Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading Defeat V5 ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_NibblesAnims_Human_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading NibblesAnims_Human V1.0 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

1688 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character).

1 Warning(s).

I have been trying to get defeat to work but the animation type keeps breaking or just doesn't work. I am simply trying to get this to work and I would gladly accept any help or links, Even getting a se compatible doesn't work it seems but maybe it's the ones I have been using?

( I am new to this type of stuff so sorry if anything is missing)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi everyone.

My intention is to explain the very common FNIS warning about SE incompatibilities.

First of all, if you are thinking that FNIS is pointing you to a non-existent error, you are wrong. The warning is true and means what FNIS wants to tell you: the files are NOT supported.

But do not despair or search wildly for a package with the correct files, the solution is very simple.

1) Download the converter from here

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2970?tab=description

The converter can be downloaded from the site of your choice. Just remember where you downloaded it later. :)

The key is in the following point and it is to run it in the folder where the files that must be modified are located.

2) Run the HKX to SE file converter. Attention: the program must be run in the folder where you have installed the MOD. If you have done it manually in the "DATA" folder then there. If you have installed it through a MODs organizer, in the folder where your organizer has put it. If you don't run the converter in the right place, you won't get any results.

3) If you have done things correctly, your FNIS should no longer give you any warnings.

4) It turns out accurate that you think. So try not to let your anxiety block your understanding.

That's all.

Good luck and enjoy.

19 minutes ago, Heewet said:

The warning is true and means what FNIS wants to tell you: the files are NOT supported.

The warning is not saying that the files are unsupported; it is saying they are incompatible which is an entirely different thing. It's a funny thing about warnings that they tell you what they are warning you about. The problem is that lots of people don't read them.

22 minutes ago, Heewet said:

But do not despair or search wildly for a package with the correct files, the solution is very simple.

The solution is indeed very simple - read the warning. There is no need or indeed no point in converting anything as Nibbles' SLAL pack has an SE version.