21 hours ago, DarthCoder said:

For DD and some other elements its Deviously Enchanted Chests + Devious Interests. Also check recommended mods on Devious Interests page and Devious Skyrim v2.0

Hm. What I realy need is a way to project a few features into the game here that DCL does:

A rape-scenario when you're bound, DCL is very convenient there, and offers features like the "fully belteed" exception, not to mention stealing keys and gold, and setting conditions. Cracking the belt, raping the char, and re-locking it on, then taking the keys and half the gold... hehe.

Then, perhaps most importantly, the addition of keys into the world. Fine one in an abandoned chest, finely tuned where and how often... finding a key in a dungeon chest or in the wild, but not in places anyone would actually look.

Things like the arrousal influencing the other factors are nice too. Devious Interrest has the "free use" thing, but's just not that adjustable. It breaks immersion, DCL can see you wandering about at night, bound and naked, and of course the obvious happoens, but when you're armed and it's daytime it does not.

Oh, and things like the sexism thing: come in bound into a store or a bar, and the vendor laughs and tells the character to suck his dick before selling.

There's a lot of very entertaining things in DCL, the more I think about it the more they become. Being captured and sold as a slave when defeated by a bandit-dungeon, or the whole "fucking in public is illegal, but we're sexist assholes, so it's always the womans fault, haha" deal. It's easier to deactivate the thimngs od DCL I don't need than installing 5-10 other mods that add up to the same thing.

Edited by Cornoholio
Expanded on the post.