Version 0.65

https://www.patreon.com/posts/59017402

Links and requirements are the same from the old versions.

Undercover update.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/60223036

Old Versions.

Edited by ralfetas

Damn will this be a big one, still IF you somehow have the will to do it at some point I at least would love parts that were instead of hiding naughty bits presenting them. Maybe a chaps like armor part instead of the frontal harness thing in the pics with a corset like armor part that lets the tits hang free.

On 8/7/2021 at 7:09 AM, kakkaohjus said:

Damn will this be a big one, still IF you somehow have the will to do it at some point I at least would love parts that were instead of hiding naughty bits presenting them. Maybe a chaps like armor part instead of the frontal harness thing in the pics with a corset like armor part that lets the tits hang free.

Will have for sure.

9 hours ago, jg8ts said:

I've always loved the Fortaleza armor, especially with the naked bodysuit. Thank you for creating this first time around, and I look forward to seeing the new armor, assuming that someone creates a conversion to FG ;)

Thanks! Indeed the naked was cool, now i made the bodylink, is a naked but with a excuse to be naked.

For the FG version, i am sure someone will make the conversion, if no one show, i will make it, for what i see the body of FG and CBBE have the same UV, so is just copy weights and remake sliders, time consuming but no difficult. :)

11 hours ago, ralfetas said:

Thanks! Indeed the naked was cool, now i made the bodylink, is a naked but with a excuse to be naked.

What was particular nice about naked was that it could also be armored up, and who doesn't like extra armor.

I do like the way you are approaching arms and legs. I never liked the all-in-one armor, preferring to mix and match the bits to get the right look. In my early game progression it also allows me to gradually replace a bit of raider armor with a bit of your armor as soon as I can afford to build it. It creates some great hybrids.

I'll need to take a look on Patreon to get my head around the bodylink idea. Plus you, like so many great creators, deserve the support.

12 hours ago, jg8ts said:

What was particular nice about naked was that it could also be armored up, and who doesn't like extra armor.

I do like the way you are approaching arms and legs. I never liked the all-in-one armor, preferring to mix and match the bits to get the right look. In my early game progression it also allows me to gradually replace a bit of raider armor with a bit of your armor as soon as I can afford to build it. It creates some great hybrids.

I'll need to take a look on Patreon to get my head around the bodylink idea. Plus you, like so many great creators, deserve the support.

I think the balance now is much better, you can leave the vault and build something, but you will need the armored perk, material change too, using the crafting framework is a game changer, amazing mod.

If you can, i have a small server on discord where i put some screens of the stuff i am working, is always good to get a feedback :)

https://discord.gg/sMtU9EA4

16 minutes ago, RoxDox said:

I've installed the mod but can't find it to craft anywhere.

The crafting system is a separated ESP, in the install you will be asked what crafting you want to use, make sure those esp are active.

If you got the crafting framework version you have a universal bench, there you can go to create and there is a section there fortaleza armors and fortaleza outfits.

I made a chemstation version too, optional in the fomod, but i do not test it.

On 8/8/2021 at 6:03 AM, jg8ts said:

I've always loved the Fortaleza armor, especially with the naked bodysuit. Thank you for creating this first time around, and I look forward to seeing the new armor, assuming that someone creates a conversion to FG ;)

FG version is on the works by yours truly, as ralfetas wass kind enough to reach us on FG discord looking for someone to do it ( @ralfetas I'm berrako on discord ?)

Fortaleza_1.jpg.deada8c2369a437991661b3bf8f86c48.jpg

14 hours ago, kharneth1 said:

FG version is on the works by yours truly, as ralfetas wass kind enough to reach us on FG discord looking for someone to do it ( @ralfetas I'm berrako on discord ?)

Reveal hidden contents

Fortaleza_1.jpg.deada8c2369a437991661b3bf8f86c48.jpg

thank you, thank you, thank you, to both of you!

• 3 weeks later...

This is really cool, I especially like the cape on the wasteland version! I'm trying to mix parts of your armor up with the Slooty vaultsuit mod, but sadly the torso and arms keep unequipping. I've looked at the slots Slooty vaultsuit uses in creation kit and FO4Edit but it doesn't overlap or use any other slots, kinda weird. Other under armors seem to work though so I'll just use those. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the future versions ?

