Old SexLab Submit - (Merge into the current Submit thread?)

During the last 2 weeks while I was testing out the developer versions of sexlab I have had many, many clean saves and it didnt make a bit of difference for me regarding your mod. however, all the sexlab mods would obviously end up last in my load order when I reinstalled them and thats at least part of the problem.

I only fixed the original problem with needing to manually set the Hokey tonight.  I'll be uploading it shortly.

And yes, I really, really, REALLY hate how simply temporarily disabling a mod automatically throws it to the bottom of the load order. :angry:

• 11JUL13, ~2253CST:
  • I believe I fixed the Hotkey issue.  Will require a making a 'clean save'.
  • If you make a 'clean save', don't forget to put this mod at the top of your load order again, as being too low in the load order has been identified as the culprit behind needing to reset the Hotkey with every single load

***HOTKEY NOT PERSISTING THROUGH SAVES AND/OR CONFLICTING WITH GAME CONTROLLERS***

***Update***

The issue with the Hotkey was twofold:

1. It required being manually configured despite being set to Numpad7 by default.  That was on me.
  2. For some people, it required being reset with every single load game.  That seemed to be due to a load order issue.

I sat down tonight with the single goal of finally getting to the bottom of why the damn Hotkey wasn't working properly.  And I believe I have it straightened out now.  However, any save game that already had the mod loaded into won't just automatically start working.  You have to do a clean save (i.e. disable the mod, load the save, save it again, quit out, re-enable the mod, the Hotkey should just work by default on Numpad7, and then you're free to change it to whatever.

Any save game that is older than you personally using the mod and had never been loaded with the mod, with tonight's update it should also just simply work by default on Numpad7.

If you suffered with #2, load order is apparently an issue with MCM mods.  I recommend putting SkyUI at the very top of your load order immediately after your .ESM files, and then after that, Submit and any other mods that make heavy usage of the MCM and/or hotkeys, as it wasn't only my mod that seemed to be affected by being too low in the load order.

I won't even pretend to know why that is the issue, but has seemed to have fixed the issue with everyone that has tried it, so I won't argue with success. ;)

(And if someone does a clean save and moves the load order up to the top properly and *still* says "Y IT STILL NO WOKR?!", I'm gonna cry big, blubbery man tears.  I'm just warning you. :( )

[walloftext]

Okay... wow, lol...

I had a rather old version of SL Submit, not too old, but old enough that did not include many of the new features, and that is just because I've been using SL Defeat, as I don't really like the idea of having to use a shout for these mechanics, although I must say, having to use a shout to attempt to rape an NPC and on top of that having to rebind the key every time I load a game, it wasn't something I was looking forward to.

Now in honor of the new fix, I decided to upgrade and give it a true go, and jeez, the mod works like a charm so far, and the key issue has been fixed completely :D although admittedly SL Submit was rather low in my load order, and I did just bump it almost all the way up, leaving some things above it such as the Unofficial Skyrim patches and what not.

Major kudos to you. I'm going to have a lot of fun with the -actual- submit feature lol, because if there's one thing that always ends up raping me is 2-handed enemies. I'm getting better at it but unless I keep on my toes 100% of the time 100% of the encounters, I always find myself fighting one or a few 2-handed bandits that deal massive amounts of damage to me, and I'm primarily a sneaky/stealth/archer kinda player... soooo... Yes, I prefer submitting instead of getting my head chopped off, even more so now that I uninstalled Sanguine's Debauchery and being in a nasty situation usually turns out too nasty.

Now all I have to do is get acquainted/re-acquainted with the mod's features and mechanics. For instance I just gave it a shot by breaking into an Elf's house in Windhelm and raping her, for science of course, and I just wasn't prepared for the entire process that transpired there, from the violent face-punching to the stealing mechanic (not saying I dislike these features though, just surprised they are even there), to the sex scene having a little issue with the Camera in that I cannot move the camera unless I hold down the POV key.

I'm not even going to ask questions or go too much into the camera thing because I'm pretty sure it was my fault, again, getting acquainted with the mod and learning that I should probably not be in combat while trying to rape someone in their sleep is how I probably should have done it to avoid the bug, given it seems to be a case of... -You're in combat, and don't have control over your character, thus the camera will act just as it acts during combat-.

