Old SexLab Submit - (Merge into the current Submit thread?)

1. Fix the unarmed Ambush scenes so it doesn't lock the camera.

This was a tricky little bastard.  The killmove animations make you think you are at the ready, however, they glitch out slightly in that they think your weapon is out, despite it not actually being out, and additionally, it won't react to trying to sheath/draw that weapon unless you swap weapons, shields, spell, anything.

Well, for most people, they will have either a weapon and/or spells equipped, so it's easy to just map what they had in each hand, unequip, do the animation, re-equip, then draw/sheath as needed.

For the unarmed people, they don't have anything already equipped, so I have nothing mapped for them to re-equip to break the glitch.  So to work around this, I made a custom spell that is momentarily added to the player's spellbook, equipped, unequipped, then removed from the spellbook, just so the game saw that a "weapon swap" had occurred and breaks the player out of the glitch.

And it really only seemed to happen on the H2HSleeper killmove used in the Ambush, not the H2HComboA used in the beatdown, so, weird.

Crazy, but there ya have it.

Most mods that allow unarmed combat to work at any kind of reasonable level, include a pair of invisible weapons simply called Unarmed. you equip those and it looks like you are fighting unarmed but in reality you are fighting with those weapons. Just a heads up if that info is any useful.

Most mods that allow unarmed combat to work at any kind of reasonable level, include a pair of invisible weapons simply called Unarmed. you equip those and it looks like you are fighting unarmed but in reality you are fighting with those weapons. Just a heads up if that info is any useful.

I was going to do that at first, or an invisible shield, but a spell works just the same.  All that mattered was that the game registered the fact that you "swapped weapons".

So long as you do AddItem(NAME,false) or AddSpell(NAME,false), the player doesn't see the prompt telling you it was added, so it's all done behind the scenes and instantaneously.  Basically looks like this:

If Caster.IsWeaponDrawn()		
				Caster.SheatheWeapon()	
				Utility.wait(0.5)
			EndIf
			;Unarmed 'Weapon Swap'
			Caster.AddSpell(_SLSubmitUnarmed, false)
			Caster.EquipSpell( _SLSubmitUnarmed, 1)
			Caster.UnEquipSpell( _SLSubmitUnarmed, 1)
			Caster.RemoveSpell(_SLSubmitUnarmed)
			;End Unarmed 'Weapon Swap'
			Caster.EquipItemEx( MainHand,1, false, true)
			Caster.EquipItemEx( OffHand,2, false, true)
			Caster.EquipItemEx( Shield, 0, false, true)
			Caster.EquipSpell( LSpell, 0)
			Caster.EquipSpell( RSpell, 1)
			If !Caster.IsWeaponDrawn()		
				Caster.DrawWeapon()	
			EndIf

This is what immediately follows the Ambush killmove, as well as the Grapple beatdown, with the part in the middle what I added tonight.

• Look into automatically paying off bounties if you try to submit to a regional guard. (Provided you have enough gold on hand)

This was actually fairly straight forward and easy.  So now if you surrender to one of the hold guards, you will automatically pay off your bounty for that particular hold, which will then allow the guards to use and abuse you just like any other NPCs.

Having 0 bounty will prevent their AI package from interfering and making the guards attack you due to their single minded pursuit of ~40gold. :P

I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so if you use the grapple version of the mod, you dont trigger a shout cooldown, you can still have the cooldown in effect, it would just be tracked behind the scenes and not be affected by shouts.

I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so if you use the grapple version of the mod, you dont trigger a shout cooldown, you can still have the cooldown in effect, it would just be tracked behind the scenes and not be affected by shouts.

I was actually already considering making the Grapple cost stamina instead of have a cooldown tied to the powers like the Shout.

Since a failure makes the player stagger, that incurs its own penalty to trying to spam the ability early, and just having it cost stamina plays more into the visceral feel of combat feel than a straight cooldown.

The Shout made sense to trigger the powers cooldown, the Grapple, yeah, not so much.  But I was lazy and didn't want to redo the whole thing when I first added it, since I had a lot going on elsewhere in the mod. :P

I'm wrapping up things for the next update, so I think I'll go ahead and add that to my list.

