7 hours ago, Public_Swan said:

I'm so confused. Whatever I do, I can't get the UBE sliders to show up in Racemenu. There are many sliders added by other mods, but I can't get these ones or even the hybrid schlong ones to show up.

They don't get added automatically- you would need additional scripts to add them to Racemenu which I don't know how to do

For some reason the belly bulge on the body does not work with Unique character anymore.

Edit: Ok, I've narrowed it down. The 2.1 UBE for Unique character has no belly bulge. The 2.1 UBE regular, if I move it in place within the folders, it breaks the ingame geometry. Separate morphs version seems to have some inbaked sliders and also does not work. Regular version (not vaginaless) with UBE works as expected.

Edited by Public_Swan

This might be impossible but, is there a way for this to work as an SoS addon ? Like some have vaggies and some use this (i can set the percentage n stuff)?  That would be so epic ?
Or does it already work that way and i didn't get how it works ?

Edited by KKSSL
26 minutes ago, KKSSL said:

This might be impossible but, is there a way for this to work as an SoS addon ? Like some have vaggies and some use this (i can set the percentage n stuff)?  That would be so epic ?
Or does it already work that way and i didn't get how it works ?

The way SOS works is by giving characters what is essentially just a piece of equipment that looks and works like a dick but is at the end of the day just an item displayed on their base body. The problem, as you can guess, is the fact that you also need to change the base body to get rid of the female genitalia. For it to only apply to certain characters you need separate races, or the unique character mod, or BOSSE, or the equippable version if you want a very simple implementation.

11 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

The way SOS works is by giving characters what is essentially just a piece of equipment that looks and works like a dick but is at the end of the day just an item displayed on their base body. The problem, as you can guess, is the fact that you also need to change the base body to get rid of the female genitalia. For it to only apply to certain characters you need separate races, or the unique character mod, or BOSSE, or the equippable version if you want a very simple implementation.

Ah damn, so it's impossible ? What if like someone who know that they're doing were to extend the addons backwards over the vag so it like goes over it and hides it or smt? If not very well, BodySlide it is.
Thanks for the mod btw.

Edited by KKSSL
11 minutes ago, KKSSL said:

Ah damn, so it's impossible ? What if like someone who know that they're doing were to extend the addons backwards over the vag so it like goes over it and hides it or smt? If not very well, BodySlide it is.
Thanks for the mod btw.

I'm theorising here but I guess it would be possible to cut the entire crotch out of the body  and make both the schlong and the vagina into SOS addons ?

Just in theory though, it's not something I would be willing to do

7 hours ago, Public_Swan said:

I'm loosing my mind. Were the belly bulges deliberately removed in the vaginaless versions?

Nope. I have no clue why the CBPC collisions would be any different. (I don't really even know how CBPC works to be fair)

When I have time I'll see if they're working in my game.

On 10/7/2023 at 2:17 PM, Char1i said:

why my dick looks so weird after I did some changes in racemenu

image.png.a04fd91a5c1a4f7f28cb9b950467ee3b.pngimage.png.6ba763c71595fffec6a82dde230c31b1.png

This happened to me recently too. It has really nothing to do with the racemenu. It's just the dick being so flaccid that it falls behind the balls and pushes them forward. Seems like smaller dicks are more prone to this glitch.

On 10/7/2023 at 3:17 PM, Char1i said:

why my dick looks so weird after I did some changes in racemenu

image.png.a04fd91a5c1a4f7f28cb9b950467ee3b.pngimage.png.6ba763c71595fffec6a82dde230c31b1.png

If you have SMP enabled, you may need to just edit your sliders some more. Some shapes will cause collision issues because SMP just is a bit janky.

On 10/9/2023 at 6:06 PM, incubaddon said:

Will this work with CBBE Muscle Solution out of the box? I'm trying to make a femboy character similar to Axred7's art, and trying figure out what I can jury rig together for it.

I don't believe anyone's patched those normal maps yet.

On 3/24/2023 at 9:52 PM, donnerwetter said:

The numbers make my head spin too, hopefully you'll come up with something.

As for your question about collision- yes, it should be possible. If the other penis has the same collision objects and is pointed to an xml, AFAIK you should get collisions. Just check the collision section for the penis and scrotum collision objects and make sure they're not set to not collide with each other.

Of course, "colliding" and colliding accurately aren't always the same thing as you can tell from the thigh collision issues, so your mileage may vary.

You can also rename the .xml files to something else, then change the .xml paths in the nifs so you can have multiple different penis configs for different actors, eg, no shaft physics for the giver, semi for the taker, etc

Whoa I didn't know we could give different  physics config to different NPCs. Sorry its pretty old post but could u elaborate on how do I edit the required files.

12 minutes ago, das ist wurzig said:

Whoa I didn't know we could give different  physics config to different NPCs. Sorry its pretty old post but could u elaborate on how do I edit the required files.

If you open one of my schlong .nif files in Nifskope you will notice a NiStringExtraData node near the top of the list. If you click on it you will notice it points to a specific xml file. You can just change that file to another xml file, then use duplicated schlong addons all using different xml files and voila.

Here's my tutorial for duplicating schlong addons:

On 10/15/2023 at 10:43 AM, donnerwetter said:

If you open one of my schlong .nif files in Nifskope you will notice a NiStringExtraData node near the top of the list. If you click on it you will notice it points to a specific xml file. You can just change that file to another xml file, then use duplicated schlong addons all using different xml files and voila.

Here's my tutorial for duplicating schlong addons:

Ma mannnn!!!!! Thank you!!!!!