On 9/8/2021 at 1:26 PM, Biebelotjes said:

This is really cool, I especially like the cape on the wasteland version! I'm trying to mix parts of your armor up with the Slooty vaultsuit mod, but sadly the torso and arms keep unequipping. I've looked at the slots Slooty vaultsuit uses in creation kit and FO4Edit but it doesn't overlap or use any other slots, kinda weird. Other under armors seem to work though so I'll just use those. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the future versions ?

Thanks! New version is almost ready!

For the slooty vaultsuit, probably they use more slots that conflicts.

Can be a little complex at first, but is not, there are two places to check the slots, ARMO and ARMA, will use fortaleza as example.

ARMO is where the item are made, what meshes groung file stats etc... ARMA is the mesh.

ARMO MK arm use 38 and 43 (for the right side)

ARMO MK torso use 36 and 41 slots.

And the ARMA

ARMA MK arm use use 43, but if is the heavy one, they use two meshes, one in 43 and other in 38

ARMA MK Torso use 36, but the wastelander use 36, 37 and 38 with a high priority, so the wastelander removes the heavy part of the arm, just the visual, the stats don´t change, this happen so the arm will not clip with the wastelander.

So, you must check the arma too sometimes, probably the slooty vaultsuit use something that the arma in fortaleza disable it.

Some stuff that will be on the next version.

Cat Ears - Add armor value and a perk, i made it in 2 sizes, my character have a big hair, so i think is good to have one big and other small.

New torso upgrade - the veteran (add a scarf)

New right arm upgrade - Medic Pump (same perk as the PA medic pump, injets a stimpak when your health goes bellow 50%)

New outfit - "Angel", named angel because it was inspired by a character in hitman blood money

A lot of bug fixing and adjusts...

I really like the cat ears, so i plan to make more ears, what i am thinking.

Cat Ears - +Perception or Agility or Luck??

Bunny Ears - +Charisma

Bear Ears - +Strength or Endurance??

Fox Ears - +Agility or Endurance??

Not sure about the perks, suggestions are welcome.

ANGEL.jpgAUTODOC.jpgCAT-EARS.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

So, i found a bug, don´t know if there is something i can do about it, but anyway, here is the problem.

When you choose the type of the armor, this OMOD adds keyword that open the possibility for that type customization, for example, when you choose tech variant, this variant add a light color keyword to the armor so you can choose the light color, i made this way because if is not like that, the menu would be massive, so, where the problems show.

If you equip let´s say a MK1 tech scav variant and you build another MK1 tech scav, the new one will not show all the customization options unless you unequip the one you are using, if you are not using any, no problem, still don´t see how this bug shows, what is the combination that make this happen, found this for accident when i was making a lot of armors for my provisioners and i notice i could not change the color of the bags unless i unquip me gear.

Anyway, not a gamebreaking problem, but if anyone has any idea how to fix this, please share :)

1 hour ago, KusanagiAkio said:

That looks amazing! Gonna give it a try tonight!

Maybe an Arasaka theme if you're diving into 2077? 

Keep up the amazing work!

I like that.

I try to keep lore friendly, i think trauma team can be in any world, Arasaka is more limited to CP2077, but i think this red and black theme can work for BOS, something like BOS Paladin theme, we have the basic one with orange stuff and exposed metal and we could have another one, painted black metal and some black fabric for the under armor, something more clean and more shinny, will give a try :)

1 hour ago, ralfetas said:

I like that.

I try to keep lore friendly, i think trauma team can be in any world, Arasaka is more limited to CP2077, but i think this red and black theme can work for BOS, something like BOS Paladin theme, we have the basic one with orange stuff and exposed metal and we could have another one, painted black metal and some black fabric for the under armor, something more clean and more shinny, will give a try :)

Maybe kind of a lore offshot exploration?

Everybody loves the Enclave, maybe the fabled Chicago branch? It could be the same color scheme.

Sorry, got all these story mods with creative approaches to the lore that I may just be pitching ideas left and right based on that :)

1 hour ago, KusanagiAkio said:

Maybe kind of a lore offshot exploration?

Everybody loves the Enclave, maybe the fabled Chicago branch? It could be the same color scheme.

Sorry, got all these story mods with creative approaches to the lore that I may just be pitching ideas left and right based on that :)

Sure, ideas are like that, that´s why i love suggestions! :) Someone say something, i understand wrong and bam! new idea rise and new something and so on LOL.

I like the enclave style, but to be honest, i don´t know much about them, just that they are a faction from fo1? or all? Anyway, i like the idea to put enclave theme, most enclave themes i see are black and gray, but you say about chigado branch, i will do some research about that, i think there is something here!