Things completed and ready for updating:

1. Fixed the Unarmed Ambush camera lock issue.
  2. Fixed an issue on the Grapple where if the target resisted after combat had begun, they would get stuck in a state where they would be hostile but not actually attacking.
  3. Allow you to automatically pay off individual Hold bounties if you surrender in the vicinity of a guard(s), provided you have enough gold on hand.  This will allow the Submit Surrender feature to work even against guards... provided you have enough gold on hand to cover it!
  4. Revisited the code that has your Follower surrender and get stripped.  Made a custom 'Outfit' that is set on them if they surrender so they stop automatically equipping a magically replacing set of starting gear.  Also moved them up in the order of what is looked at when the Player surrenders, so they should also surrender and get stripped a lot more reliably now.
  5. Removed the "Return to Stealth" after finishing a sex scene.
  6. Removed the "Draw your Weapon" that was being done after dialog initiated sex, as that was unnecessary.  Drawing your weapon immediately following one of the "Killmove" style assaults actually *is* required to prevent the same game glitch that present in the Unarmed Ambush aftermath. (That is now fixed.)
  7. Minor tweaks to some of the animation scenes, making them flow better in my opinion.
  8. Add an MCM option for those that don't want to see the "gift" window pop up automatically when they elect to rape some poor NPC.  I felt it streamlines the process, but apparently some people don't like it.
  9. Added visual cues to the Shout, Grapple, and Ambush moves so that if you tried to use them and you weren't in range of an opponent, you at least see something to know it was at attempted.
  10. Removed the Grapple attack from the Powers cooldown, instead making it cost Stamina.  Since behind the scenes it is actually just a very close range contact spell, fact that it makes you and your opponent stagger away from each other upon failure is enough of deterrent to try and spam it, also leaving you vulnerable to getting attacked by others.  Plus by costing Stamina, you will also have an issue trying to spam it especially if you do a lot of power attacks and such. 

Things left to do first: All done, time to package and update! :)

I plan on updating tonight with everything on the list up to this point.  If I have time, I will also include the next one.  If not, then things to do after this update:

1. Edit the MCM config information to be compatible with translation files similar to how the Sexlab Framework was done.
  2. Look into the new Sexlab 1.11b Framework and see if I can suppress the "undress" animation from playing, since I plan on using it earlier when I actually have the actors strip so I can control it.

One question, dkatryl: Will the new version require SexLab 1.11b (or whichever comes after)?

I'm loving what I hear about the new version of SL and I really can't wait to port myself, but I still think there are things that need to be updated and polished before I do. Either a certain recurring bug with SL itself or simply a Plugin that's not been updated to work with it, since I use almost every SL plugin D:

One question, dkatryl: Will the new version require SexLab 1.11b (or whichever comes after)?

I'm loving what I hear about the new version of SL and I really can't wait to port myself, but I still think there are things that need to be updated and polished before I do. Either a certain recurring bug with SL itself or simply a Plugin that's not been updated to work with it, since I use almost every SL plugin D:

What bug is that ? maybe we know if its been fixed or a workaround.

99% of the code so far is actually independent of the Sexlab Framework.  Other than the eventual call to the StartSex() function and the post sex Hook code, everything else is entirely based off of stock Skyrim.  In fact, I didn't even update from Framework 1.01b to 1.11b until a few days ago.

In fact, of all the stuff I've added or plan to add, I think the only thing that might even potentially have any issue is when I tinker with stuff regarding the "undress" animation, of which I haven't yet done, and that's only if the 1.11b StartSex() function has any particular setup parameters that don't exist in the 1.09b.

I haven't looked at Ashal's modder's resource for the 1.11b yet, so I can't really speak with authority on any of it yet.

I keep having issues.

The issue with npc's resisting but not really fighting back keeps bugging me, its not every time and it seems less of an issue if I use the shout instead of the grapple.

Also, there seems to be a lot of weird stuff going on before and after a rape. My character enters stealth mode after a rape is over and my character brandishis his/her weapon right before a rape, even though I already made them submit . Is this all on purpose ?

