5 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

When copying weights you want to have your body mesh (3BA) highlighted in green, then select all the clothing meshes and copy weights to them. Might not be necessary though

ok i do that but why sliders not work?

2 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

3BA and 3BA Vaginaless have the same name but different vertex counts. When you load 3BA Vaginaless into a regular 3BA project, 3BA morphs will get used for 3BA Vaginaless which causes the mess you're seeing. To correctly adapt clothing for 3BA Vaginaless and remove the old morphs, do the following:

1. Open Outfit Studio
  2. Open the project you want to convert to 3BA Vaginaless
  3. Delete the mesh named 3BA
  4. Save the project and close it
  5. Open the project again
  6. Now import 3BA Vaginaless
  7. Conform sliders, copy weights where necessary
  8. Save
  9. Done

I have updated the installer, the error should no longer pop up. Also, just a reminder, Sapphire's Overhauled Skin for 3BA only consists of diffuse maps. You need to install it after another skin patch to have normals, speculars, etc

The updates has not fixed the problem, I've been attemping to switch the files around and test if that could fix the problem, however nothing seems to be working.

I have fair skins set as the normal, speculars, is there anything else I could be missing?

Or is there a specfic way in which to do these steps:

Currently, I start with fair add fairs DW, then add Sapphire, then Sapphires Dw, is this the correct order or should I be fixing it in a diffrent way

3 minutes ago, fer12rus said:

yes if i chose 3ba like referens slider not work but if i chose armor like referens i see that

image.png

That looks like there might still be issues with the morphs. You could try this

1. Open Outfit Studio
  6. Now open 3BA Vaginaless
  7. Import the project without the body
  8. Conform sliders, copy weights, etc
  9. Save Project as and change the output path to match the clothing's original output path
  10. Save
  11. Done

2 minutes ago, nameingisname said:

The updates has not fixed the problem, I've been attemping to switch the files around and test if that could fix the problem, however nothing seems to be working.

I have fair skins set as the normal, speculars, is there anything else I could be missing?

Or is there a specfic way in which to do these steps:

Currently, I start with fair add fairs DW, then add Sapphire, then Sapphires Dw, is this the correct order or should I be fixing it in a diffrent way

What exactly is your problem? Can I see a screenshot of what's happening in your game

58 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

That looks like there might still be issues with the morphs. You could try this

1. Open Outfit Studio
  6. Now open 3BA Vaginaless
  7. Import the project without the body
  8. Conform sliders, copy weights, etc
  9. Save Project as and change the output path to match the clothing's original output path
  10. Save
  11. Done

i need to save in meches or in CalienteTools? you know? 

Edited by fer12rus
1 hour ago, nameingisname said:

2lr4r2p.jpg
(Top) What the mod should do and does to races such as nord who are not using sapphire 
Ej7RnJu.jpg
The effect of sapphire races in which the vagina is still clearly visable 

Editing as I think the images seem to not be working 

https://i.imgur.com/vhBvZ5n.jpg (Top)

https://i.imgur.com/BCPO9NZ.jpg

I cannot see your images. Try using a different filehost. Imgur banned nsfew content some time ago, so any nudity will get deleted quickly. I use imgbox now

41 minutes ago, fer12rus said:

i need to save in meches or in CalienteTools? you know? 

The output path, not the shapedata folder

21 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

I cannot see your images. Try using a different filehost. Imgur banned nsfew content some time ago, so any nudity will get deleted quickly. I use imgbox now

The output path, not the shapedata folder

yKtAAGNX(Top

JPUUNrA2

Hows this?

Edit*

Wait is the Dw for Sapphire built for redguard only option: I'm not a modding pro, however I've noticed that the Sapphire folder itself has it's own folder for the redguard only option while the Dw version has none, so I'm wondering if that could be apart of it?

Edited by nameingisname
A question
16 hours ago, nameingisname said:

yKtAAGNX(Top

JPUUNrA2

Hows this?

Edit*

Wait is the Dw for Sapphire built for redguard only option: I'm not a modding pro, however I've noticed that the Sapphire folder itself has it's own folder for the redguard only option while the Dw version has none, so I'm wondering if that could be apart of it?

Hmmm, that could be it. You can try moving the dw textures where the regular sapphire textures are and see if that makes a difference

2 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Hmmm, that could be it. You can try moving the dw textures where the regular sapphire textures are and see if that makes a difference

Unfortunately not, I attempted plainly putting them in, putting some in the Dw Sapphire file, around and back, foward and to the side.

7 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Yeah, everything related to character skins

Quick note, I did switch around the Vaginaless files for Fair and Sapphire in pritority and order and nothing so far has come up, the current order is just what's worked best as some switches causes fair skin to become sapphire 
==ERF==========================
Hvergelmir Brows
Eyes of beauty
Overlay mods
Fair Skin 
SOS
TRX
ERF
Flawns Argonians
Sapphire skin overhaul
DW Vaginaless Flawn
Dw vaginaless Sapphire
Body Textures DW Fair Skin
(SOS Skin patches for TRX AND ERF for Fair skin, Flawn, and Sapphire)
Tempered skins for Males - SOS Full
============================

Alright thanks,

Alright thanks,

Sapphire should definitely come after anything else for female characters.

Are you using MO2 or Vortex? If it's MO2, can you try exploring the virtual file structure and navigating to the female texture folder and seeing what's in there?+

Also, which race are you using? Something custom or vanilla? Are you using any mods that make alterations to the player character?

28 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Sapphire should definitely come after anything else for female characters.

Are you using MO2 or Vortex? If it's MO2, can you try exploring the virtual file structure and navigating to the female texture folder and seeing what's in there?+

Also, which race are you using? Something custom or vanilla? Are you using any mods that make alterations to the player character?

So put Sapphrie's overhaul above all, does this include the DW as well?

Mo2, and when you say exploring the female texture files do you mean in general or for sapphire and DW's? 
Okay just looked into the folder, I think it's normal?

No custom races, Only vanilla, the only real alter(?) is CBBE 

Edited by nameingisname
Slight Update

(I have base overhaul set as redguard only)

That will definitely be a problem since my patch just replaces textures in the default female texture folder

can you zip up your texture mod folders and attach them to a message

Edited by donnerwetter