42 minutes ago, ralfetas said:

https://sharemods.com/szy9ns5bpk2q/fortaleza2-0.61-BS-TWB.7z.html

I made some adjusts to the wetsuit, i remake the body part, i think now it should be ok.

I dont see the wetsuits in the slider sets folder and only MK1 and MK2 armor pieces, I may have missed it but you plan on just having 2 armor sets or are you re doing all 6? 

Edit:  I took another look and I have all of the .esp on but yeah, missing wetsuits and mk3 through 6 in the slidersets.

Also, do you have the texture files ready?  I can work on it with "no image" but blah want to see how pretty it all is :)  unless I am just missing something and they are there already.

Edit to my edit:  OK I should not be doing this before my first cup o coffee in the morning.  The .esp were from the original lol never mind on that, but I am still missing the .osp files mentioned.  

Edited by Boceifus
18 minutes ago, Boceifus said:

I dont see the wetsuits in the slider sets folder and only MK1 and MK2 armor pieces, I may have missed it but you plan on just having 2 armor sets or are you re doing all 6? 

Edit:  I took another look and I have all of the .esp on but yeah, missing wetsuits and mk3 through 6 in the slidersets.

Also, do you have the texture files ready?  I can work on it with "no image" but blah want to see how pretty it all is :)  unless I am just missing something and they are there already.

Oh... wait... :)

Fortaleza2 is not fortaleza (old one from years ago), is a complete new mod, you can even install both without any problem.

The main mod have everything, the meshes and basic textures, there are themes, but those are separated downloads, i keep this way to make the mod small.

So, the last version is 0.55, you can get it here.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/fortaleza-0-55-58125172

The texture themes are there too in separated links, don´t worry all ESP are ESL flag so you don´t need to merge.

I plan to make all the others yes, for now only the mk1 and mk2, but there is so many variations inside, that the mod as it is now, have more variations than the old fortaleza.

For the bodyslide, the only missing textures are from the new tomara and major outfit sets, this will go in the 0.6 version :)

On 11/16/2021 at 7:38 AM, Boceifus said:

I have never had a game without it for years, the best armor mod in my opinion, well... until Fortaleza 2 is released <.<

Totally agree. Mostly love that the boots are not using the body slot or change the body slot. I also love mixing and matching various pieces. I'd love it if shoulders were separate but theres only so many body slots it can use. Still, one of my favorite mods.

Fusion Girl 1.85 (current version)  

Wetsuit 1 A (rough draft) still got  a little clipping I need to fix and add in the zaps.  Works well with the physics.  Haven't done any armor pieces yet.  Will have a few pieces converted sometime tomorrow :)

I Have Sim Settlements 2 as well, and some adult mods... Sabrina here is 3 months pregnant with Jakes love child (those of you that have Sim Settlements 2 know who Jake is ) and it shows ha

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2021.11.18 - 02.06.30.94.png

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2021.11.18 - 02.07.35.94.png

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2021.11.18 - 02.08.21.86.png

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2021.11.18 - 02.08.51.55.png

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2021.11.18 - 02.09.06.96.png

Edited by Boceifus
5 hours ago, Boceifus said:

Fusion Girl 1.85 (current version)  

Wetsuit 1 A (rough draft) still got  a little clipping I need to fix and add in the zaps.  Works well with the physics.  Haven't done any armor pieces yet.  Will have a few pieces converted sometime tomorrow :)

I Have Sim Settlements 2 as well, and some adult mods... Sabrina here is 3 months pregnant with Jakes love child (those of you that have Sim Settlements 2 know who Jake is ) and it shows ha

Armor pieces Berrako made it, i think all parts are done.

Did you try to use the uniboob reference?

For the zipper, i want to make a outfit with open front, but not open the wetsuit, because they have some straps under the boobs i think opening it will not work well...

Having a hard time with the legs not converting,  Went through all the steps in bodyslide but its not translating into the game after you upgrade at the armor bench.  The shape is there, but the zap isnt working and physics not working.  Maybe I am missing a step because the legs arent part of the upper suit?

Also.. when I add the legs, in brings back clipping that I had fixed in Bodyslide when converting in the upper body.  Not sure if I am doing something wrong here.

I have never messed with uniboob.

Edit:  Never mind that issue, its been a while since I worked on any conversions forgot I needed to remove the reference body, problem solved :)

Edited by Boceifus

Well, removing the reference body solved that issue I was having, but now there is no forearm between the sleeves and the gloves lol gotta see what I am doing wrong here, never encountered that issue before.

15 hours ago, Boceifus said:

Well, removing the reference body solved that issue I was having, but now there is no forearm between the sleeves and the gloves lol gotta see what I am doing wrong here, never encountered that issue before.