Okay, tonight, I was screwing around with the Grapple, where I added a short visual cue to let you know you attempted it, since otherwise it may seem rather nebulous (The Shout is obvious with the big POOF! shooting out, the Grapple, not so much), and I FINALLY experienced a situation where the random NPC I was using as my test dummy did this "resisted, was in combat and moved like in combat, but never actually would swing at me", which seems like what you were talking about.

And it only seemed to happen after a resisted Grapple attempt (I was testing on the NPC with 100% life, so auto-resist), and I noticed that they would remain in this state indefinitely unless I happened to get enough distance that they swapped to ranged spells (It was a random Dunmer merc, so was a Spellsword type), and after that, they resumed attacking like normal.

Now that I have experienced the issue for the first time, and believe I can replicate it, I can probably come up with something to address it.  Similar to the Unarmed Ambush glitch, it's probably a Skyrim bug with the StartAttack() function that just needs to be worked around.

At a guess, I suspect it is issuing the StartAttack() function when they were already attacking, since I was spamming the Grapple when they were 100% and failing, which kept issuing the StartAttack() function.  If that is the case, then it's simply a matter of adding an IsInCombat() check.  I'll look at it later, for now, time to start the evening routine with the wifey and the boy! :)

Woot its not just me who is insane then. Hope the solution works.

Huh, found the culprit, and interestingly enough, it was:

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Target, "IdleForceDefaultState")

Now, this innocuous little line was being used as a means to interrupt any partially done animation to set up for the next animation.  Apparently, it has the added side benefit of potentially getting actors 'stuck' in some weird limbo state where the game thinks you are in one state, but partially treats you like something else.

And since I use that animation to abort the killmove animations early so that they don't actually KILL the victim (or player), that probably explains why I had to do all of those crazy extra shenanigans to make things work afterwards.

So, now that I know what was truly causing this, I guess I can look for an alternate idle to play as a means to interrupt things to prepare for the next "thing".

Incidentally, on the Grapple, it only happened if they resisted WHILE in combat.  If you walked up to one and tried to grapple them, they wouldn't be affected because they weren't already in combat and would start combat just fine.  Probably why I never experienced it, since the Grapple was largely based off the Shout Disarm that I had already implemented and just repurposed part of it, so I didn't do truly exhaustive testing on the Grapple beyond making sure "Yep, it works, it does this, it fails, it does that.  Check, moving on!"

Edit: Yep, went back and looked at the Ambush, I played that idle on the caster (player) instead of the target (npc), and target immediately was followed by a bleedout idle.  Changing it to the target instead lets the bleedout reset the glitch from the previous animation, leaving the player unglitched and not even needed the fix I did earlier.  But eh, guess I'll leave it in all the same as extra security to wonky glitches.

• 13JUL13, ~2323CST: 
  • Fixed the Unarmed Ambush camera lock issue.
  • Fixed an issue on the Grapple where if the target resisted after combat had begun, they would get stuck in a state where they would be hostile but not actually attacking.
  • Allow you to automatically pay off individual Hold bounties if you surrender in the vicinity of a guard(s), provided you have enough gold on hand.  This will allow the Submit Surrender feature to work even against guards... provided you have enough gold on hand to cover it!
  • Revisited the code that has your Follower surrender and get stripped.  Made a custom 'Outfit' that is set on them if they surrender so they stop automatically equipping a magically replacing set of starting gear.  Also moved them up in the order of what is looked at when the Player surrenders, so they should also surrender and get stripped a lot more reliably now.
  • Removed the "Return to Stealth" after finishing a sex scene.
  • Removed the "Draw your Weapon" that was being done after dialog initiated sex, as that was unnecessary.  Drawing your weapon immediately following one of the "Killmove" style assaults actually *is* required to prevent the same game glitch that was present in the Unarmed Ambush aftermath. (That is now fixed.)
  • Minor tweaks to some of the animation scenes, making them flow better in my opinion.
  • Add an MCM option for those that don't want to see the "gift" window pop up automatically when they elect to rape some poor NPC.  I felt it streamlines the process, but apparently some people don't like it.
  • Added visual cues to the Shout, Grapple, and Ambush moves so that if you tried to use them and you weren't in range of an opponent, you at least see something to know it was at attempted.
  • Removed the Grapple attack from the Powers cooldown, instead making it cost 50 Stamina.  Since behind the scenes it is actually just a very close range contact spell, fact that it makes you and your opponent stagger away from each other upon failure is enough of deterrent to try and spam it, also leaving you vulnerable to getting attacked by others.  Plus by costing Stamina, you will also have an issue trying to spam it especially if you do a lot of power attacks and such.  

