To summarize, remnants of the US Government, the big bad pulling the strings.

I am relatively new to Fallout myself, but for what I understand there are a few "branches" (there's the Fallout 2 one, one in Fallout 3, there are the remnants in Fallout New Vegas, and there's a different branch in a story module in Fallout 76) and almost all of them appear to have a different approach as to how "Rebuilding America" should be done. Most of them share the whole "We must remain isolated and pure" ideology and the Enclave from FO2 would consider wastelands as mutants as well.

Considering the Enclave has been beat before, there are some theories that a big outpost could be in Chicago as well

So I am also fairly new to modding, I have your previous Fortaleza Armor version which is an absolute joy because it can go from seriously tactical to seriously lewd in about five seconds.

I'm trying it on my version of Cait, and there're some strange body morphing issues happening, I have CBBE, I am not sure if I included a bodyslide that I shouldn't have, or if I need to delete a few to make it work (I just installed it via Vortex after downloading them), sorry for being a pain, but any ideas for this? Thank you in advance :)

Photo112.png

8 hours ago, KusanagiAkio said:

So I am also fairly new to modding, I have your previous Fortaleza Armor version which is an absolute joy because it can go from seriously tactical to seriously lewd in about five seconds.

I'm trying it on my version of Cait, and there're some strange body morphing issues happening, I have CBBE, I am not sure if I included a bodyslide that I shouldn't have, or if I need to delete a few to make it work (I just installed it via Vortex after downloading them), sorry for being a pain, but any ideas for this? Thank you in advance :)

Looks like the chems really got her this time... :)

99% sure this happening because of 3BBB, did you install the 3BBB stuff?

In the first release post i put the links to install 3BBB, is on the plans to make a simple CBBE, but not so soon.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/fortaleza-2-test-53921856

For the enclave, i made some research, i think there is room for a theme yes, but not the red and black, i think it would be best to keep the red and black for BOS, for the enclave tan and blue could work or maybe metal and blue, because most of their visual stuff is not canon there is some room to see what can work.

Edited by ralfetas

So I had just to start a new run because I had a male SS on my previous one because this is so good!

For starters, I really like the customization process you're having on this one, it's easier, faster too, gloves attached to the bodysuits is a great idea.

Themes are going to absolutely change the game for this armor, I like the scarf that comes with the Veteran variant it's a very nice touch.

All and all? Definitely an improvement over the previous version (And I like that previous version very much!) and I'm excited for what you may have in store for this.

Thank you for your hard work! This absolutely rocks! :D

EDIT to avoid multiple posts: There seems to be something strange with the physics, (As seen on the last picture) I clicked the link you provided for the physics and the mod is gone, but I do have it on my Vortex, so I reinstalled it as well as a physics preset I had compatible with it (This one https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39195 to be specific, which I think it's the same one you recommended) any ideas what may have caused this?

Photo114.png

Photo115.png

Photo116.png

Photo117.png

Photo118.png

Edited by KusanagiAkio
Avoid multiple posts
17 hours ago, KusanagiAkio said:

So I had just to start a new run because I had a male SS on my previous one because this is so good!

For starters, I really like the customization process you're having on this one, it's easier, faster too, gloves attached to the bodysuits is a great idea.

Themes are going to absolutely change the game for this armor, I like the scarf that comes with the Veteran variant it's a very nice touch.

All and all? Definitely an improvement over the previous version (And I like that previous version very much!) and I'm excited for what you may have in store for this.

Thank you for your hard work! This absolutely rocks! :D

EDIT to avoid multiple posts: There seems to be something strange with the physics, (As seen on the last picture) I clicked the link you provided for the physics and the mod is gone, but I do have it on my Vortex, so I reinstalled it as well as a physics preset I had compatible with it (This one https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39195 to be specific, which I think it's the same one you recommended) any ideas what may have caused this?

Love the combination!!! Will copy that for Cait! :)

Yes, i had this problem with 3BBB too... for me was the INI files that was wrong.

I took sometime to understand the CBP OCBP OCBPC thing, names are too similar, what i think this error is, maybe you install CBP and are using OCBP, if i am not mistaken CBP have less breast bones, so you can have problems, and make sure you install the fixed skeleton too.