This happens...

When you open the project, OS put the forearm as reference, don´t ask me why, sometimes they put others not... always double check this, if they put the forearm or any other body part as reference, you need to duplicate it before loading a new reference or you will lose that part, i am almost sure that this is what happened to you...

On 11/17/2021 at 8:13 PM, ralfetas said:

https://sharemods.com/szy9ns5bpk2q/fortaleza2-0.61-BS-TWB.7z.html

I made some adjusts to the wetsuit, i remake the body part, i think now it should be ok.

awesome though i dont see the wetsuit in bodyslide 

Edited:

So after i try to combine the 0.5 with the 0.61 pack because it doesnt have the wetsuit, this is what i see in body slide

bug..PNG

Bug 2.PNG

Edited by MizukoPlays
5 hours ago, MizukoPlays said:

awesome though i dont see the wetsuit in bodyslide 

Edited:

So after i try to combine the 0.5 with the 0.61 pack because it doesnt have the wetsuit, this is what i see in body slide

Sorry about that... Hate when this stuff happens, normally is because a middle fix, i check the files and the new OSP was not in there... Now should work.

https://sharemods.com/ayll8ezfa8pq/fortaleza2-0.62-BS-TWB.7z.html

Just wanna say this is absolutely amazing. Also, noticed you somehow managed to make skindentation work with any bodyslide preset for the bodylink breast parts? Never thought this would actually be possible as a longtime vtaw outfits user where the only way skindentation works is with the body mesh pre-made by vtaw. Is this only possible with breasts or do you plan to do it with other armor parts as well?

1 hour ago, cryptic_scuff said:

Just wanna say this is absolutely amazing. Also, noticed you somehow managed to make skindentation work with any bodyslide preset for the bodylink breast parts? Never thought this would actually be possible as a longtime vtaw outfits user where the only way skindentation works is with the body mesh pre-made by vtaw. Is this only possible with breasts or do you plan to do it with other armor parts as well?

Thanks!

Don´t knew that... i make pressure points for all my stuff from skyrim to fo4, bodylink is a more extreme one, but all the others parts have some pressure, some like the wetsuit have on the butt, but is more smooth, on the side you may notice more, the angel and wakeup outfit have a lot of pressure on the breasts too.

Yes, this should work with any bodyslide preset... But i don´t understand the vtaw stuff you said, i never got any outfit from his collection, they don´t have bodyslide setup???

30 minutes ago, ralfetas said:

Thanks!

Don´t knew that... i make pressure points for all my stuff from skyrim to fo4, bodylink is a more extreme one, but all the others parts have some pressure, some like the wetsuit have on the butt, but is more smooth, on the side you may notice more, the angel and wakeup outfit have a lot of pressure on the breasts too.

Yes, this should work with any bodyslide preset... But i don´t understand the vtaw stuff you said, i never got any outfit from his collection, they don´t have bodyslide setup???

They do have a bodyslide setup but skindentation works only on the default shape that comes with the mod. If you build them to fit your preset the skindentation won't work. Not sure why it's like this, but was always disappointed i couldn't use them with my bodyslide preset :( 

Out of curiosity in which software do you add pressure points? I always thought (because of how it was done on vtaw outfits) that it's basically just a manually edited body shape (at the level of for example making the outfit in blender) that mimics the pressure, which would mean that the shape breaks if you alter it with bodyslide. 

Didn't notice the skindentation on other outfits from fortaleza2, but when i looked closer now it's there indeed. I reckon it's got something to do with scaling making the pressure barely noticeable on my presets because looking at some of your screenshots it's quite a bit more visible.

31 minutes ago, cryptic_scuff said:

They do have a bodyslide setup but skindentation works only on the default shape that comes with the mod. If you build them to fit your preset the skindentation won't work. Not sure why it's like this, but was always disappointed i couldn't use them with my bodyslide preset :( 

Out of curiosity in which software do you add pressure points? I always thought (because of how it was done on vtaw outfits) that it's basically just a manually edited body shape (at the level of for example making the outfit in blender) that mimics the pressure, which would mean that the shape breaks if you alter it with bodyslide. 

Didn't notice the skindentation on other outfits from fortaleza2, but when i looked closer now it's there indeed. I reckon it's got something to do with scaling making the pressure barely noticeable on my presets because looking at some of your screenshots it's quite a bit more visible.

I see, don´t know why is that way too... maybe is because is faster to make a bodyslide setup, can´t tell for sure...

Well, all bodies are different, if you get a more chubby lady the pressure points will mark more, but in general some parts shows more other less, breasts, legs and the waist are places where you can see it more, butt is less because the shape.

