You're doing god's work, Donnerwerrer, but I need you to know a lot of your bodyslide projects have an unnecessary \ at the end of the output paths for some reason which makes them try to output to meshes\actors\character\unique\female\\femalebody_0.nif for example.

Hi Donnerwetter, I just wanted to thank you for the awesome content. I very well could be mistaken, but I believe that the fair skin body textures have a vagina on them. When building in bodyslide, the standard body textures are correct. When selecting the UBE anus option however, a vagina appears and I cant seem to figure out what is causing it. 

1 hour ago, nocaboca97 said:

Hi Donnerwetter, I just wanted to thank you for the awesome content. I very well could be mistaken, but I believe that the fair skin body textures have a vagina on them. When building in bodyslide, the standard body textures are correct. When selecting the UBE anus option however, a vagina appears and I cant seem to figure out what is causing it. 

If it's just the BodySlide preview, don't worry about it. It should look as it should ingame.

18 hours ago, bees guy said:

You're doing god's work, Donnerwerrer, but I need you to know a lot of your bodyslide projects have an unnecessary \ at the end of the output paths for some reason which makes them try to output to meshes\actors\character\unique\female\\femalebody_0.nif for example.

Interesting- never heard of this issue before.

On 11/3/2023 at 5:39 PM, donnerwetter said:

Do you mean for BnP?

Sort of. I thought Racial Skin Variance added some of its own normal maps, but I guess they're all pulled from BnP. It would just be a matter of figuring out which textures go where, which would be a whole ordeal, since there's dozens of them. The new version of Racial Skin Variance does have some new textures though, that aren't covered by this mod. Like the dremora or fantasy elves. I don't suppose you have overlays to apply to textures to cover the vaginas? Sort of like your pregnancy normal map mod? If you had a diffuse and a normal map overlay, I could make a mod that applies them via RaceMenu overlays, which would remove the need to make a new texture for every existing texture.

DW, thanks so much for your work on this body.

Sadly I'm having an issue with the Equipable version in 2.1.7 when trying to build the 'armor' in Bodyslide:
image.png.2ada38464b0a448250edbd45ea7dcf1b.png

However, the .nif opens just fine in Nifskope. I've searched online but couldn't really find an answer as to why Bodyslide is throwing this error. I updated Bodyslide to the latest version but that doesn't seem to matter.
Furthermore, when I click Preview in Bodyslide, no mesh shows up and any other body or armor I try to preview is also broken until I restart Bodyslide.

Here's what I have installed (order of mods is not the load order because vortex): 
image.png.9cae3355ad5d863cca2ac1e8d01546f0.png

EDIT

I've figured out my issue, it seems there was some discrepancy with folder paths and filenames:
dw's Vaginaless 3BA v2.1 [Equippable Version]
vs
dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA v2.1 [Equippable Version]

Editing the .OSP file and renaming some folders and files did the trick.

A zip of the corrected mod if anyone is interested: Installer - BodySlide Projects (2.1.7).7z

Edited by Sumthang

Not sure if it was just my download or if something strange happened, but I found that the filename for the sporty normal map in the BNP patch for the ERF addon is missing the "_msn", causing it to have the same filename as the diffuse. In practice, this ended up having it replace the diffuse texture during installation, meaning that high elves ended up having a missing texture if you used the sporty diffuse. Simply renaming the normal to have the right suffix and then dragging and dropping the diffuse texture from the installation file into the right path in the mod file fixed it for me. The filename error is present in both foreskin versions.image.png.51b5cf3b0dd03de51568aaff2fb72d20.png

Hey, loving the mod so far! I'm totally at a loss though when it comes to doing stuff in Blender. I got the nif add on set and working, yet when I go to add textures they come out looking like shit, and the schlong is like "You haven't unlocked this character" black. It doesn't help I'm relatively new to all of this lol. Any chance you'd have a good tutorial to recommend? (Preferably a video if at all possible, brain don't brain at times) If not it's totally cool! I'm sure I'll get it eventually lol.

Edit: I don't know if this is just because BnP, but I thought I'd ask here while I have the page up. the screenshot I attached hasn't ever happened to me before lol I'm rather confused about this. I don't think I have any other body mods on beside BnP and 3BA. Sorry for the randomness, just at a loss ?

20231121131426_1.jpg

Edited by DennytVIII
7 hours ago, DennytVIII said:

Hey, loving the mod so far! I'm totally at a loss though when it comes to doing stuff in Blender. I got the nif add on set and working, yet when I go to add textures they come out looking like shit, and the schlong is like "You haven't unlocked this character" black. It doesn't help I'm relatively new to all of this lol. Any chance you'd have a good tutorial to recommend? (Preferably a video if at all possible, brain don't brain at times) If not it's totally cool! I'm sure I'll get it eventually lol.

Edit: I don't know if this is just because BnP, but I thought I'd ask here while I have the page up. the screenshot I attached hasn't ever happened to me before lol I'm rather confused about this. I don't think I have any other body mods on beside BnP and 3BA. Sorry for the randomness, just at a loss ?

20231121131426_1.jpg

I would just open the texture baking .blend file and look at how the texture nodes are set up there. To be honest, when I need to edit textures in Blender I just import my nifs into that blend file and just copy the nodes to them.

As for your purple skin issue, it looks like your male diffuse maps are missing since it looks only male characters are being affected.

14 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

I would just open the texture baking .blend file and look at how the texture nodes are set up there. To be honest, when I need to edit textures in Blender I just import my nifs into that blend file and just copy the nodes to them.

As for your purple skin issue, it looks like your male diffuse maps are missing since it looks only male characters are being affected.

Thank you, I'll look into the blend thing lol. As for the missing diffuse maps, I havent a clue. But I now know where to start lol! You've been a huge help! 

Edit: Got the male colors correct now! I was using RSV, I changed to RBT swapped the BnP files to the RBT compatible and it worked!

Edited by DennytVIII
1 hour ago, funkbottom said:

Made some patches for Racial Skin Variance. Hope it's alright that I upload them to this post. If not, I can remove them. Feel free to do whatever with them.

CBBE Vaginaless - RSV Addon.zip 781.76 MB · 0 downloads ERF Futanari CBBE for SOS Vaginaless - RSV Patch.zip 230.92 MB · 0 downloads ERF Futanari CBBE for TNG Vaginaless - RSV Patch.zip 230.92 MB · 0 downloads

It's more than alright! Feel free to upload them as their own files as well so more people see them if you want

On 11/23/2023 at 4:54 PM, donnerwetter said:

It's more than alright! Feel free to upload them as their own files as well so more people see them if you want

Alright, cool, I did that

EDIT: There weren't vaginaless versions of the textures for the dremora, fantasy elves, vampire beast, vampire, asian, afflicted, or elder textures that are part of Racial Skin Variance. I'm not asking you to make any (because I'm sure that's a lot of work), but if you ever feel so inclined, I can add them into the RSV patch as well.

1 hour ago, agirlnamedskully said:

i am trying to use this mod with Unique Player 3.0 

i have 3BA and textures down but i have no idea how to make the player body mesh unique from npcs. i could very much use some help figuring this out, or if a problem very similar to this has already been answered i'd like to pointed towards that solution

Don't you just put the body meshes and textures inside the Unique Player folders and presto? (I wouldn't know, I've never used Unique Player).

I personally just use custom races with custom meshes and textures

28 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Don't you just put the body meshes and textures inside the Unique Player folders and presto? (I wouldn't know, I've never used Unique Player).

I personally just use custom races with custom meshes and textures

i've tried putting vaginaless body meshes into their unique player folder but it's done nothing for me, specifically it's femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 files