When i first install 3BBB i had to install it 3 or 4 times until it all worked out, i was always missing something.

After all is ready, take a look in the INI file (ocbp.ini) and mark the detectarmor and armorignore to 1, this way the mk2 that is full metal will not bounce.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for my absence, have been busy with some RL stuff, as well as exploring the hell out of Project Mojave :P

I tried my best to make it work as per your instructions, as well as 3BBB/TWB instructions and I just couldn't make it work.

I read that there are some CBBE shapes planned for the future, so I think I'll wait for those.

That said! This version of the armor is amazing, it has many more features, and I really am loving the potential it has, as well as your kind disposition for feedback and suggestions, I'll be keeping an eye out for the updates!

Thank you for your amazing work :)

55 minutes ago, KusanagiAkio said:

Sorry for my absence, have been busy with some RL stuff, as well as exploring the hell out of Project Mojave :P

I tried my best to make it work as per your instructions, as well as 3BBB/TWB instructions and I just couldn't make it work.

I read that there are some CBBE shapes planned for the future, so I think I'll wait for those.

That said! This version of the armor is amazing, it has many more features, and I really am loving the potential it has, as well as your kind disposition for feedback and suggestions, I'll be keeping an eye out for the updates!

Thank you for your amazing work :)

Thanks!

For the 3BBB, don´t worry, i will put a step by step for you, it will work, is just something that is really worth it, but indeed, in skyrim this thing was way more easy.

On 10/31/2021 at 8:42 PM, ralfetas said:

Thanks!

For the 3BBB, don´t worry, i will put a step by step for you, it will work, is just something that is really worth it, but indeed, in skyrim this thing was way more easy.

I'd most definitely appreciate that! Thank you!

As I said, I am relatively new to modding in Fallout 4 (2077 is simple, drop the thing in the folder, things happen :P) so I am sure I am missing something for sure.

Thank you once again for your patience :D

12 hours ago, KusanagiAkio said:

I'd most definitely appreciate that! Thank you!

As I said, I am relatively new to modding in Fallout 4 (2077 is simple, drop the thing in the folder, things happen :P) so I am sure I am missing something for sure.

Thank you once again for your patience :D

Don´t worry, i think this is the fun part, learning and modding, some cursing because the game crash of course, but is all part of the process :)

Here, i made a "guide" on 3BBB, i am no expert on this, so is simple, but i put all information i know that can be useful.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/58245953

Thank you so very much for the guide! But I think I still am unable to make it work.

I downloaded everything you recommended, even some aspects I was missing and configured them, I did a few more tests (Using CBBE as the main body with Ralfetas 0.4C as the preset, which by the way I just realized is one of yours!) and I still have the same issue as shown on this new picture I am attaching.

As you can see, the same "dragged" effect takes place there.

I went through your recommendations as per your patreon posts, on the ocbp.ini file you mention detectArmor=1 which comes in my file as 1 as default, do you mean that I should turn it to 0 or leave it as 1?

There's another field you mention, gravityCorrection= which comes as a default to 0.0, though I played with the numbers and there seemed to be no effect in my game.

Also, when installing MTM 3BBB CBP OCBP OCBPC Physics Preset - CBBE - Fusion Girl - Wonder Body - Enhanced Vanilla Bodies - JaneBod Extended - Vanilla - More (Located https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39195 here) are there certain options I should check?

I'm really sorry for being a regular issue.

ADDENDUM: So, not sure what exactly happened while adding the new mods, but every female character in the game is invisible so... yeah think I'll just wait for CBBE compatibility if it ever gets released by you or a third party

Photo165.png

6 hours ago, MizukoPlays said:

hi uhm i have a glove b misaligned issue with cbbe 3bbb aswell as some skin deformation

20211115131653_1.jpg

Indeed i have to work on that bottom part... mesh there is all broken, a mix of bad untriagulate and no adjusted vertex normal... best is to remake from zero.

For the gloves, the mod don´t have this mesh, they are all vanilla... I made this way because i got a lot problems changing the gloves... Did you bodyslide any?