I use CBBE body as base and i run a collision deformer simulation using pieces of the cloth as collider, so i can adjust the "wave" better, after that i cut all cbbe pieces that will not show to avoid clipping, but i try to not exaggerate on the effect for some reasons, first is that this can create clipping problem with other pieces (in skyrim i make the effect much more visible), and the other is because cbbe topology don´t help in many cases so the mesh can break the vertex, remaking the topology work sometimes, but in cbbe case the UV break a little on the leg and this has to be adjusted by hand, takes a lot of time and the end result may not be great...

Here, in the original viewport you can see better, this is from the tomara/major new outfits, in the leg i had to keep the effect down or would clip with the leg armor, and i still have to learn how to use those SSF files.

Spoiler

pressure-temp.jpg

pressure-temp-b.jpg

32 minutes ago, ralfetas said:

I see, don´t know why is that way too... maybe is because is faster to make a bodyslide setup, can´t tell for sure...

Well, all bodies are different, if you get a more chubby lady the pressure points will mark more, but in general some parts shows more other less, breasts, legs and the waist are places where you can see it more, butt is less because the shape.

I use CBBE body as base and i run a collision deformer simulation using pieces of the cloth as collider, so i can adjust the "wave" better, after that i cut all cbbe pieces that will not show to avoid clipping, but i try to not exaggerate on the effect for some reasons, first is that this can create clipping problem with other pieces (in skyrim i make the effect much more visible), and the other is because cbbe topology don´t help in many cases so the mesh can break the vertex, remaking the topology work sometimes, but in cbbe case the UV break a little on the leg and this has to be adjusted by hand, takes a lot of time and the end result may not be great...

Here, in the original viewport you can see better, this is from the tomara/major new outfits, in the leg i had to keep the effect down or would clip with the leg armor, and i still have to learn how to use those SSF files.

Reveal hidden contents

pressure-temp.jpg

pressure-temp-b.jpg

I see, guess i'll experiment with some thicker presets and look into this in 3d sofware :) Thanks for taking the time to explain this!

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ralfetas said:

First version of the undercover set, i think this will work fine :)

The pieces are still basic, don´t have visual changes for the upgrades.

Let me know what you guys think about this.

Planned upgrades are belts and bags to add volume to the pieces.

There is no arm/hand piece, can´t think about a "undercover" arm piece...

https://www.patreon.com/posts/60223036

These really look like they will work fine! Looking forward to trying them out with the armors, haven't tried it yet.

An idea/request: First row in the pic you posted, 2nd and 4th picture: How about making a version with the skirt just a little bit shorter? I'd love to see a partially cheek revealing option.

51 minutes ago, ookkerpak said:

These really look like they will work fine! Looking forward to trying them out with the armors, haven't tried it yet.

An idea/request: First row in the pic you posted, 2nd and 4th picture: How about making a version with the skirt just a little bit shorter? I'd love to see a partially cheek revealing option.

Good idea, indeed they are to long... In special in the front, looking now i think it could be shorter, will take a look.

42 minutes ago, Dscott9 said:

is it at all possible for a cbbe version? i love this mod but cant use 3bbb it conflicts with other mods i use

I think it should work yes, but i am not expert on this stuff, so i can´t say "i am sure".

• 2 weeks later...

I want to customize some things in the esp for personal use, and I want to ask, is the assigned armor slot and armor addon slot important? Let say if I were to remove the one of the slot (say 36 - {U} Torso) from the MK1 Torso (all related to MK1 Torso in both armor and armor addon), will it break the mod?

Edited by FrostWimbelton
added more detail of one of the edits
18 hours ago, FrostWimbelton said:

I want to customize some things in the esp for personal use, and I want to ask, is the assigned armor slot and armor addon slot important? Let say if I were to remove the one of the slot (say 36 - {U} Torso) from the MK1 Torso (all related to MK1 Torso in both armor and armor addon), will it break the mod?

I think is ok, will not break no.

Just take a closer look if you are going to change the slots in ARMA, mk2 torso (ARMA) for example use the slot 41 to help the physics (to make metal not bounce), and the arms are divided into 2, so depending the torso you equip one piece will vanish to avoid clipping, but all this is on ARMA, and the worst that could happen is clipping, no big problems.

On 1/2/2022 at 9:36 PM, ralfetas said:

I think is ok, will not break no.

Just take a closer look if you are going to change the slots in ARMA, mk2 torso (ARMA) for example use the slot 41 to help the physics (to make metal not bounce), and the arms are divided into 2, so depending the torso you equip one piece will vanish to avoid clipping, but all this is on ARMA, and the worst that could happen is clipping, no big problems.

Sorry for being a little spammy, thanks for the help :3