Hello,

Thank you for your work. I managed to create the archive as desrcibed, but the .bsa seems to be corrupt, which means it can't be opened by BSA Browser and Skyrim crashes isnstantly when loading. Any ideas what I am doing wrong here?

6 hours ago, cepelin said:

Hello,

Thank you for your work. I managed to create the archive as desrcibed, but the .bsa seems to be corrupt, which means it can't be opened by BSA Browser and Skyrim crashes isnstantly when loading. Any ideas what I am doing wrong here?

Most likely scenario?

Instructions not being followed

Low percentage scenario?

Corrupt downloads

Seriously, there are text based instructions in the first post, and a step-by-step guide with pictures linked in the first post.

Currently 10,984 downloads divide by 14 files in the set = 784 users downloading this archive set.

Since we don't have 700 plus angry users posting about "WTF dude?", we can probably rule out corrupt files.

As to your initial question "Any ideas what am I doing wrong here?", is the same as most trouble-shooting posts in the support threads.

No, because not enough information was given.

Solution, go back to the first post and follow instructions. If the instructions aren't clear enough, go to the linked step-by-step guide and follow along with it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2021 at 7:33 PM, applesandmayo said:

I keep getting unexpected end of archive when attempting to extract the .001 folder. Everything is all in the same folder, used both 7zip and Winrar, no dice. Though, only .001 is showing up as an archive, everything else is showing up as an unknown file.

you did not add the spaces to the file names or erase the numbers in the front.  When you get all the names right it will unzip

16 hours ago, Fambled said:

I went ahead and merged the folders to reupload externally. Should be way more convenient and way less stressful on the servers. That said I won't personally be using it since it's troublesome to verify the quality and this text to speech stuff is very hit or miss.

https://megaup.net/2kF8w/Deviously_Cursed_Loot_9.0SE_Voice.7z

Already tried it, he will delete your post :) For some reason author don't want in to be convenient.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/1/2021 at 10:59 PM, Fambled said:

I went ahead and merged the folders to reupload externally. Should be way more convenient and way less stressful on the servers. That said I won't personally be using it since it's troublesome to verify the quality and this text to speech stuff is very hit or miss.

https://megaup.net/2kF8w/Deviously_Cursed_Loot_9.0SE_Voice.7z

You have a mirror for this? The multi part files seem to lag the crap out of MO2, or I'm doing it wrong. It's probably unavoidable though, I guess it's just sheer file size from all the voices that makes MO2 keel over

Edited by NoppaiKohai
On 10/10/2021 at 10:34 AM, NoppaiKohai said:

You have a mirror for this? The multi part files seem to lag the crap out of MO2, or I'm doing it wrong. It's probably unavoidable though, I guess it's just sheer file size from all the voices that makes MO2 keel over

Yes https://mega.nz/file/7d5B0SrS#knLJkfUwpzHsdP7r6JHZxJ4XAcfvFNvAJSvDqJP_C-Y MO2 works fine for me.

Edited by DarthCoder
reuploaded
3 hours ago, AnonymousUser17 said:

I don't know what to say man, I literally copy pasted the title in to rename it and it won't open up. I've read the comments, I get that everyone says "JuSt TyPe It RiGhT bRo" but I'm at a loss.

Screenshot of folder after you renamed them so we can see

You are probably cutting out something 

Edited by NoppaiKohai
8 hours ago, AnonymousUser17 said:

Please, show me

DCL Voices.JPG

If you sort by filename (or filetype), you might notice you're missing archive 11 ("Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0SE_Voice.7z.011"). That's assuming you're getting an error along the lines of the archive not being complete (I don't remember the wording).

11 hours ago, Scautura said:

If you sort by filename (or filetype), you might notice you're missing archive 11 ("Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0SE_Voice.7z.011"). That's assuming you're getting an error along the lines of the archive not being complete (I don't remember the wording).

That seems to have been the issue. Thank you. 7zip made the folder. I'll try to get it installed soon and make sure it works.

Well shoot. Maybe I'm in over my head, but this is the first time I've got into modding anything and this has been a process of extreme frustration. Nothing works! Either the game crashes, mods aren't turned on, or the Dragonborn looks like a statue and never moves while I play. I wish there was a literally a step by step tutorial showing the process from start to finish! I have downloaded Skyrim for the first time to my PC just last week and it seems all the devious devices mods are form 43 not form 44 mods. I hear ppl say they shouldn’t matter but the game isnt loading with those mods enabled  

Edited by Akmossimo
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 10/10/2021 at 9:21 PM, DarthCoder said:
3 minutes ago, Scautura said:

Because LL doesn't support uploads over a certain size (I think it's 250MB, but the parts for this are sub-200MB).

That MEGA file is down... I'll try and find the time to-re-upload once I'm done with the parts. Fuck, that is annoying, but an awesome idea of a mod nevertheless.