2 hours ago, ralfetas said:

Indeed i have to work on that bottom part... mesh there is all broken, a mix of bad untriagulate and no adjusted vertex normal... best is to remake from zero.

For the gloves, the mod don´t have this mesh, they are all vanilla... I made this way because i got a lot problems changing the gloves... Did you bodyslide any?

ah ok i might have messed something up on the gloves part, thank you for your time. Also I really love your armor mods :3

I forgot to ask what is the name of the vanilla glove mesh ?

Edited by MizukoPlays
22 hours ago, MizukoPlays said:

ah ok i might have messed something up on the gloves part, thank you for your time. Also I really love your armor mods :3

I forgot to ask what is the name of the vanilla glove mesh ?

Thanks! :)

I am using the meshes from Kellogg and Preston gloves. The patch is

Armor\Preston_Garvey\GlovesF.nif

and

Armor\Kellogg\FGloves.nif

4 hours ago, Boceifus said:

I did the Fusion Girl 1.75/1.80 Conversion, going to keep up with this so I can do the Fusion Girl conversion for this.  Awesome.

Are you making the conversions? I ask this because kharneth1 was making too, but if you want i can send you the file for the next update.

1 hour ago, ralfetas said:

Thanks! :)

I am using the meshes from Kellogg and Preston gloves. The patch is

Armor\Preston_Garvey\GlovesF.nif

and

Armor\Kellogg\FGloves.nif

Are you making the conversions? I ask this because kharneth1 was making too, but if you want i can send you the file for the next update.

If they are already working on it then thats fine!  I just found out about this last night after visiting your nexus page to see if there were any updates :)  I CAN if nobody else has laid claim to doing the CBBE to Fusion girl conversions or if something happens and they can not continue.

On 11/8/2021 at 4:01 AM, Neodarkside said:

I'm eagerly awaiting Fortaleza 2's release, I use the first one all the time in my games. Usually the boots and shoulders but occasionally other pieces.

I have never had a game without it for years, the best armor mod in my opinion, well... until Fortaleza 2 is released <.<

8 hours ago, Boceifus said:

I have never had a game without it for years, the best armor mod in my opinion, well... until Fortaleza 2 is released <.<

Thanks a lot! This really give me fuel to do stuff :)

I talk with Berrako, he is really busy with RL stuff, this is his conversion.

https://sharemods.com/s3tlzi0sojok/Fortaleza_2-0.5_FG.7z.html

The CBBE BS files for the next version (0.6) is this here

https://sharemods.com/5q56mhml92ki/fortaleza2-0.6-BS-TWB.7z.html

I want to finish some more armor stuff to release all parts together to 0.6 version, the last one (0.55), got just armor update, so was a little confusing, 0.5 outfit and 0.55 armor... next time i plan to make it everything together :)

But the armor parts will be face related, so no BS needed.

5 hours ago, ralfetas said:

Thanks a lot! This really give me fuel to do stuff :)

I talk with Berrako, he is really busy with RL stuff, this is his conversion.

https://sharemods.com/s3tlzi0sojok/Fortaleza_2-0.5_FG.7z.html

The CBBE BS files for the next version (0.6) is this here

https://sharemods.com/5q56mhml92ki/fortaleza2-0.6-BS-TWB.7z.html

I want to finish some more armor stuff to release all parts together to 0.6 version, the last one (0.55), got just armor update, so was a little confusing, 0.5 outfit and 0.55 armor... next time i plan to make it everything together :)

But the armor parts will be face related, so no BS needed.

Downloaded the second link, will see what I can do in the next few days :)  This will be just for Fusion Girl I dont use CBBE for anything.

8 hours ago, Boceifus said:

Downloaded the second link, will see what I can do in the next few days :)  This will be just for Fusion Girl I dont use CBBE for anything.

On 11/15/2021 at 1:04 AM, MizukoPlays said:

hi uhm i have a glove b misaligned issue with cbbe 3bbb aswell as some skin deformation

https://sharemods.com/szy9ns5bpk2q/fortaleza2-0.61-BS-TWB.7z.html

I made some adjusts to the wetsuit, i remake the body part, i think now it should be ok.