Another major thing for me to be using this now will be the fact that you can actually rape someone in their home and don't have them raising a trespasser alarm, which is the case with SL Defeat. I was quite impressed by that having just commented on that issue maybe a couple hours ago in another thread. So more kudos to you there.

Okay I think I'm done for now. I'm gonna go keep testing the mod :) I'd end it with my usual "keep up the good work", but damn, I feel that'd be a bit of an insult considering your face-desk levels of frustration just to fix a bug. -More kudos in that regard as well by the way.

Cheers!

EDIT, because I haven't said enough already:

I'd also like to point out that I changed the key from Numpad7 (which interferes with the actual item I have bound to 7) to 0, which just like the 9 key cannot be used for quick-favorite equipping. Worked perfectly :)

EDIT 2, Eff it, might as well post it now:

How do you translate one of these mods? is it just a matter of opening a text file and changing lines or do I need anything extra? considering I'm the most incompetent mod-tweaker ever.

Asking because my native language is Spanish, and I wouldn't mind starting translating some of these mods, which happen to be some of my favorite.

[/walloftext]

How do you translate one of these mods? is it just a matter of opening a text file and changing lines or do I need anything extra? considering I'm the most incompetent mod-tweaker ever.

Asking because my native language is Spanish, and I wouldn't mind starting translating some of these mods, which happen to be some of my favorite.

TESVTranslator

Won't get easier than that. Supports loading ESP, ESM, MCM translation files and some more stuff.

Saves the made translation in a dictonary, assiciated to the mod file, so retranslating new versions is done in a way shorter period of time.

Thanks for the great mod. It is now very interesting.
I beg you to turn off the opening of the equipment prior to each sex. This is very annoying and slow.
I also have a dialog for the followers even when they're fired. You can add a check for followers next to the player?

Thanks for the great mod. It is now very interesting.

I beg you to turn off the opening of the equipment prior to each sex. This is very annoying and slow.

I also have a dialog for the followers even when they're fired. You can add a check for followers next to the player?

I can add an MCM option to disable to automatic looting.  I figured I would streamline the process because I was finding it annoying that if I wanted to rape them, I would then have to talk to them AGAIN to rob them.  But I can definitely add an option to skip that for people that don't want it.  Prolly leave the gold stealing part in no matter, since that is rather innocuous.

As to the follower dialog when their fired?  Not sure what you mean.  There is a short delay when you fire them that, until you get the in game prompt that "[NAME] is no longer following you" or something, the game still considers them a follower.

[walloftext]

Okay... wow, lol...

I had a rather old version of SL Submit, not too old, but old enough that did not include many of the new features, and that is just because I've been using SL Defeat, as I don't really like the idea of having to use a shout for these mechanics, although I must say, having to use a shout to attempt to rape an NPC and on top of that having to rebind the key every time I load a game, it wasn't something I was looking forward to.

Now in honor of the new fix, I decided to upgrade and give it a true go, and jeez, the mod works like a charm so far, and the key issue has been fixed completely :D although admittedly SL Submit was rather low in my load order, and I did just bump it almost all the way up, leaving some things above it such as the Unofficial Skyrim patches and what not.

Major kudos to you. I'm going to have a lot of fun with the -actual- submit feature lol, because if there's one thing that always ends up raping me is 2-handed enemies. I'm getting better at it but unless I keep on my toes 100% of the time 100% of the encounters, I always find myself fighting one or a few 2-handed bandits that deal massive amounts of damage to me, and I'm primarily a sneaky/stealth/archer kinda player... soooo... Yes, I prefer submitting instead of getting my head chopped off, even more so now that I uninstalled Sanguine's Debauchery and being in a nasty situation usually turns out too nasty.

Now all I have to do is get acquainted/re-acquainted with the mod's features and mechanics. For instance I just gave it a shot by breaking into an Elf's house in Windhelm and raping her, for science of course, and I just wasn't prepared for the entire process that transpired there, from the violent face-punching to the stealing mechanic (not saying I dislike these features though, just surprised they are even there), to the sex scene having a little issue with the Camera in that I cannot move the camera unless I hold down the POV key.

I'm not even going to ask questions or go too much into the camera thing because I'm pretty sure it was my fault, again, getting acquainted with the mod and learning that I should probably not be in combat while trying to rape someone in their sleep is how I probably should have done it to avoid the bug, given it seems to be a case of... -You're in combat, and don't have control over your character, thus the camera will act just as it acts during combat-.

