58 minutes ago, Teddyboye said:

@donnerwetter Is there any chance we could get an androgynous patch for BnP? 

I would need to make a BnP patch first. I was waiting for 1.9 to come out until I started work on it, but apparently BnP is already on 2.0 so I might get to it soon. After that, possibly. I probably won't make a full androgynous BnP patch with every single variant though since there are just so many of them.

2 hours ago, KibuAli said:

Is it possible to assign vaginaless to a female companion while leaving the ube anus on the PC? (I use BnP)

There are several ways.

If the companion NPC uses a custom race, you can just replace the custom race assets with vaginaless ones. You could also use something BOSSE and manually assign a new body for them.

So uh, I set all this up and it's working great thus far, but I ran into a little snag. I tweaked FutaNemesislol's "Cute Twink" preset to build my femboy body, and when I use it with DiamondSkinv2 Androgyny textures it sort of seems like the entire texture for the areola and nipple are contained onto the nipple itself. Even tweaking sliders extensively to make the areola larger and whatnot doesn't alleviate the issue. If I make the nipple itself larger and look at it straight on, it looks right, but obviously at that point the nipple is huge and distorted. Here's a pic showing the issue as best I could manage.

image.png.56a47d89d04c328dd80faa32e9cb9b7b.png

Any ideas?

Edited by RileyRileyRiley
1 hour ago, RileyRileyRiley said:

So uh, I set all this up and it's working great thus far, but I ran into a little snag. I tweaked FutaNemesislol's "Cute Twink" preset to build my femboy body, and when I use it with DiamondSkinv2 Androgyny textures it sort of seems like the entire texture for the areola and nipple are contained onto the nipple itself. Even tweaking sliders extensively to make the areola larger and whatnot doesn't alleviate the issue. If I make the nipple itself larger and look at it straight on, it looks right, but obviously at that point the nipple is huge and distorted. Here's a pic showing the issue as best I could manage.

image.png.56a47d89d04c328dd80faa32e9cb9b7b.png

Any ideas?

Hmm. The androgyny nipples are much smaller than those of CBBE textures typically are so this could be a side effect of that. Can you quickly try one of the other three Androgyny patches to see if they have the same problem? (I would imagine yes)

56 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Hmm. The androgyny nipples are much smaller than those of CBBE textures typically are so this could be a side effect of that. Can you quickly try one of the other three Androgyny patches to see if they have the same problem? (I would imagine yes)

Do you have a recommendation of which to try? Because I tried Bijin first and ran into pretty bad neck seams for some reason, so I went with DiamondSkinv2 because it didn't have that issue lol. It does just seem like the areola/nipple texture is too small.

46 minutes ago, RileyRileyRiley said:

Do you have a recommendation of which to try? Because I tried Bijin first and ran into pretty bad neck seams for some reason, so I went with DiamondSkinv2 because it didn't have that issue lol. It does just seem like the areola/nipple texture is too small.

Wait- there were seams? With the Bijin head?

That's not supposed to happen ?

11 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Yeahh, it seems to be a prevalent issue with Bijin in general when I looked it up, so I'm not sure. Ultimately just would like to get a nice looking skin with proper nips; DiamondSkinv2 is pretty good, just a little odd in that department.

13 hours ago, RileyRileyRiley said:

12 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

The neck seam should be gone now

58 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

The neck seam should be gone now

Nice! Yeah I'm not seeing a dramatic seam anymore (very slight below the middle of the throat, but I think I see that for most skins in general). The nipple textures still have the same issue as DiamondSkin was having, though.

image.png.3075bd2e782579dae90a40c875e04cea.png

Edited by RileyRileyRiley
14 hours ago, RileyRileyRiley said:

Can you try out this Diamond Androgyny diffuse map with enlarged nipples and tell me what you think?

femalebody_1.dds

23 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Can you try out this Diamond Androgyny diffuse map with enlarged nipples and tell me what you think?

femalebody_1.dds 21.33 MB · 0 downloads

I will say it is better than it was before. Here's a pic with (in game) maxed out nipple/areola sliders.

image.png.1c916fc8f1ee8ecad84803f60de539b8.png

The areola is slightly odd to me; sort of a very light color, while the nipple still seems to contain two different colors. I think that's intentional, where the tip of the nipple is a bright color than the rest of it, so if that's what the texture is going for, it's probably as it should be. I think a somewhat darker and larger areola, and slightly smaller nipple, would look more natural, personally. But it is an improvement!

