Getting a CTD everytime I select either the Fortaleza2 armor or outfit from the chem station to craft. Buffout reports the crash as a "failed to create textures" error. Have gone through and installed the all mods and their requirements. Using the fusion girl conversion for both.

Update: Trying to preview some but not all armor parts in Body Slide results in a "Fatal Error" message with Bodyslide crashing. Searching for the armor parts through the console have many of the armor parts missing from the game files. Re-downloading and installing all the files and their requirements results in the same outcome. Fortaleza "Outfits" works for the most part with some of the outfits resulting in the same crashes/issues as the armor variant.  

17 hours ago, chem321 said:

Update: Trying to preview some but not all armor parts in Body Slide results in a "Fatal Error" message with Bodyslide crashing. Searching for the armor parts through the console have many of the armor parts missing from the game files. Re-downloading and installing all the files and their requirements results in the same outcome. Fortaleza "Outfits" works for the most part with some of the outfits resulting in the same crashes/issues as the armor variant.  

Try something, uninstall fortaleza2 and install only the Bodyslide files and see if the fatal error happens. Just to make sure is something related to the textures.

I haven't had any issues like this myself.  I don't touch textures in conversions so I dunno.  Could it be related to the crafting mod that is required?  I am at work, can't think of the name of it.  

17 hours ago, ralfetas said:

Try something, uninstall fortaleza2 and install only the Bodyslide files and see if the fatal error happens. Just to make sure is something related to the textures.

The Bodyslide crash only happen when trying to preview certain armor pieces, in game CTD when mousing over the same items. Been a bit of trial and error to see which ones seems to be affected, seems mostly head and chest items.

Oddly I have found a work around. Adding the armor pieces through console commands works fine, and I am able to wear and upgrade the armor with no issue. I have installed a lot bodyslide files over the years and this is a bit of a head scratcher. The work around is good enough for me! Sorry for the bother 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 1/2/2022 at 9:36 PM, ralfetas said:

I think is ok, will not break no.

Just take a closer look if you are going to change the slots in ARMA, mk2 torso (ARMA) for example use the slot 41 to help the physics (to make metal not bounce), and the arms are divided into 2, so depending the torso you equip one piece will vanish to avoid clipping, but all this is on ARMA, and the worst that could happen is clipping, no big problems.

So I tried to remove all the underarmor slots (Slot 36 - {U} Torso, Slot 37 - {U} L Arm, Slot 38 - {U} R Arm, Slot 39 - {U} L Leg, Slot 40 - {U} R Leg) from the ARMO (not ARMA) and uhhhh, doesn't end well with the arm (everything upper arm is invisible :P) should I change the ARMA of the arm pieces too, or just add the {A} slots (to make it visible)?

Edit:-
So I've looked into it and find out that the underarmors are used to make some pieces invisible automatically if clipping occurs (revolutionary, never would have thought slots can be used that way), going dark to make those features manual (I know it's downgrade from the original but I wanted to have full control)

Edited by FrostWimbelton
I have more information and have learned some things
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/4/2021 at 1:22 AM, KusanagiAkio said:

Thank you so very much for the guide! But I think I still am unable to make it work.

I downloaded everything you recommended, even some aspects I was missing and configured them, I did a few more tests (Using CBBE as the main body with Ralfetas 0.4C as the preset, which by the way I just realized is one of yours!) and I still have the same issue as shown on this new picture I am attaching.

As you can see, the same "dragged" effect takes place there.

I went through your recommendations as per your patreon posts, on the ocbp.ini file you mention detectArmor=1 which comes in my file as 1 as default, do you mean that I should turn it to 0 or leave it as 1?

There's another field you mention, gravityCorrection= which comes as a default to 0.0, though I played with the numbers and there seemed to be no effect in my game.

Also, when installing MTM 3BBB CBP OCBP OCBPC Physics Preset - CBBE - Fusion Girl - Wonder Body - Enhanced Vanilla Bodies - JaneBod Extended - Vanilla - More (Located https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39195 here) are there certain options I should check?

I'm really sorry for being a regular issue.

ADDENDUM: So, not sure what exactly happened while adding the new mods, but every female character in the game is invisible so... yeah think I'll just wait for CBBE compatibility if it ever gets released by you or a third party

Photo165.png

LOL,, saggy boobs plague me with the Fusion Girl body, much harsher learning curve than CBBE, but so worth it when you figure it out.  One thing I did first was set my boob "gravity" to negative -90%  in bodyslide preset, helps a lot, but strange and UN-natural boob bouncing still plagues me.  The 3BBB fixed that problem, not using any preset, custom body or cbbe body.  I only build a similar body to my fusion girl body, then "saved" each peace of the the armors, NEVER "built" them,, so when I put them on, Im CBBE/3bbb physics, and still fusiongirl naked

1.png

2.png

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/15/2023 at 4:14 PM, NoxiaAeterna said:

Hi are the patreon links dead? >< Am I doing something wrong?

Edit - please I just wanna download the Undercover one, it's very pretty

I shutdown the patreon, i was not charging anyone, and every month i had to pause the pay to do this, so i decide to just shutdown.

The links for the undercover.

https://sharemods.com/1nmyswla2p6r/fortaleza2-0.8-UC.7z.html

https://sharemods.com/oa5c628dkte1/fortaleza2-0.8-UC-BS-TWB.7z.html

But this is just a beta version, i have to adjust a LOT of stuff in the meshes, but to be honest, don't know when i will do this.

3 hours ago, NoxiaAeterna said:

Oh, that's unfortunate I hope you're okay! Thanks a lot!! Even if it's beta many clothes I got only work with specific shapes lol Tyvm!! Also love it's TWB ready hahah

It's good to take time off, no rush!

Thanks!

I am fine yes! Family become bigger, i am dad now, work, kid and all the other stuff in life, time is short to make anything... And i am giving starfield a chance too, but i keep notes to everything related to this project so i can get back to it without problems.