MCCC: Graphical Glitch on Sims Menu Button?

I'm 100% sure that this is mod related, however Im not sure if this is related to MCCC or another mod in the folder.

Visualize the Sims 4 main menu, far right side, are buttons NEW and LOAD, they display okay.  If you click on Load and your households pop up, the buttons where it says Play or Delete have what appears to be big blue Vs covering the entire button however if you hover your cursor over it, itll display the appropriate name.  And the button still works.

So is anyone else having this issue?  If so, what was it?  And obviously is this from MCCC as it hasnt been updated yet (hopefully new version comes out today) or not?

Thx.

4 hours ago, CanadianGhost said:

And obviously is this from MCCC as it hasnt been updated yet (hopefully new version comes out today) or not?

From what I've read on Deadepool's Discord channel the mod still works but you can't change any settings.

UI display bugs & menu bugs are usually other mods like More CAS Columns, UICheats, Tmex-TOOL, etc.

You might have to do the 50/50 method removing other mods and testing.

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

From what I've read on Deadepool's Discord channel the mod still works but you can't change any settings.

UI display bugs & menu bugs are usually other mods like More CAS Columns, UICheats, Tmex-TOOL, etc.

You might have to do the 50/50 method removing other mods and testing.

Thanks, thats what i was suspecting initially however I dont have any of those mods - so 50 50 it is.  fun times.