Other than bug fixes as needed, things planned for after this update:

1. Edit the MCM config information to be compatible with translation files similar to how the Sexlab Framework was done.
  2. Look into the new Sexlab 1.11b Framework and see if I can suppress the "undress" animation from playing, since I plan on using it earlier when I actually have the actors strip so I can control it.

Edit: Minor bug I discovered shortly after updating:

• Removed the Grapple attack from the Powers cooldown, instead making it cost 50 Stamina.  Since behind the scenes it is actually just a very close range contact spell, fact that it makes you and your opponent stagger away from each other upon failure is enough of deterrent to try and spam it, also leaving you vulnerable to getting attacked by others.  Plus by costing Stamina, you will also have an issue trying to spam it especially if you do a lot of power attacks and such.  

Apparently, if you don't have enough Stamina to do the Grapple, it doesn't activate as designed, but it also triggers the Powers cooldown.  Rather minor, so I'll just handle that in the next update that will have whatever is required for people to make various translation files for the mod.

Additionally, I decided that the Ambush also was something better suited to requiring a Stamina cost and not triggering the Powers cooldown.  And the Surrender was removed as having any cost or cooldown, because frankly, the fact that you will lose all of your gold + equipped gear + get raped is enough of a disincentive to want to do it at every opportunity. :P

All of this will be in the next update, but they are all relatively minor that I'm not going to rush an immediate update just for them.

GAAAH! I still have the issue with them submitting but still "fighting", at least with the super low level bandits. It has worked fine against the named npc's I have tried.

Trying a clean install, I might have forgotten that when I installed the new version.

That didnt help.

I have tried Grapple, Grapple without disarm, Shout, Shout without disarm heck I even tried turning off looting option. Nothing helps against these bandits and its hardwired into them, I can reload as many times as i want and the result is the same.

The mod is very high in my load order, its jsut about the first mod after the ESM's.

Extra weird:

I tried making a clean install of one of the old versions of this mod, before the grapple option existed and that didnt change anything. Something is messed up.

I even tried casting Calm on the bandit and then doing the sneak grapple but this was halfway through the fight when she had already proven her immunity so that was bound to fail.

The new version has bugs.

Men bandits in Halted Stream Camp did not react properly. The possibility of dialogue with them is only open for a second and then closes. They remain hostile, but do not attack. This does not happen everywhere.

In some caves, instead of sex, there is a blue image on the screen, and it becomes impossible to play.

Sometimes, after a female character surrenders, instead of sex and violence, enemies, stripped character, continue to attack.

Everything keeps working fine for me =D but I have one little thing to report, that may have been occurring in the previous versions of the mod but I didn't test it:

-When a sex scene has started and the enemy has begun to rape your character, if there is another enemy nearby that is not part of the scene, they will patiently wait, BUT if you use the SexLab key/feature to relocate yourself (aka stand up from the animation, walk to the new spot and then wait for the countdown), while you're walking to the new spot and pick it, the other enemies will continue to attack the player.

Odd Note: If you get your HP down to 0 while walking to the new spot (not sure if this is because of another mod or just how it is) you will not die instantly. Instead, once the countdown finishes and the rape continues, only after the scene has ended will your character ragdoll dead to the floor.

In other words, when your character is free to move about and pick a new location for the sex scene, the player is Immortal but their health will still decrease when hit. When the Immortality from the sex scene is removed, the player dies.

