Nightcrawler - Battle Fuck! Add-on

Nightcrawler - Battle Fuck! Add-on

View File

This is an add-on mod for Battle Fuck!, where NPCs will assault you while you are sleeping and start Battle Fuck after you notice the assault.

Trigger Settings

Forget Lock Chance

Player's home is basically a safe place, but sometimes you may forget to lock the door. In that case, an assault may occur.

Assault Chance

While you are sleeping, the decision on whether or not to be assaulted is made every hour.
The number of decisions is the number of sleeping hours - 1.
Therefore, if you set the Assault Chance to 5% and sleep for 10 hours, you have a 37% chance of being assaulted (1.0 - (1-0.05)^9 = 0.37).

Naked Boost

if you are naked (your equipment does not have ArmorCuirass or ClothingBody keywords), the Assault Chance is multiplied by the Naked Boost.

Night Time Boost

Between 8pm and 4am, the Assault Chance is multiplied by the Night Time Boost.

Spawn Chance

This is the chance to spawn the aggressor depending on current location if there is no NPC available.

Outside of the city, hostile NPC may spawn.

Notice Trespass Chance

This is the chance that you will notice the assault when the aggressor breaks into your room.

Notice Strip Chance

This is the chance that you will notice the assault before you are stripped of all your armor.

Notice Grope Chance

This is the chance that you will notice the assault when the aggressor gropes your body.
The aggressor will continue groping you until your SE value reaches 20.

Notice Insert Chance

This is the chance that you will notice the assault when you are inserted.

Notice Thrust Chance

This is the chance that you will notice the assault when you feel sexual stimulation in your vagina.

Notice Orgasm Chance

This is the chance that you will notice the assault when you are forced to climax.

Notice Creampie Chance

This is the chance that you will notice the assault when you get cummed inside the vagina.

Safe Places

You can register a safe place where NPCs will not assault you.

Recommended Mods

Mods that add NPCs, such as the following

Requirements

Changelog

Spoiler

• Added: When sleeping, if you are naked(your equipment does not have ArmorCuirass or ClothingBody keywords), the assault chance will increase.
  • Fixed: The calculation of Notice Strip Chance.

• Added: Feature to spawn the aggressor when there is no NPC available. The spawn chance can be set using MCM.
  • Fixed: Combat no longer occurs while the player is sleeping.

• Initial release.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/31/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Battle Fuck! and the mods required for it
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

19 minutes ago, fawksiii said:

I gave the mod a test on my game, and no matter what settings I change I always awakens with a bad feeling but its just my imagination, is that due to battlefuck not working correctly or what?

Oh, I understand now, I was under the impression that it would spawn in npcs as well, like in a player home. It works for me!

If you sleep in the city, find the aggressor from the loaded cell and the NPCs in the city.

If you sleep outside the city, find the aggressor from the loaded cell only.

This mod does not spawn NPCs, it uses the NPCs present there.

Therefore, if there is no additional NPC mod, the aggressor will often not be found, and the assault will often be imaginary.

The feature to spawn NPCs may also be necessary, since bandits who have gone out may come back when you sleep there after destroying their base.

On 8/1/2021 at 2:27 AM, Suzutsuki said:

If you sleep in the city, find the aggressor from the loaded cell and the NPCs in the city.

Therefore, if there is no additional NPC mod, the aggressor will often not be found, and the assault will often be imaginary.

The feature to spawn NPCs may also be necessary, since bandits who have gone out may come back when you sleep there after destroying their base.

There are times when the npc's actually attack you though? I slept for 4 days straight in an inn and didnt even get a notification about it must be my imagination. Maybe I installed something wrong? Is there supposed to be a mcm because i dont have one but im pretty sure i have everything properly installed, have populated skyrim etc. Normal battle fuck works, i dont see any option in its mcm either

EDIT: WOW nevermind i had already messed with the mcm had just forgotten sorry, realized i also never raised the assault chance higher than 2% even though i messed with other stuff.

EDIT: Okay I maxed everything to make my chances 100% and im still not getting anything. Did i skip over something does it not work in inn's only player houses? or with that "go to bed"

EDIT: Sorry for leaving so much to read, i got it working for the most part, keep ctd now though after i escape any clue what it could be? the original solution i just needed to disable and reenable battle fuck and nightcrawler started "working" however i ctd on both now when i escape

Edited by cursedfinger
On 8/1/2021 at 2:27 AM, Suzutsuki said:

Quote probably isnt necessary but im going to leave this here for anyone who had the same problem i had(wouldnt let me edit the prior comment anymore... lol)
SOLUTION: First since i had Battle Fuck already installed and on after downloading nightcrawler i had to disable and reenable Battle Fuck, to fix the ctd issue i just had to mess with my load order a bit, this if for anyone who experiences a similar problem. I have baka's sl defeat and naked defeat both installed but disabled, make sure they come after battle fuck in your plug-ins even if disabled if you dont turn them off completely from your mod manager.

I let them go at me like rabbits escaped through breaking the bindings and calling for help no issues. Let it run for atleast 45min to just be sure trying different things and it worked great. Thank you for this Mod and Sorry i filled your comments all up lol

One final Edit: Turning off fade to black seems to have worked wonders, also so far it seems to run fine with Baka's SL Defeat i just disabled PC as Victim( this way if it strikes my fancy i can still be the assaulter rather than victim)

Edited by cursedfinger

So I am having a couple of problems.  The first is that once it fades to black, it doesn't come back from it, so it isn't possible to tell when the scene has ended.

The second is that the text on the UI seems to be persistent after the attack on the one occasion it did return from the fade-to-black screen.

Got the problem with the screen fading out too. 

