• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2021 at 5:45 PM, Sasas said:

The idea behind the mod is good, but it doesn't seem very controllable for who we want to have the possibility to be sex addicts and who we don't want to be sex addicts.

Thank you, I'll do something about it in the next update.

20 hours ago, eDravenrj said:

Hi, is this mod compatible with Nisa's Wicked Pervertions? It has it's own sex addiction trait. And does it trigger with teen sims or only adults? Thanks.

Yes, they are compatible. I created this mod because WP's addiction resembled more mind break than an actual addiction (like in BMD or WP's cum addiction). It triggers for any Sim that has WW or DD sex, or basegame woohoo.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a cool idea, but it needs a reward trait to allow some control. It's interesting. to me at least. to turn the neighborhood house wives into sex addicts' while remaining  addiction free....so a reward traits, like basements, that allows a sim to be resistant, or susceptible, to addiction would be a GREAT addition. Sorry if I sound to critical, just an idea...thank you for the mod. 

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 11/12/2022 at 12:06 AM, GMac2021 said:

Not much does. Even mods made by people making $20K per month on Patreon don't work

You are talking about Nisa. Yeah. Her Patreon allowance has dropped by 10K a month since I bought the game. Another Russian just stealing from people. Surprise! when you make more than a typical Maxis employee, get off your fat lazy Russian ass and Get To Work.

On 11/11/2022 at 9:06 PM, GMac2021 said:

Not much does. Even mods made by people making $20K per month on Patreon don't work

On 12/11/2022 at 1:09 PM, GMac2021 said:

You are talking about Nisa. Yeah. Her Patreon allowance has dropped by 10K a month since I bought the game. Another Russian just stealing from people. Surprise! when you make more than a typical Maxis employee, get off your fat lazy Russian ass and Get To Work.

Did you just reply to yourself, a month later, just to slam\insult Nisa... on a post for a different mod? That's cool, how?

• 2 months later...
On 11/10/2022 at 10:55 AM, -Missouri- said:

cool mod, but doesn't work today

Damn. I saw a new translation thread for this mod & found it that way. :(

On 12/21/2021 at 1:40 PM, Docche said:

Yes, they are compatible. I created this mod because WP's addiction resembled more mind break than an actual addiction (like in BMD or WP's cum addiction). It triggers for any Sim that has WW or DD sex, or basegame woohoo.

How does Nisa's one work? The mod has almost no documentation and was abandoned for quite some time too, and is generally in a very unfinished state. Would be nice to see an update for this one.

On 12/11/2022 at 10:09 PM, GMac2021 said:

Weirdo. Did you forget to swap to an alt account to stir up some drama or something?

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2021 at 6:30 PM, Docche said:

This mod does not require any other mod to function. WickedWhims is NOT required, though highly recommended, both WW sex as well as the default WooHoo interaction can trigger the effects of this mod.

I am so glad that you chose this route - not many NSFW mods do. 

• 8 months later...