Another major thing for me to be using this now will be the fact that you can actually rape someone in their home and don't have them raising a trespasser alarm, which is the case with SL Defeat. I was quite impressed by that having just commented on that issue maybe a couple hours ago in another thread. So more kudos to you there.

Okay I think I'm done for now. I'm gonna go keep testing the mod :) I'd end it with my usual "keep up the good work", but damn, I feel that'd be a bit of an insult considering your face-desk levels of frustration just to fix a bug. -More kudos in that regard as well by the way.

Cheers!

EDIT, because I haven't said enough already:

I'd also like to point out that I changed the key from Numpad7 (which interferes with the actual item I have bound to 7) to 0, which just like the 9 key cannot be used for quick-favorite equipping. Worked perfectly :)

EDIT 2, Eff it, might as well post it now:

[/walloftext]

If you don't like the Shout concept, then I invite you to try toggling on the Grapple option, as that replaces the Shout with a close quarter Grapple attempt that has the same range as a touch spell.  I made that exactly for people that might not like 'shouting' or found it too easy or whatever.

As to the camera getting locked in place, were you unarmed when you assaulted the elf lady?  If so, that is a recently made known bug that is due to it getting confused after doing a stealth animation where it looks like you are in the "hands down" position, but in reality, you are in the "hands up" position, so then the camera is locked for combat during the sex.  I was working on it last night, but it was proving tricky, and I wanted to get the Hotkey fix out before the night was over.  I hope I'll have it tackled tonight or over the weekend.

If the camera was getting locked for the sex scene and you were NOT unarmed (Nothing in either hands, including spells), then list what you were wearing.  I tried just about every conceivable combination, and other than fully unarmed, everything else seemed to react properly to sheathing before the sex, allowing camera movement.

Yeah, I set your relationship temporaily to 1 so you can rape/rob people in their house without getting the "IM CALLING THE POLICE!!!" midway through, but they are naturally set to -2 after you finish.  Plus you have to scurry out of LOS before they recover from the post-rape effect, or they will sound the alarm.  Flee the scene, and all that! :P

To any that are talking about translations, I was actually just approached a day or so ago via PM about translating the mod, and now that it looks like I can consider the major issue of the Hotkey has has been resolved, I can focus my attention to getting familar with the tools required to make whatever is needed available.  This is my first mod I've ever made (Other than personal tweaks here and there in the CK) so having it translated never even crossed my mind until the other day!

looks like it was some invisible enemy or creature who was causing the mod not to work previously. i am currently using OBIS: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31264 who adds allot of new types of bandits enemies also some who use some invisible spells. so even if they are not on your radar they can still be detected by this mod. :D

Ahh, interesting.  Well, that would indeed do it.

I would prefer to err on the side of caution and just abort the robbing and the sexin's so you can defend yourself instead of getting stuck in some scene while you watch some jerk-face whacking you in the side of the head!

The dialogue in this mod, which tells the defeated enemy, that he will now be raped by a follower, there is always, even if follower sacked a long time ago.

Found another bug: if a female character gives up surrounded by more than two enemies, in a sex scene trying to involve not three but four actors, with strong interfering with each other.

The dialogue in this mod, which tells the defeated enemy, that he will now be raped by a follower, there is always, even if follower sacked a long time ago.

Found another bug: if a female character gives up surrounded by more than two enemies, in a sex scene trying to involve not three but four actors, with strong interfering with each other.

Huh, okay, I will check out the first one tonight.

As to the second, hrm, I was trying something new last night with additional alias slots to make "spill over" enemies past the first two to do stuff other than walk away, but from my own testing, also using a female character w/ follower, nothing happened.  In fact, I have a debug.notification currently commented out that would list the actors in the different alias slots, and each time #2 was getting put into slot #3 and 4, so I never experienced what you are describing, so I pushed out the update with the extra alias slots just sitting there.

So, eh, for now, consider it a remnant of something I was working on, and if I get it working properly, then the next update should resolve it.  If I don't get it working properly, then I will simply fully remove the extra alias slots.

Hey! Thanks for the responses dkatryl.