@Crate123

I don't get the "super low level" bandits, because there is no level check of any kind.  The IdleForceDefaultState doesn't care what level things are, and doesn't care if it is the player or a NPC.  It was starting to get late and I was enjoying an adult beverage near the end, so meh, maybe I missed one of those that wasn't immediately apparent.

But the major thing that seems different with your description versus what I experienced is it sounds like you said they actually submitted, yet continued to "fight" without actually fighting.  When I ran into a similar situation, it was with the original Grapple code, and was ONLY if they resisted while they were already fighting.  If they submitted, everything worked like it should.

And I didn't have an issue with the Shout, I could Shout at them over and over with them at 100% so it was an auto-resist, and they didn't glitch out.

So if you are saying you *SUCCEED* and they STILL are doing the wonky fight glitch, and there are no other red dots on the screen that made the target re-agro due to faction affiliation, then I don't know.

@torn

The bandits re-agroing when the submit but not attacking sounds like the same thing Crate123 has been telling, and again, I haven't been able to reproduce that.  For me, even when there are red dots on the radar, when they re-agro, they attack normally.

I used a female character to test the surrender code, and I have been surrounded by anywhere from 1 - 5 bandits.  I've never had them continue to attack, again unless a red dot appeared on my radar. In fact, I just tested it again, and same thing.  1 female character, 5 bandits, 1 push to surrender, they all dropped agro, 2 of them further assaulted me.

Now, I can say that experimented with only dropping their Aggression level from >1 to 1, since 2+ will attack neutrals on sight, and 1 only attacks hostiles on sight.  But, again, the 5 bandits still just treated me with casual indifference after their Aggression was set to only 1 instead of 0.  Now if I went and punched one of them after getting stripped and everything?  Sure, all 5 would re-agro on my due to faction allegiance until I surrendered again.  And then the process would repeat.

As to the cave and a blue image?  Once I hit StartSex(), and that it is 100% in the hands of the Sexlab Framework, so not sure what would cause that, but there is nothing I can do there.  You could try turning off the sexual content option and repeating this in the cave.  If there is no blue imagine with sexual content turned off, then it is something Framework related.

Everything keeps working fine for me =D but I have one little thing to report, that may have been occurring in the previous versions of the mod but I didn't test it:

-When a sex scene has started and the enemy has begun to rape your character, if there is another enemy nearby that is not part of the scene, they will patiently wait, BUT if you use the SexLab key/feature to relocate yourself (aka stand up from the animation, walk to the new spot and then wait for the countdown), while you're walking to the new spot and pick it, the other enemies will continue to attack the player.

Odd Note: If you get your HP down to 0 while walking to the new spot (not sure if this is because of another mod or just how it is) you will not die instantly. Instead, once the countdown finishes and the rape continues, only after the scene has ended will your character ragdoll dead to the floor.

In other words, when your character is free to move about and pick a new location for the sex scene, the player is Immortal but their health will still decrease when hit. When the Immortality from the sex scene is removed, the player dies.

Immortal = Still lose health, don't die at 0

God mode = Don't lose health

So that part makes sense.  The part that doesn't make sense is why was there an agro enemy nearby in the first place.  Did they wander over after everything began, or did they never drop agro?

If they wandered over DURING the sex scene, well, then not much I can do, because then you are firmly in the Framework's code by then.  If they wandered over BEFORE the sex scene (or never dropped agro for whatever reason), then the entire sex scene should have been aborted for that very reason. (i.e. stuck in sex and getting killed)

@dkatryl: I was in that "cave" place that has like a lake inside to the northish of Solitude and the actual "house" where the bandits and the bandit chief stay in is like a huge boat. The executioner in Solitude gives you a quest to take down the leader there (end of semi-pointless description of location).

When I shot someone with an arrow, every single bandit, their brothers, cousins and every other relative came over to where I was, so the bandit that started hitting me was already there.

Something to re-mark though, is that everything, including that particular bandit was/were okay until I decided to relocate the rape scene because it was sort of inside a rock/wall. As my character stops animating and I start walking more towards the middle of the hallway/bridge place, one of the bandits that was standing around started trotting towards me and then begun smashing my face with a mace. I believe there was also another bandit shooting me with arrows, but not 100% sure. All in all my health started going down pretty fast. 