17 minutes ago, RileyRileyRiley said:

I will say it is better than it was before. Here's a pic with (in game) maxed out nipple/areola sliders.

image.png.1c916fc8f1ee8ecad84803f60de539b8.png

The areola is slightly odd to me; sort of a very light color, while the nipple still seems to contain two different colors. I think that's intentional, where the tip of the nipple is a bright color than the rest of it, so if that's what the texture is going for, it's probably as it should be. I think a somewhat darker and larger areola, and slightly smaller nipple, would look more natural, personally. But it is an improvement!

The problem is that would necessitate some actual texturing skill and artistry, but my skills are basically limited to cutting, pasting and other simple edits. I suppose another option would be to make versions that use the skin's original nipples, but that would make the Androgyny textures pretty close to flat feminine textures, which I assume is not what the users of this pack are going for.

Edited by donnerwetter
1 minute ago, donnerwetter said:

The problem is that would necessitate some actual texturing skill and artistry, but my skills are basically limited to cutting, pasting and other simple edits. I suppose another option would be to be make versions that use the skin's original nipples, but that would make the Androgyny textures pretty close to flat feminine textures, which I assume is not what the users of this pack are going for.

Yeah, I feel you. You've described my texturing skills in a nutshell as well, haha.

I would imagine the main thing to avoid with the androgyny textures is mainly just the bits that define the breast, while the nipples themselves should probably remain identical, because I don't think the androgyny Bodyslide presets (and general flatness slider tweaks) alter the nipple in any way that would call for a change to nipple textures. You'd probably be safe just copying the nipple itself from the female texture if you decided to tweak it any more.

56 minutes ago, RileyRileyRiley said:

Yeah, I feel you. You've described my texturing skills in a nutshell as well, haha.

I would imagine the main thing to avoid with the androgyny textures is mainly just the bits that define the breast, while the nipples themselves should probably remain identical, because I don't think the androgyny Bodyslide presets (and general flatness slider tweaks) alter the nipple in any way that would call for a change to nipple textures. You'd probably be safe just copying the nipple itself from the female texture if you decided to tweak it any more.

Here's a version with Diamond nipples. Let me know what you think

femalebody_1.dds

is there a clear step by step guide on how to use this yet? i got all the files...i think...the OP is not explicit on any load order, install order, or even what options to select in body slide. i'll tip anyone that can type this out in a clear step by step guide, without jargon or acronyms. if you info dump like the OP it's really hard to follow along with the directions, if i need to build a mesh on step 3 dont remind me in multicolor text on step 15 that i should have done it.

5 minutes ago, oxuder1 said:

is there a clear step by step guide on how to use this yet? i got all the files...i think...the OP is not explicit on any load order, install order, or even what options to select in body slide. i'll tip anyone that can type this out in a clear step by step guide, without jargon or acronyms. if you info dump like the OP it's really hard to follow along with the directions, if i need to build a mesh on step 3 dont remind me in multicolor text on step 15 that i should have done it.

tznvlw, the person who does my FOMOD installers wrote this manual, but since English is not their first language they asked me to proofread and edit it as I saw fit, which is one of the many things that I haven't gotten around to yet.

dw's Vaginaless User Manual_Final_20230316.pdf

Maybe it'll help you

23 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

tznvlw, the person who does my FOMOD installers wrote this manual, but since English is not their first language they asked me to proofread and edit it as I saw fit, which is one of the many things that I haven't gotten around to yet.