For the Camera bug, I managed to do it again, this time following the steps I said I should have done in the first place, but here's a little something that may or may not help you at all to fix it:

-The way I managed to have my way with the elf and have the camera be okay in round 2 was, I was bare handed, I was not in a combat-ready stance, and I tossed her the shout, I don't recall 100% if I was sneaking or not at that point. What's interesting is that as soon as I did that, my character went automatically into a combat-ready stance, raising her fists. The first time around I managed to simply put the fists away with R. The second time it happened (my character got her fists up twice between shouting and the actual raping animations, both times automatically, I didn't touch anything) I couldn't put my fists down, and instead of doing it by pressing R, I had to switch weapons first and -then- it would let me put them down.

Needless to say, after putting my fists down both times, and the rape scene began I had full control over the camera and no more quirkiness with it.

Now, the first time around that you put your fists up I understand, because you're triggering the fist-bashing animation, but I'm not sure I understand why the mod pushed my fists up in combat-ready the second time.

-As for the translations, also thanks to CGi; I'll wait for you dkatryl to get comfortable or whatever with the mod and/or translations, and I'll take a look at that tool thingy. Let me know whenever you'd like a translation and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do it :D

Now here's something to report, as I said I would keep testing it:

-Today I went up to two guards specifically to test the submit/surrender feature, and indeed it worked. All characters involved dropped combat, and I got punched a few times and got down to my knees. Now this is when things got weird... After I went down to my knees, I ragdoll'ed to the floor, went back down on my knees, and then the guards carried on attacking me, as if they didn't take my surrendering offer (was that the case all along? they decided they wanna kill me anyway? I only punched a guard so the Fine wasn't really high at all by the way).

NOTE: I did -not- at that time have the Tricycle and the Devil's way animations under the "Aggressive" animations list selected -BUT- I didn't/don't think that's necessary given I have SexLab set so it won't restrict aggressive animations. Now, should I enable the animations anyway even though my SexLab doesn't currently distinguish between regular and aggressive ones?

NOTE 2: I'm also using Lovers Hook with the feature to Force only known animations, and I have not seen the Threesome anims yet, so my character doesn't know them. Now this, again, is something that since It's being forced on me, I don't think its got anything to do with the issue, because one way to actually learn animations is by having a rapist force them on you... but you know... maybe that's part of the issue as well? Just listing all possible things that may be interfering with the mod.

I'll keep testing the mod further and enable/disable/tweak some mod features and see if I can maybe pinpoint the issue by changing the things I just listed could be messing with the scenes.

Cheers!

Hey! Thanks for the responses dkatryl.

For the Camera bug, I managed to do it again, this time following the steps I said I should have done in the first place, but here's a little something that may or may not help you at all to fix it:

-The way I managed to have my way with the elf and have the camera be okay in round 2 was, I was bare handed, I was not in a combat-ready stance, and I tossed her the shout, I don't recall 100% if I was sneaking or not at that point. What's interesting is that as soon as I did that, my character went automatically into a combat-ready stance, raising her fists. The first time around I managed to simply put the fists away with R. The second time it happened (my character got her fists up twice between shouting and the actual raping animations, both times automatically, I didn't touch anything) I couldn't put my fists down, and instead of doing it by pressing R, I had to switch weapons first and -then- it would let me put them down.

Needless to say, after putting my fists down both times, and the rape scene began I had full control over the camera and no more quirkiness with it.

Now, the first time around that you put your fists up I understand, because you're triggering the fist-bashing animation, but I'm not sure I understand why the mod pushed my fists up in combat-ready the second time.

-As for the translations, also thanks to CGi; I'll wait for you dkatryl to get comfortable or whatever with the mod and/or translations, and I'll take a look at that tool thingy. Let me know whenever you'd like a translation and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do it :D

Now here's something to report, as I said I would keep testing it:

-Today I went up to two guards specifically to test the submit/surrender feature, and indeed it worked. All characters involved dropped combat, and I got punched a few times and got down to my knees. Now this is when things got weird... After I went down to my knees, I ragdoll'ed to the floor, went back down on my knees, and then the guards carried on attacking me, as if they didn't take my surrendering offer (was that the case all along? they decided they wanna kill me anyway? I only punched a guard so the Fine wasn't really high at all by the way).

NOTE: I did -not- at that time have the Tricycle and the Devil's way animations under the "Aggressive" animations list selected -BUT- I didn't/don't think that's necessary given I have SexLab set so it won't restrict aggressive animations. Now, should I enable the animations anyway even though my SexLab doesn't currently distinguish between regular and aggressive ones?