Now at this point, the bandit that was raping me is a ways behind me, so the only way I know for sure that the scene was not abruptly cut is because after my health went down to 0 and I even heard the drums noise you hear when you die, I started animating with that bandit. When the scene was done and we ragdoll'd, I ragdoll'd a second time, this time dropping dead.

I'm not an expert with these technical bits, by a long shot :P but to me sounds like it could very well be a problem with either SexLab itself and Submit, or possibly both, I have no clue; It makes sense that it's SexLab because it only happens when I trigger the function to relocate the scene, something that admittedly you're not really supposed to be doing during a rape scene; walking up, moving a little over this way, then resuming.

It also makes sense that it's a Submit issue because all the bandits were around, not sticked to each other-close but close nonetheless, and just as combat stops for the raping sexual scene, it should continue to be paused while I'm relocating myself because (as far as I can tell) the act is still going, it's just my character stopped animating and gave me my controls back so I can move over there.

So yeah, I'm not sure :P To be brutally honest I posted the issue here because I know you communicate a lot with your mod's fans and every time somebody has an issue there you are to try to help. So while the issue might not be 100% on SL Submit's side, you knowing a hell of a lot more than me I thought you could possibly explain the issue or something. Does that make sense?

Either way, whatever mod is the culprit, even if there were no solutions for the problem at all, it's still all good :P I'll just not use the relocate feature.

Hrm, then eh, I'll try to move the Aggression setting back to "0" instead of "1", meaning they won't attack anything at that point unless attacked themselves.

During my testing surrounded by 5 hostile bandits, I didn't have this issue setting it to only "1" (meaning they only attack enemies) and just now I even used the "]" to relocate twice during the same session with 3 other bandits surrounding the 2 engaging in the 3-way with my poor test girl.

But, eh, I can set it to "0" and see if that makes a difference, I suppose.

ElseIf (Target.IsInCombat() && !Target.IsDead() && !Target.IsPlayerTeammate())
		If (Target.GetAV("Aggression") > 1)
			Target.SetAV ("Aggression", 1)
		EndIf
		Target.StopCombat()
		If (!Target.HasMagicEffect(_SLSubmitOccupiedEffect) && Target.HasLOS(game.GetPlayer()))
			_SLSubmitAssign.Cast(Target)
		EndIf
		Utility.wait(1)
		If (Target.GetAV("Aggression") > 1)
			Target.SetAV ("Aggression", 1)
		EndIf
		Target.StopCombat()
	EndIf

This is the bit of code that triggers on non-follower, non-guards that are in combat near the player.

As you can see, I trigger the SetAV to 1 not once, but TWICE, just to make sure something didn't interfere on the first one and it got ignored.

Edit: Another minor one I fixed.  I disabled the option to "I think I better not leave any witnesses" option in the event that the NPC in question is essential... otherwise, well, they just bounce and nothing happens. :P

Question to all of the people that have been having odd anomalies that I can't reproduce on my end:  Have you tried turning off the sexual content from Submit's MCM screen and trying again?  Which issues still exist, which ones don't?

Also, what other mods do you run that might have an influence on other NPC's and their behaviors.  The fact that I can't replicate any of the problems listed on this page hints at some fundamental difference between my install + mods versus your install + mods.

That or I just don't understand the scenario(s) being described when I try to replicate it.

Because I acknowledge the possibility and presence of bugs, and I'm happily smooshing them as I find them.  But if I can't replicate the issue, it really hamstrings me in trying to identifying the issue. :-/

Well there are 2 issues for me.

The one where they resist and then are stuck in that weird non-fight mode, that doesnt really seem to happen anymore or at least extremely rarely.

The other one is the one where (and it seems to be mainly lvl 1 bandits) they fail to resist, go into bleed mode and the red dot does disappear from my radar for about 0.2 sec. then it reappears and they start talking combat talk again. At this point they either continue fighting like nothing ever happened or they go into that wonky non-fighting mode. There are definately not any friends nearby, ot at least none that are visible, fighting or even on the radar.

