM when you start a new character. Such a feature, if feasible, would be really nice for this mod since there are 300 animations to go through and block one at a time and repeat the process with a new character.

• 4 months later...