NOTE 2: I'm also using Lovers Hook with the feature to Force only known animations, and I have not seen the Threesome anims yet, so my character doesn't know them. Now this, again, is something that since It's being forced on me, I don't think its got anything to do with the issue, because one way to actually learn animations is by having a rapist force them on you... but you know... maybe that's part of the issue as well? Just listing all possible things that may be interfering with the mod.

I'll keep testing the mod further and enable/disable/tweak some mod features and see if I can maybe pinpoint the issue by changing the things I just listed could be messing with the scenes.

Cheers!

Everything I do with regard to the "ready weapons/not ready weapons" is pretty much a direct result of how the killmove animation work, and it seems if you don't have a weapon out for them, you get stuck in this weird state where it looks like you don't have them out, but game thinks you do, so you have to swap weapons to break this weird stuck state, etc.  Like I said, I tried to account for every variation out there, but there are many, so I could easily have missed some (like being completely unarmed, for instance.  It behaves differently than weapon and/or spell, even if you are currently sheathed)

As I have yet to do anything regarding the translation stuff, I don't even know what is required of me at this point in time.  But, eh, it can't be that difficult.  I'm a college graduate, which means I should know how to read the instructions. :P

Guards will probably always be an odd animal, given that they have their own AI package to react upon getting a fine, and if your fine is over a certain threshold, they attack on sight.  And while I give the first two NPCs that assault you a temp AI follow package so they don't wander off mid-scene, that doesn't stop any OTHER guards that might have trained on you for the original assault.  And if the player is put into combat, all unplayed out scenes will be aborted, and the temp ai package is removed, which means they revert to being guards, which means, yeah, they probably will then attack you.

That being said, I might be able to do something that allows you to effectively have your fine paid by virtue of being beaten, robbed, and raped by the town guards.  That might pacify them and prevent their AI packages from interfering. ;)

On the 3-way animations, I suppose in theory if you don't have the "restrict aggressive" checked, and have the 3-ways listed in your regular animation list, then sure, it should be fine when they are needed in the mod.  I haven't actually tried that myself.  Not sure if you were asking or stating what you found out regarding that.

Regarding Lover's Hook, I don't use that mod, so yeah, there may be some issues there.  Not sure.  I know that I made sure the character regains control immediately before the actual call to Sexlab's StartSex() function, so in the event that no valid 3-ways are available (or 2-ways for that matter), you aren't stuck in some limbo state.

Oh alright. So basically what you're saying is: Don't try to rape someone in their sleep if you don't have a weapon equipped -and- Try the Submit with anyone else other than guards, correct? I'll give those a try right away :)

Shouldn't be an issue to adjust to those scenarios given 1) I never intended to use the Submit/Surrender mechanic with guards in the first place, only very powerful enemies. I was only trying to test the feature here- and 2) The only reason I went to try and rape the sleeping victim with my fists is because I was (previously to testing SL Submit) testing rape with fists-only for SL Defeat to see if that would stop them from raising an alarm.

Thanks for the tips and heads up, and for keeping the work on the mod =D

EDIT: Okay, I haven't tested raping someone in their sleep with weapons on instead of fists, but my guess is it'll work like a charm :P because you were 100% absolutely right about the guards. Tried it with the Blackbriar guards and it all went great :D So cheers!

I hadn't really put too much thought on guards at this point, since the player submit is only ~48 hours old, so I'm sure there will be quirky situations that come up.

What I'll probably do is if the gold you currently have on you is > current regional bounty, then I will just automatically consider the bounty paid before I tell the guards to drop aggro.  Not that I currently know how to do that, but the CreationKit.com site is pretty indepth, so I can probably figure something out.

And I'm going to try to fix the unarmed camera thing tonight or over the weekend, since with the hotkey working properly, I have that huge monkey off my back and I can focus on fine tuning different aspects of the mod that are more minor in nature without leaving this big glaring turd floating in the punchbowl, as it were.  ;)

Ultimately, once it's all stable and as solid as I am likely to be able to make it, I plan on stripping out the rape part of the mod, simply leaving in the "robbing" feature (which can already be accomplished via the MCM), renaming it to simply 'Submit' and putting it up on Nexus as a option for "Nonlethal Conflict Resolution". :P

(Naturally with a link back to Lovers Lab and the Sexlab Framework and this version of the mod.  Many Nexus users probably don't even know about this site.  I didn't until YEARS after I had been modding and playing Oblivion and I already had Skyrim for a while before I finally stumbled across it while browsing for mods that caught my eye.)

