Nightcrawler - Battle Fuck! Add-on

On 9/24/2021 at 2:17 PM, Suzutsuki said:

Battle Fuck automatically progresses the animation, so if you use hotkeys to control the animation, it will break.

Battle Fuck will only play certain animations, but after give up, if there are still unsatisfied aggressors, more various animations will be played.
Give up is there to quickly end the animation and play those animations.

It must be an issue on my end then. Pressing Give Up ends the scene and all future ones, with onlookers watching. Could my use of pressing the Sexlab end scene hotkey have broken this?

Edited by Nohrin

On 9/4/2021 at 7:13 PM, 32123 said:

I noticed another problem I got it to work then battlefuck happened then I gave up resisting It didn't go through SLSO(I have the patch) and just ended there. After that the bed that I used no longer works I can't interact with it is there any way to fix this?

I found my problem using furniture framework with asking for permission to use the furniture broke the bed. It may have broken battlefuck as well thats why nothing happened and it didn't pass on to through SLSO, ending it after I gave up resisting breaking the bed in the process. Aside from that everything works fine.

Hey, first I wanna say that I love your mod.

But one problem that I think Nightcrawler has is that it completely ignores Morality.

I have battlefuck morality set at 0, that means, only npcs with 0 or less morality can be rapist, right?

But then I slept in the bannered mare and Nighcrawler chose Ulfberth War-Bear as aggressor.

I checked his morality in MCM with "getav morality" and it is 3... which means he shouldn't be able to be a battlefuck rapist.

So either Nightcrawler is completely ignoring battlefuck morality conditions or battlefuck morality conditions are not working.

• 1 month later...
On 7/31/2021 at 11:12 PM, Suzutsuki said:

Nightcrawler - Battle Fuck! Add-on

View File

This is an add-on mod for Battle Fuck!, where NPCs will assault you while you are sleeping and start Battle Fuck after you notice the assault.

Trigger Settings

Forget Lock Chance

Player's home is basically a safe place, but sometimes you may forget to lock the door. In that case, an assault may occur.

Assault Chance

While you are sleeping, the decision on whether or not to be assaulted is made every hour.
The number of decisions is the number of sleeping hours - 1.
Therefore, if you set the Assault Chance to 5% and sleep for 10 hours, you have a 37% chance of being assaulted (1.0 - (1-0.05)^9 = 0.37).

Naked Boost

if you are naked (your equipment does not have ArmorCuirass or ClothingBody keywords), the Assault Chance is multiplied by the Naked Boost.

Night Time Boost

Between 8pm and 4am, the Assault Chance is multiplied by the Night Time Boost.

Spawn Chance

This is the chance to spawn the aggressor depending on current location if there is no NPC available.

Outside of the city, hostile NPC may spawn.

Notice Trespass Chance

This is the chance that you will notice the assault when the aggressor breaks into your room.

Notice Strip Chance

This is the chance that you will notice the assault before you are stripped of all your armor.

Notice Grope Chance

This is the chance that you will notice the assault when the aggressor gropes your body.
The aggressor will continue groping you until your SE value reaches 20.

Notice Insert Chance

This is the chance that you will notice the assault when you are inserted.

Notice Thrust Chance

This is the chance that you will notice the assault when you feel sexual stimulation in your vagina.

Notice Orgasm Chance

This is the chance that you will notice the assault when you are forced to climax.

Notice Creampie Chance

This is the chance that you will notice the assault when you get cummed inside the vagina.

Safe Places

You can register a safe place where NPCs will not assault you.

Recommended Mods

Mods that add NPCs, such as the following

Requirements

Changelog

Reveal hidden contents

• Added: When sleeping, if you are naked(your equipment does not have ArmorCuirass or ClothingBody keywords), the assault chance will increase.
  • Fixed: The calculation of Notice Strip Chance.

• Added: Feature to spawn the aggressor when there is no NPC available. The spawn chance can be set using MCM.
  • Fixed: Combat no longer occurs while the player is sleeping.

• Initial release.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/31/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Battle Fuck! and the mods required for it
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

i really like this mod.

so i want more variety animation.

do you have some plan that adds more animation or add tools about this mod?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm having trouble with Nightcrawler triggering the Battle Fuck (2nd animation). The initial nightcrawler event undresses and then redresses the attacker (not sure if that is intented), but that is only a small problem. The battle fuck then is supposed to start, but the scene aborts immediately while the console continues to turn on and off (I tried it with the MCM setting toggled either way). The game then CTDs.

I ruled out Apropos Scene Changes and Spank that Ass by turning them off. I am not manually progressing stages in sexlab.

My sexlab scenes and regular battle fucks work completely normal.

Maybe you have an idea.

Papyrus.0.log loadorder.txt Crash_2021_12_18_2-27-27.txt

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It works great in friendly areas.

But I have an issue in the wild, the enemies spawned by this mod are aggressive and then my followers attack and kill them...

I tried replacing the Leveled list in the mod by another; or replacing the NPCs inside the LL with ones without faction, but then nothing spawns...

So how to go about fixing this?

Maybe mod is checking factions and I should make them unaggressive and cowardly?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey very well put mods, just a little problem though:

When sleeping in places other than location with bandit camp vampire lairs keywords, i.e. nordic ruins (found the problem in Shroud Hearth Barrow, but I suspect would also happen in dwarven ruins, etc), since your Yobai quest doesn't include these keywords, no actor can spawn at all. Now I don't know if this is intended, since you did mention it is "imagined" or "wet dream", but a sexlab animation without another actor still looks wierd. If it is then maybe spawn a ghost will do lol.

I don't have source file so this is just speculation after taking a look at xEdit, but should be an easy fix. Otherwise the mod works fine, tested in a bandit camp location and aggressor actor does spawn.

• 1 year later...