dw's Vaginaless User Manual_Final_20230316.pdf 512.67 kB · 0 downloads

Maybe it'll help you

ok, im stupid, but it keeps saying you only need 3 things, but dont you need the body slide project, the texture patch, and the schlong addon. so the prerequisites to getting the mod to appear in game are a body, a skin texture, and a schlong mod to use. so you really need 6 things, this is confusing.

it doesn't really explain more than what is in the OP. if you need all the base mods that these patches and meshes require then half the directions of setting this up are missing. which is probably no brainer to advanced users, but in some of the words in the OP it sounds like the files are all standalone and all you need is the bodyslide project files, the schlong addon, and the texture patch.

which CBBE 3A body do i need? Acro's CBBE 3BA?

Edited by oxuder1
12 minutes ago, oxuder1 said:

ok, im stupid, but it keeps saying you only need 3 things, but dont you need the body slide project, the texture patch, and the schlong addon. so the prerequisites to getting the mod to appear in game are a body, a skin texture, and a schlong mod to use. so you really need 6 things, this is confusing.

it doesn't really explain more than what is in the OP. if you need all the base mods that these patches and meshes require then half the directions of setting this up are missing. which is probably no brainer to advanced users, but in some of the words in the OP it sounds like the files are all standalone and all you need is the bodyslide project files, the schlong addon, and the texture patch.

• SKSE
  • MCM
  • CBBE 3BA
  • CBPC
  • HDT-SMP
  • Schlongs of Skyrim
  • SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b or TRX Futanari Addon
  • <Chosen skin replacer>
  • Vaginaless 3BA BodySlide Project
  • Vaginaless 3BA Schlong Bodyslide BodySlide Project
  • Vaginaless 3BA Body texture patch for your chosen skin replacer
  • Vaginaless 3BA Schlong texture patch for your chosen skin replacer

Edited by donnerwetter
18 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Vaginaless 3BA Schlong Bodyslide BodySlide Project

that's contained in the "Installer - BodySlide Projects (2.1.7).7z" ?

it shows up as a separate body? i am trying to do with unqiue character, maybe this functionality is not working correctly. the body slide option just looks like a normal female CBBE and the schlong addon is is own seperate body, nothing appears to be working in game. there is more steps than just clicking the fomod that are missing from the installation instructions that myself as a newbie cannot figure out.

i did not want to modify every female in the game to this, but i will have to try to see if this even works. i will try a "regular" install and try the non Unique Character version to see if it the issue is with Unique Character not working correctly.

I assume there is more to putting this whole mod together than just downloading the base mods and your patch files and loading the game, I am not experienced enough to tell you what those steps are. You are the experienced person, you understand what steps have to be taken to make the mod work correctly. After I have all the require files that mirror your load order, what buttons do i need to press in bodyslide to see the changes in game.

21 minutes ago, oxuder1 said:

that's contained in the "Installer - BodySlide Projects (2.1.7).7z" ?

it shows up as a separate body? i am trying to do with unqiue character, maybe this functionality is not working correctly. the body slide option just looks like a normal female CBBE and the schlong addon is is own seperate body, nothing appears to be working in game. there is more steps than just clicking the fomod that are missing from the installation instructions that myself as a newbie cannot figure out.

i did not want to modify every female in the game to this, but i will have to try to see if this even works. i will try a "regular" install and try the non Unique Character version to see if it the issue is with Unique Character not working correctly.

I assume there is more to putting this whole mod together than just downloading the base mods and your patch files and loading the game, I am not experienced enough to tell you what those steps are. You are the experienced person, you understand what steps have to be taken to make the mod work correctly. After I have all the require files that mirror your load order, what buttons do i need to press in bodyslide to see the changes in game.

Build the Vaginaless project with "for Unique Character" at the end of its name, as well as your chosen schlong with the same preset. To add the schlong to your character, open the SOS MCM menu.