Which means also doing the translation stuff, which I keep forgetting about!

um, you don't want to add a link back here on the nexus if you don't want to be banned there. Heck, even xp32, the xpms skeleton guy, got a suspension for doing it indirectly through a pastebin link.

Oh really?  Fair enough.  Then maybe no link, and only those in the know will find the full version. :P

Or maybe just suggest a choice word or two for a google search.  Because honestly, I just tried "Sexlab Submit" as the keywords in Google, and this thread was the #1 hit, with older versions of this same thread as hits #2-4.  Heh.

Even just the words "Skyrim Lab Submit" minus the "Sex-" in Sexlab?  Still came up as the #1 google hit.

And if I get banned for it?  Meh, I just have an account on there simply so it will remember some of my search preferences.

Okay, I just tried this now that the work day is over, and after dismissing Jenassa and waiting for the game to tell me "Jenassa is no longer following you", the bandit I had just made submit and did the 3-way with moments ago did not have anything regarding my followers as an option after I talked to them again.

So if you are seeing that, then for some reason, GetPlayerTeammateCount >= 1, because that is the only way that option is available.

I also tried submitting with a female character with no less than 5 bandits surrounding me.  2 did a 3-way, 3 wandered off.  They didn't interfere, so I am not sure what you mean by interfering.

Yeah, just let the posts/fans in your mod speak for themselves. SoS had 'quiet' references to 'SL' on front page, and did not garner the ire of the Nexus ban hammer. Ask the moderators and they'll give you a thumbs up or down on whether a reference here or there is too much...

to paraphase, "sos is [will be] SL compatible" or something or other.. pm mod author, he'll know a bit more on matter.

one way to do it is tag your mod SL Sumbit here an LL, but just Submit there, and reference it non-sexual, but violent and based on the full version of SL Sumbit; and let the curious google their way here. 

That's what I was already planning on doing, basically.  The Nexus version would just be called 'Submit', and listed as the non-sexual version of the original.

Something like:

Sexlab Submit

- A Combat Rape Mod-

vs

Submit

-A Nonlethal Conflict Resolution Mod-

With the first being for here, the second being on Nexus.

.. it is the use of 'rape' mechanics or wording that usually sends down a ban hammer, but slavery and mass murder okay at nexy, when simulating the vile evils of the human condition. Though, what goes unsaid is usually ignored...

Exactly, and the Nexus version would essentially be just like the Sexlab version if you toggled off the sexual content in the current MCM options.

No sex = no rape = no ban :P

Basically, the Nexus mod would then be a method to stop combat and/or rob NPC's without killing them, as well as surrendering to overwhelming assailants, suffering loss of dignity, gold, and gear.

But no rape.

Heh, I just realized, that a google search for simply "dkatryl submit" turns up this thread.  And my nexus username is also dkatryl.  So there, I can give an easy to find path for people over to here without even mentioning Sexlab at all.  :P

At any rate, notes to self and others on what I am looking to do for the next update:

1. Fix the unarmed Ambush scenes so it doesn't lock the camera. Fixed.
  2. Look into automatically paying off bounties if you try to submit to a regional guard. (Provided you have enough gold on hand) Done!
  3. Add the new "undress" animation at appropriate spots during the "strip" function, disable it from playing during the Sexlab StartSex() function call.

What I will look at possibly in a future update, but no guarantee anything will come of it:

1. Having the follower get raped too on a player surrender.

What I plan on also doing over the weekend regarding the mod is looking into what resources, if any, I need to provide for others to do translations, since an interest in such has been expressed by some for a few different languages.

I keep having issues.

The issue with npc's resisting but not really fighting back keeps bugging me, its not every time and it seems less of an issue if I use the shout instead of the grapple.

Also, there seems to be a lot of weird stuff going on before and after a rape. My character enters stealth mode after a rape is over and my character brandishis his/her weapon right before a rape, even though I already made them submit . Is this all on purpose ?

I keep having issues.

The issue with npc's resisting but not really fighting back keeps bugging me, its not every time and it seems less of an issue if I use the shout instead of the grapple.

Also, there seems to be a lot of weird stuff going on before and after a rape. My character enters stealth mode after a rape is over and my character brandishis his/her weapon right before a rape, even though I already made them submit . Is this all on purpose ?

The latter parts?  Yes.

