8 hours ago, wintersouls23 said:

Whenever I use the TRX Futanari on a non-human race such as all the 3 elf races and orc, there is a discoloration on the penis area. However, when I use it on any other races except those 4 it's fine. This is an issue on a new save.

SkyrimSE_2gTfBGQm2V.png.acd922f6e18fb3da6b1219f5c2b5aca7.png

SkyrimSE_e9kp1bxx5A.png.b97965016393f22153e0d41fd9ae34af.png

ModOrganizer_CfKOK2S6PG.png.729ed9e5482a0d07617f31d648dfe282.png

ModOrganizer_Nea2i16KWz.png.8dcd0f1208d99d0f62f2d1b281bcaa41.png

Copy all files from here:

Untitled.png.6e21730c8467652a50853f0f67e426ce.png

To here:

Untitled1.png.6585eaab7cae573ef1116cf549e7bc5f.png

Untitled2.png.c14baa980d4aa21846f777a6dc8c8c65.png

Untitled3.png.7eebefb6bde47526882873a840ad9ccb.png

Untitled4.png.3b177c7ee66e62d672b20a51a0259f79.png

Hey, so I'm trying to use the equip-able version but I don't seem to know how to use it. The body never loads on bodyslide and shows up as literally nothing on the game side. I looked through the files and to me at least there seems to be no bodyslide file for it (no OSP file, which I assume where the meshes come from).

Do you know what I am doing wrong or how I can fix this? I'm a complete noob at this.

22 minutes ago, NotImportant1900 said:

Hey, so I'm trying to use the equip-able version but I don't seem to know how to use it. The body never loads on bodyslide and shows up as literally nothing on the game side. I looked through the files and to me at least there seems to be no bodyslide file for it (no OSP file, which I assume where the meshes come from).

Do you know what I am doing wrong or how I can fix this? I'm a complete noob at this.

The files should definitely be there. Is your Skyrim installation in a deeply nested folder? The project names are quite long which combined with already long file paths can cause issues with Windows where the files won't load properly.

I am actually going insane trying to install this and I don't know why it just won't work.

I have separately tried both Diamond skin and fair skin, I installed the bodyslide and the texture patch. I have the trx addon and it's skin-related patch.

No matter what I do, there is still a vagina. It just doesn't work.

Yeah, I built the body in bodyslide and in the preview everything looks correct.

I don't know what would be overwriting the body, I have no other textures installed ofc.

If I look through the MO2 virtual file structure, the texture files that are used correspond either to Diamond body or the Diamond body vaginaless patch. The meshes built by Bodyslide should also be correct.

Ok, quick update. I did finally get it to work by manually replacing the bodyslide projects of base 3ba with the vaginaless ones. I have no idea why those were still important when MO2 showed me that those should have gotten overwritten but I guess it was a weird Modmanager issue? Anyway works.

• 2 weeks later...

i need some help let's so say I'm way in over my head here I'm used to just pluging in cbbe 3ba and let mo2 do all the annoying work so having to set this up on top of dealing with unique character

Is a level of frustrating hair pulling that I wasn't expecting how do I install this I installed all 3 parts yet demoniac the skin I choose isn't working with custom character and I have discoloration issues in both my arm and the head mesh/textures 

And If I installed the textures wrong what files do I need to replace in unique characters? I never manually added files so I would appreciate some help

On 9/10/2023 at 9:12 AM, poorsoul678 said:

Is there a video install guide? I'm stuck on getting all of this work. I only know how to build bodies not making my own. A guide or something would be very helpful as I don't see any clear install instructions.

tznvlw made this pdf guide, though their mother tongue is not English

dw's Vaginaless User Manual_Final_20230316.pdf

On 9/17/2023 at 5:32 PM, Cloverhand said:

Good day, dears. I wonder if anyone has the same problem? Incorrect schlong mesh clipping(or how is it called) where it attaches to body, i see see-though holes, i tried to fix it with sliders of body/genitalia, but no slider helped to do so. Any ideas? Sorry for bothering you.

enb2023_9_17_17_31_34.bmpUnavailable

https://i.imgur.com/fASk6Od.png

Looks like neither of your image links work. I recommend converting your .bmp format screenshots to .jpg or .png before attaching them on LL

2 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

i need some help let's so say I'm way in over my head here I'm used to just pluging in cbbe 3ba and let mo2 do all the annoying work so having to set this up on top of dealing with unique character

Is a level of frustrating hair pulling that I wasn't expecting how do I install this I installed all 3 parts yet demoniac the skin I choose isn't working with custom character and I have discoloration issues in both my arm and the head mesh/textures 

And If I installed the textures wrong what files do I need to replace in unique characters? I never manually added files so I would appreciate some help

So, my vaginaless patches only include the body textures, and sometimes not even all of them since not all of them require patching. What you need to do is install Demoniac, go to the female texture folder of your Demoniac install and then cutting and pasting everything inside there to your Unique Character texture folder. Then add my patch on top of those textures, replacing everything that needs replacing.

5 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Interesting. They should be included in the installer- install this archive and let me know if things change for you

AnusTextures.7z 14.53 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you very much! That did the trick, for some reason my mod manager decided not to extract the textures from your original upload.

Another stupid question, for someone that has 0 knowledge of converting outfits, how do I convert the 3BA outfits I use?

P.S This mod is amazing, thank you very much for making it.

20 hours ago, spidera1 said:

Thank you very much! That did the trick, for some reason my mod manager decided not to extract the textures from your original upload.

Another stupid question, for someone that has 0 knowledge of converting outfits, how do I convert the 3BA outfits I use?

P.S This mod is amazing, thank you very much for making it.

Simply replacing the body in a regular 3BA outfit with this one is relatively simple, adding a schlong mesh and editing the clothing around it is ...much more complex.

For the first case, load the outfit you want to convert in Outfit Studio (using Load Project). Then delete the body mesh it comes with and save the project. Now, this is important- close the project you just saved and open it again. Once it is open, click Add Project and select the Vaginaless 3BA project. Then simply conform the outfit to Vaginaless 3BA's sliders and weights where necessary.

Also thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it!

Edited by donnerwetter
21 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Simply replacing the body in a regular 3BA outfit with this one is relatively simple, adding a schlong mesh and editing the clothing around it is ...much more complex.

For the first case, load the outfit you want to convert in Outfit Studio (using Load Project). Then delete the body mesh it comes with and save the project. Now, this is important- close the project you just saved and open it again. Once it is open, click Add Project and select the Vaginaless 3BA project. Then simply conform the outfit to Vaginaless 3BA's sliders and weights where necessary.

Also thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it!

I appreciate the help, will try and do it and let you know, also just being able to use the BNUP anus on a 3BA body is one of the best things ever, since I've always used CBBE on FO4 mainly I have no idea how to work with BNUP and just seeing how well the animated anus looks and is being played in animations is great! If you have a patreon or something let me know so I can tip you on my paycheck.