And like I said its hardwired into them, no matter how many times I reload or try different ways of doing this they will not submit properly.

All I can hope is that it goes away at higher levels when regular bandits arent around anymore.

I started a new game with Alternate Start, playing as a vampire so I start in a cave with 2 other vampires. These must be really low levels as well but the submit mod worked 100% against these 2. Had they been bandits, who knows :)

@Crate123

The first issue, the resist and stuck in the noncombat fight mode glitch, if that was a result of them resisting the Grapple, that should have been fixed.  I was able to replicate that but it was fixed with last night's update according to all of my follow up testing.

As to the second, a level 1 bandit vs a level 100 bandit makes 0 difference in my mod because I don't check level for anything.

Try this, next time you run into one of these "low level bandits" that won't cooperate, do the following:

1. Hit "~" to open console mode.
  2. Click on the NPC to bring up their Ref # in the middle of the console
  3. Type "GetAV aggression", note down the value
  4. Type "SetAV aggression 1"
  5. Type "stopcombat"

What was the aggression value from #3?  Was it 2, 1, or 0?  After doing #4-5, did the NPC stop combat now?  If it stops, that is effectively what my mod is doing.  And exactly how it behaves when I do it.

Or, did it start up again?  If it starts up again, repeat the process 1-5, only this time change #4 to "SetAV aggression 0".  Make sure you do step #5 before closing the console.  Observe the result.

If it starts up again, I suspect you may have some other mod interfering.

The Surrender or Die! dialog topic has been very iffy for me too, most of the time I can't even enter into a conversation with a bandit that has been grappled, and well, I've been testing it in Halted Stream camp so for all I know the problem might be there. Surrendering myself seems to work all right, but I really don't like zeroing out the followers outfit, since generally the default outfit is what they'll wear when not following.

@dkatryl: I'll test it again soon and see if it happens again :) This only occurred to me once and at the time it happened, now that I recall, my game was lagging pretty badly; my usual 60 FPS were at maybe 20 or so, and it's a kind of performance hit that I can only fix by restarting my computer. It rarely ever happens, but it does happen sometimes, it's weird as hell. Now one thing I noticed is that whenever it does happen, it's not just visual lag, but scripts also take longer to fire, and that performance drop might have had something to do with it. 

@Crate123

The first issue, the resist and stuck in the noncombat fight mode glitch, if that was a result of them resisting the Grapple, that should have been fixed.  I was able to replicate that but it was fixed with last night's update according to all of my follow up testing.

As to the second, a level 1 bandit vs a level 100 bandit makes 0 difference in my mod because I don't check level for anything.

Try this, next time you run into one of these "low level bandits" that won't cooperate, do the following:

1. Hit "~" to open console mode.
  2. Click on the NPC to bring up their Ref # in the middle of the console
  3. Type "GetAV aggression", note down the value
  4. Type "SetAV aggression 1"
  5. Type "stopcombat"

What was the aggression value from #3?  Was it 2, 1, or 0?  After doing #4-5, did the NPC stop combat now?  If it stops, that is effectively what my mod is doing.  And exactly how it behaves when I do it.

Or, did it start up again?  If it starts up again, repeat the process 1-5, only this time change #4 to "SetAV aggression 0".  Make sure you do step #5 before closing the console.  Observe the result.

If it starts up again, I suspect you may have some other mod interfering.

While we are fighting, her aggression value is  1, after she fails her resistance vs the submit grapple her aggression value is 0. So I do what you say. She drops out of combat and right back in. One time I was able to talk to her before she got fighty again but all the other times her red dot merely blinks and she is back in combat. She is fighting me at aggression value 0.

Wonder what other mod can be interfering here.

EDIT:

Ok tried again, same thing happened. Then I did your routine one more time and now she behaves like she is supposed to.

But after the sex scene, she attacks me again and this time there is nothing I can do to stop her.

Oh and I know your mod doesnt do anything with regards to levels, but my experience is that it is the low level bandits that have these issues.