Hello, First time user. I've played through Skyrim on another platform and have just purchased it on PC with all DLC. Just to MOD it. So I am looking for suggestion's on which mods are must haves. I want total immersion into the world of skyrim. Minus the eating and bathroom breaks of course. I can live without those things. So please advise me good Sirs or madams !

Well, that rules out Realistic Needs and Diseases. Frostfall is good to make Skyrim feel like the cold place it is. Sexlab, of course, but your goals will determine which mods from here you need. Don't forget all the mods that each mod depends on.

Hello, First time user. I've played through Skyrim on another platform and have just purchased it on PC with all DLC. Just to MOD it. So I am looking for suggestion's on which mods are must haves. I want total immersion into the world of skyrim. Minus the eating and bathroom breaks of course. I can live without those things. So please advise me good Sirs or madams !

Well, that rules out Realistic Needs and Diseases. Frostfall is good to make Skyrim feel like the cold place it is. Sexlab, of course, but your goals will determine which mods from here you need. Don't forget all the mods that each mod depends on.

I'm always back and forth on mods like RND and Frostfall.

I really like playing them... but only for short periods of time. I'll install everything and run around for a few hours, feeling really immersed... and then the game gets too damn hard because I was plopped into a frozen river and I haven't eaten for days and I've got a terrible, debilitating disease... and I say to myself "I play games to get away from Real Life, so why am I doing this to myself" and I'll uninstall everything.

Then I'll play without them for a couple of months and start craving immersion again.

It's like a drug addiction... you know it's bad for you, but you crave that sweet, sweet dopamine release.

Thanks guys and gals, I know it sounds like an addiction but im with you all. I want to do everything in skyrim I do in real life, I want to feel like im that character.  I'll look into all your suggestion but this is my first time modding skyrim so lets hope I can wrap my brain around it. if its anything like oblivion ill be okay. 

I just make sure to loot food from every dead person that has it, and venison requires no other ingredients to make a filling meal, so it's not too hard to keep it from being annoying. I do set the chance of getting diseases from river water and bedrolls to 0%, because diseases are very annoying.

Likewise, I turn off mortality from freezing and the newest version of Frostfall has a "saved by a stranger" segment if you do succumb to the cold.

Man I've been lurking on this site for nearly 3 years now, and I've never even said hello. How rude of me :)

Hi everyone, as a longtime lurker and user of mods on this site, just wanted to say a huge thank you for all the hard work put it to make us players happy. It's amazing how much still surprises me after all this time, bravo. 

I'll do my best to be more active in the future.

Hello and greetings to you and happy gaming to you all :D

did just notice the topic now sorry about the late post :shy:

First of all damn you (but not really) with your perfect load order grrr I inhale the wrong way and my skyrim freaks out  :@ .

Secondly hello to all the genders on this site and for the modders keep up the great work. You have made a game I played for over 400 hrs on the xbox still fun and new.

Hello and greetings to you and happy gaming to you all :D

did just notice the topic now sorry about the late post :shy:

First of all damn you (but not really) with your perfect load order grrr I inhale the wrong way and my skyrim freaks out  :@ .

Secondly hello to all the genders on this site and for the modders keep up the great work. You have made a game I played for over 400 hrs on the xbox still fun and new.

Do not worry about that though How did  you know Lady Death is one of my favorit animations and of cause then there is Heavy Metal and FAKK ?  :P 

As for the load order trial and error as after every time I have uses BOSS or LOOT it crash on me I gave up using them. I can try give you hints on how to do it but it is not a straight forward thing  :) 

Mostly Lady Death is a comic series that have attain cult status like Votooms, 3x3 eyes and and Princess Mononoke although I do not remeber reading any comics related to that one. But so as so many others  and so they made a animation over it :)

It is about a girl named Hope who is Daugter of a human mother and Lucifer the Lord of Lies. In her thirst for revenge Hope or the good side of her gives way for Lady Death in her seach for vengeance and redemption. As her father says in the movie "Abandon Hope all ye who enter here...".

My personal favorit of the Heavy Metal film that has to go to the one about Tarna and her seach for justics the last one in the movie (or next to last if we count the ending in to  :D  ) and music truth being told I do not know if any of the bands i like listning to is heavy metal :) I usually stick with Helloween with their " I want out" when the mood hits me :lol: though they have many that I like I always find me returning to that one ;)