The reason for entering the stealth mode after it is over is two-fold.

1. If you ambush and rape a hostile enemy, quite often their friends may be alerted that something is amiss.  Based on when I see the red dots appear on my radar, that seems to be a function of the StartSex() typically, and is out of my control.  By going directly into stealth mode, it maximizes your chance of regaining full stealth after the sex scene is over, vs just blundering ahead out of stealth.
  2. Partially a holdover from the original version of the "post-rape" state where if they saw you after ~15 second, they would StartAttack().  Now, it's just, if they see you after ~15 seconds, the "alert" spell that originally triggered any CrimeFaction guards within ~500 units and LoS would be recast, but at ~1500units and LoS.  Which means it has no effect on bandits, but civilians near city guards will yell their bloody heads off.  So it's you can choose to just duck around a corner to wait it out, or leave stealth and run.

So mostly for #1, with a bit of #2.  That being said, eh, can prolly remove that part, and it can be up to the player if they want to immediately dash back into stealth mode on their own.

The reason for drawing the weapon before the rape is try to avoid the "camera locked during sex" issues.  When playing many of the killmoves, if you had a weapon out, it liked to get stuck, and you would have to swap weapons before it let you sheath/draw.  That is why I disarm you, play the animation, then re-arm you in your previous setup.  It is also why the unarmed is giving fits, because they have nothing to re-arm to.

I draw the weapon because I also found that often the game would consider your character as having their weapon out after the killmove animations, despite appearing as if the weapon is sheathed, so when the StartSex() began, the camera was frozen.  So, I simply have you draw your weapon, then sheath it right before the StartSex() to ensure the game considers it sheathed so the camera remains free.

So for that, it's very deliberate and I have no plans on removing that part.

However, looking at the script, I think it might be possible I added an extra "draw weapon" section than necessary because I started last night trying to deal with the unarmed camera freeze issue, then remembered to work on the hotkey, and it looks like I had an extra one left in there.  So yeah, there isn't a reason to draw the weapon after dialog before sex, and that will be removed.  Instead it will only be following one of the killmove animations.

As far as your resisting but not really fighting back issue, I've never been able to reproduce that, so I don't know how I can even begin to troubleshoot something I've never experienced.

Sigh it must be a mod incompatability issue I guess.

Just now I used the shout on someone, they failed to resist, went into bleed out but was still a red dot on my radar. They stood up and actually attacked me this time (but he was unarmed due to the disarm shout) I attacked him and did a killmove but he didnt die or even take damage. This happened once more and then when I did the 3rd killmove he actually died....

I have no idea what this could be either. I tried removing Ultimate Combat but that didnt help.

Edit:

Ok so I tried disabling the disarm part of the shout, and so far there has been no problems (only met 2 npc's though).

I think I recall someone on a page or two ago had issues with the killmove animation killing their character or something when they tried to surrender, they started a new game, and then it worked just fine.

So, not sure, if you haven't yet, perhaps try to do the 'clean save' method, as much as one can do with Skyrim.  Unless you were the one that said they had a lot of save games from before even using the mod and it was still happening on them, in which case, I just don't know.

And make sure the mod is put up high in the load order, just after SkyUI, so then it is as much like my setup other than the other mods you use.

I use Dance of Death: Killmove mod, but I don't use Ultimate Combat, so I have no idea what all could be causing the conflict.  I just know that I don't experience what you are describing with NPC's not wanting to stop combat properly.

1. Fix the unarmed Ambush scenes so it doesn't lock the camera.

This was a tricky little bastard.  The killmove animations make you think you are at the ready, however, they glitch out slightly in that they think your weapon is out, despite it not actually being out, and additionally, it won't react to trying to sheath/draw that weapon unless you swap weapons, shields, spell, anything.

Well, for most people, they will have either a weapon and/or spells equipped, so it's easy to just map what they had in each hand, unequip, do the animation, re-equip, then draw/sheath as needed.

For the unarmed people, they don't have anything already equipped, so I have nothing mapped for them to re-equip to break the glitch.  So to work around this, I made a custom spell that is momentarily added to the player's spellbook, equipped, unequipped, then removed from the spellbook, just so the game saw that a "weapon swap" had occurred and breaks the player out of the glitch.

And it really only seemed to happen on the H2HSleeper killmove used in the Ambush, not the H2HComboA used in the beatdown, so, weird.

Crazy, but there ya have it.