Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0SE_Voice.7z

View File

A step by step guide located here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/172893-a-guide-to-downloading-and-extracting-7zip-multi-part-archives-on-loverslab/

This a 14 file multipart download

Voice pack to give voice to NPCs

Mod Required:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5924-deviously-cursed-loot-se-beta/

& it's requirements

7Zip https://www.7-zip.org/

Installation:

These instructions are for 7Zip only

Download all 14 files & have them all in the same working folder

Right-click .001 file & select "Extract Files"

A Folder will be made

Right-Click THAT folder and select "Add to archive"

the .7z file produced will ready to install as you would any other mod

If the filenames are not as in the following screenshot, 

then change them

image.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/20/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    7Zip
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by judge007
1 minute ago, gregaaz said:

Great work, @judge007. I'm very impressed with the sudden explosion of voice packs for LL mods.

It's not just me

@Executaball

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/171114-executaballs-xvasynth-based-mod-voice-packs-se-le/

@DoubleCheeseburger

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/168547-doublecheeseburgers-xvasynth-based-mod-voicification-thread

More voice packs there

32 minutes ago, judge007 said:

Oh, fantastic. I'd seen Executaball's list but I missed DoubleCheesburger's. Will check out presently.

ive followed the instructions as best i could but file 001 is being recognized as a winrar archiver and not the same as the rest of the files both in the folder and as shown in your screenshot. trying to extract it with winrar says its corrupt and 7zip gives me "unexpected end of data" where do i go or what do i do from here?

6 minutes ago, MightyFatNut said:

ive followed the instructions as best i could but file 001 is being recognized as a winrar archiver and not the same as the rest of the files both in the folder and as shown in your screenshot. trying to extract it with winrar says its corrupt and 7zip gives me "unexpected end of data" where do i go or what do i do from here?

1. Don't use WinRar, it's a 7Zip archive

2. LoversLab forum software is renaming the files by adding  number + "-"

All the files should have the same name except for the .001, .002, .003 etc. on the end

The screenshot in the first post shows the filenames as created

3. Does anyone read the Instructions or should I just skip that?

2 minutes ago, Throwawayaccount321 said:

I was wondering if you could make a single download that is all of them merged together to make downloading them much easier, sorta like how Devious devices does. I wanna check this mod out but it is a real pain to download them all individually. 

LoversLab has a file size limitation - this voice pack exceeds that.

Multipart archives are a way to get this voice pack to you.

It's as much as "a real pain" to create them as it is for you to download them.

It's "a real pain" to create the voice packs themselves.

If it's too much of "a real pain", then by all means, don't hurt yourself getting this "real painful" voice pack.

Pleas don't "armchair quarterback" solutions to me, on Mega or MediaFire hostings.

The only problem I had was on how to get this FREE voice pack to you.

And I solved it with - ta-da!!!! multi-part archives. If you are not happy with the solution . . .

2 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I keep getting unexpected end of archive when attempting to extract the .001 folder. Everything is all in the same folder, used both 7zip and Winrar, no dice. Though, only .001 is showing up as an archive, everything else is showing up as an unknown file.

Did you change the filenames to look like the screenshot?

18 minutes ago, judge007 said:

Did you change the filenames to look like the screenshot?

Ah, I did not. When I downloaded them, they came with that long chain of numbers followed by an underscore. Got it to extract, all good. Though, might be worth saying exactly that in the post instructions, just for further clarification for other idiots like me.

4 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

Ah, I did not. When I downloaded them, they came with that long chain of numbers followed by an underscore. Got it to extract, all good. Though, might be worth saying exactly that in the post instructions, just for further clarification for other idiots like me.

If the filenames are not as in the following screenshot, 

then change them

followed by the screenshot,

how was it I didn't say that?

Hiyya! I managed to made it into an installable zip but i'm quite unsure when it comes to installing it in MO2. The file name was Deviously Cursed Loot, and should I merge it or should i make a different name for it? Sorry for the noobish question but I'm really excited for this mod and want it to be installed properly! So kudos for being the first person to made a full fledge voice mod for my favorite mod in skyrim of all time. So again I apologize for what may be such a simple installation ? Thank you very much!

9 minutes ago, Octography said:

Hiyya! I managed to made it into an installable zip but i'm quite unsure when it comes to installing it in MO2. The file name was Deviously Cursed Loot, and should I merge it or should i make a different name for it? Sorry for the noobish question but I'm really excited for this mod and want it to be installed properly! So kudos for being the first person to made a full fledge voice mod for my favorite mod in skyrim of all time. So again I apologize for what may be such a simple installation ? Thank you very much!

So, the finished product should be an archive named "Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0SE_Voice.7z" not "Deviously Cursed Loot"

I did make an extra walkthrough with pictures, it's listed in the very first post, just below "View File"

For installation in MO2, the finished archive needs to be moved to MO2's "downloads" folder

& installed from there.

Let me know if the step by step guide works better for you.

I have followed your step by step guide, and is it normal that those .bsa and .esp are in 2 sub-folders like in the picture below? I mean when I install other mods using archive file, it is usually just 1 folder deep. Or it has nothing to do with how deep it is since when I tried to install it via MM it said it is completely installed. 

Spoiler

1.1.png.988130c80fea2b39edcd1bc135a2cdbd.png

2.2.png.36305a9df380ab3aa3b37158488f05c0.png

3.3.png.58f3fb4af59c2d7106f63cf6fcede503.png

4.4.png.9d163291cf5bb173acc82363e22336a6.png

Actually I was going to test it in game but I just messed my game up and mistakenly delete all of my 100+ mods, so I decided to ask here first, if I am doing it correct.

2 minutes ago, variaNTR said:

I have followed your step by step guide, and is it normal that those .bsa and .esp are in 2 sub-folders like in the picture below? I mean when I install other mods using archive file, it is usually just 1 folder deep. Or it has nothing to do with how deep it is since when I tried to install it via MM it said it is completely installed. 

Hide contents

1.1.png.988130c80fea2b39edcd1bc135a2cdbd.png

2.2.png.36305a9df380ab3aa3b37158488f05c0.png

3.3.png.58f3fb4af59c2d7106f63cf6fcede503.png

4.4.png.9d163291cf5bb173acc82363e22336a6.png

Actually I was going to test it in game but I just messed my game up and mistakenly delete all of my 100+ mods, so I decided to ask here first, if I am doing it correct.

Actually it's normal, if it was wrong Mod Organizer 2 would prompt you for for the proper folder