-It fades out when i go to sleep (as usual)

-starts the event

-starts SL animation

-opens and closes console multiple times

-ends SL animation

-Battle Fuck Widget never opens

-screen still black when i get control over character again

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very confused as to how this mod works.

In the Nightcrawler settings I have set Notice Strip Chance to 100%, so technically my character should wake up before getting stripped completely, no? But whenever I go to sleep and the "visit" starts, my character gets stripped of all her items, then dreams of being heavily stimulated in front of the bed (in Breezehome) until the oppressor is done. After he is done, another event starts where the oppressor and my character are this time on the bed and do their thing...

Am I doing something wrong?

16 hours ago, Dajovve said:

I'm very confused as to how this mod works.

In the Nightcrawler settings I have set Notice Strip Chance to 100%, so technically my character should wake up before getting stripped completely, no? But whenever I go to sleep and the "visit" starts, my character gets stripped of all her items, then dreams of being heavily stimulated in front of the bed (in Breezehome) until the oppressor is done. After he is done, another event starts where the oppressor and my character are this time on the bed and do their thing...

Am I doing something wrong?

This is a bug.

If Notice Strip Chance is set to 100%, the correct behavior is to notice it after the first one is taken off.

This will be fixed in the next update.

@Suzutsuki

I understand you're still working on, or at least have plans to establish follower functionality with Battle Fuck itself.

Do you have any plans for followers being affected by Nightcrawler as well?

The reason I ask is the mod Dangerous Nights 2 has some interesting follower features you might consider adding to Nightcrawler and expanding on:

• You can designate a follower as a guard for the night so that you're alerted to any ambushses.
  • Your designated guard also has a chance of giving into temptation when they reach a specified arousal level and assaulting the player while they sleep.

Nightcrawler could add to this by also adding a chance that the designated guard nods off while on watch, leaving the sleeping PC vulnerable. They could also be assaulted themselves.

Edited by Caco Demon
On 8/13/2021 at 4:24 PM, Animal1982 said:

Got the problem with the screen fading out too. 

-It fades out when i go to sleep (as usual)

-starts the event

-starts SL animation

-opens and closes console multiple times

-ends SL animation

-Battle Fuck Widget never opens

-screen still black when i get control over character again

I'm having the same issue. Also, Battle Fuck doesn't start after noticing the assault, it just ends the animation.

I noticed another problem I got it to work then battlefuck happened then I gave up resisting It didn't go through SLSO(I have the patch) and just ended there. After that the bed that I used no longer works I can't interact with it is there any way to fix this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2021 at 7:13 AM, 32123 said:

I noticed another problem I got it to work then battlefuck happened then I gave up resisting It didn't go through SLSO(I have the patch) and just ended there. After that the bed that I used no longer works I can't interact with it is there any way to fix this?

Pretty sure it is by default that when you "give up", it just ends all future sex scenes. I hope @Suzutsuki will eventually change this. What is the point of that button if Sexlab's default "end animation" hotkey already accomplishes the same effect?

Edited by Nohrin
felt I was a bit too harsh. I have nothing but respect for the mod author and my criticisms(which I edited out) were my subjective opinion that nobody asked for.

I am not sure if this is an intended feature, or an issue on my end. But let me explain what happens:

1. I go to sleep. Eventually a NPC spawns (set spawn chance to 100% to guarantee an event happens)
  2. Battlefuck widgets appear. Mentions my character "noticing" something (strip, grope, insertions, presence etc). This is all fine so far, and what I expected.
  3.  Strangely, after noticing the incident, the Battlefuck widget disappears and animations stop. The spawn NPC becomes aggressive and nearby allies will attack him. (This is all very un-immersive I should add)
  4.  Couple seconds later my console will open up and close (intended and I understand why), then ANOTHER Battlefuck event begins and the widget appears again. Spawned NPC then loses everyones aggression and the scene continues as a normal Battlefuck scene.

Main question: what is the point of "noticing the incident" if it doesn't put a stop to it? Why is the animation stopping, then starting a new one? Shouldn't the "attack" stop once your character notices either their presence, the stripping, the groping, the insertion, the orgasm or creampie? Shouldn't that be the moment when your PC "wakes up" and knocks your attacker away, ending the scene entirely?

How I expected it to go:

1. Go to sleep. NPC spawns.

2. Character either notices something, and the animation comes to an end. The entire scene comes to an end. The spawned NPC should either despawn, or immersively "run away" (could pose other problems, for example: where would he run to? Despawning is probably safest).

OR

2b. Character doesn't notice anything, and the animation continues with stripping of your character, then the groping, then inserting, then orgasming, then creampie, then the animation finishes and the character "never actually wakes up and notices anything happened". In other words, she gets sleep raped.

So either its bugged on my end and scenes that are supposed to have failed (due to the notice settings) continue anyway, or this is a intended effect and makes no sense.

Edited by Nohrin
formatting, and grammar

The first animation is essentially unnecessary, but the easiest way to play a sound or show an effect after a Creampie is to actually play the animation.

The second animation is the main part of the scene.
Battle Fuck begins when the player wakes up to notice an assault and is in a pinch, having already been pushed down and stripped of clothes.

I don't know what causes the NPC to become hostile.
To prevent it from happening, calm spell is spread around the player after the NPC is spawned.

1 hour ago, Nohrin said:

Pretty sure it is by default that when you "give up", it just ends all future sex scenes. I hope @Suzutsuki will eventually change this. What is the point of that button if Sexlab's default "end animation" hotkey already accomplishes the same effect?

Battle Fuck automatically progresses the animation, so if you use hotkeys to control the animation, it will break.

Battle Fuck will only play certain animations, but after give up, if there are still unsatisfied aggressors, more various animations will be played.
Give up is there to quickly end the animation and play those animations.