[mod] [outdated] RJW Sexperience (Ideology update)

Quoting from RJW main thread since somebody said they had the same issue with Sexperience enabled:

On 2/6/2022 at 6:42 PM, pumacatrun2 said:

After picking the game back up recently and giving RJW a fresh update, raping no longer gives positive mood buffs for stole some lovin? I'm using multiple mods including Sexperience and the ideology even has Rape set as Proud, but they are only getting the usual sexually satisfied buff from it. It looks like the target isn't getting any debuffs either, but the logs clearly state they were forcefully approached and they both complete the act/gain sex need/lose stamina as expected.

Log if it helps to narrow down (taken after Nahoko raped prisoner Lithon):
https://gist.github.com/0622aa3f60c883e973c53a1b43cce28a

Mind the big mod list, but if it's another mod breaking it any insight into the conflict would be helpful. Other related mods that have any chance of conflict that I'm running are:

Reveal hidden contents

Ideology
Vanilla Expanded - Ideology Patches
Vanilla Ideology Expanded - Memes & Structures
[RF] Rational Romance (Continued)
Vanilla Social Interactions Expanded
RimJobWorld
RJW - RaceSupport
RJW Sexperience
RJW Menstruation Cycle
Rimworld-Animations
RJWAnimAddons-VoicePatch
RJWAnimAddons-XtraAnims
RJWAnimAddons-AnimalPatch
RJW-Events
C0ffeeRIA

Any help is appreciated but not urgent, I can live with it ?

EDIT: One other issue I forgot to mention is that my whoring pawn will have a deal accepted, complete it (same as above, the base changes happen) but receives no money and the stat count in the whoring tab doesn't go up.

That part of the logs:

Reveal hidden contents

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Rae driver=JobDriver_WhoreIsServingVisitors (toilIndex=5) driver.job=(WhoreIsServingVisitors (Job_579478) A=Thing_Human208958 B=Thing_Bed72046)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.SexProps.reciever' not found.
  at RJWSexperience.RJW_Patch_UpdateRecords.Postfix (rjw.SexProps props) [0x00000] in <6cd8c3aaec5b4ada801d44235d40b5ad>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.AfterSexUtility.rjw.AfterSexUtility.UpdateRecords_Patch1(rjw.SexProps)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex_Patch1(rjw.SexProps)
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (rjw.SexProps props) [0x0004b] in <261104e62c2b46ada88a4ec52a56f3e9>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_WhoreIsServingVisitors+<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<MakeNewToils>b__14 () [0x00000] in <261104e62c2b46ada88a4ec52a56f3e9>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1 (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobUtility:Verse.AI.JobUtility.TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.ReadyForNextToil_Patch1 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
rjw.JobDriver_WhoreIsServingVisitors/<>c__DisplayClass3_0:<MakeNewToils>b__12 ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.JobTrackerTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch3 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch1 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch1 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

I've just tried making a new colony with the latest versions (using C0ffees Lazy Installer temporary fix) and these issues still persist - any chance you could take a look into it? Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

I have to say a few things. So I use this mod because I like much of what it adds, but unfortunately it also completely breaks things.

So I have a colony of transhumanist organ harvesting slavers.  The female slaves are universally used for breeding and when they either prove to be too much trouble or get too old they get harvested. Male slaves get harvested or sold unless they have really useful traits, then they either get put to work or recruited. 

If I run without your mod, then things work except the ideologies and rituals I want are missing. But if I run with it, the raped buff stops working. 

I suspect it gets overridden with the lust stuff, and it just seems to me that it just breaks how it should work.  I’ve tried turning the lust way down, maybe it’s not enough. 

EDIT:

The latest fork by Coffee seems to fix the issues I was having.

Edited by PeachyBeechMTi
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone haiving issues with the cumbucket? When one of my pawns goes there to masturbate, it breaks. The Pawn does not finish, cumbucket does not fill and the pawn does not get any relief. In the Log you can see a error about it.

Spoiler

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Zero driver=JobDriver_Masturbate (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(RJW_Masturbate (Job_6310451) C=(182, 0, 152))
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.Genital_Helper.get_PartsHediffList (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.BodyPartRecord Part) [0x0000d] in <85ea6b78230044eb99fb0537c3496e34>:0
  at rjw.PawnExtensions.GetGenitalsList (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00039] in <85ea6b78230044eb99fb0537c3496e34>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SemenHelper.rjw.SemenHelper.calculateAndApplySemen_Patch0(rjw.SexProps)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.Orgasm_Patch2(rjw.JobDriver_Sex)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool,bool)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Masturbate.<MakeNewToils>b__4_5 () [0x00034] in <85ea6b78230044eb99fb0537c3496e34>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0(Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

If i use my hero pawn and order it to masturbate next to the bucket, it runs smooth. Any idea what goes wrong there? So far the Mod works, only the bucket is broken.

Edited by Zyalyum
On 4/16/2022 at 12:53 PM, Zyalyum said:

Anyone haiving issues with the cumbucket? When one of my pawns goes there to masturbate, it breaks. The Pawn does not finish, cumbucket does not fill and the pawn does not get any relief. In the Log you can see a error about it.

Hide contents

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Zero driver=JobDriver_Masturbate (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(RJW_Masturbate (Job_6310451) C=(182, 0, 152))
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.Genital_Helper.get_PartsHediffList (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.BodyPartRecord Part) [0x0000d] in <85ea6b78230044eb99fb0537c3496e34>:0
  at rjw.PawnExtensions.GetGenitalsList (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00039] in <85ea6b78230044eb99fb0537c3496e34>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SemenHelper.rjw.SemenHelper.calculateAndApplySemen_Patch0(rjw.SexProps)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.Orgasm_Patch2(rjw.JobDriver_Sex)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool,bool)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Masturbate.<MakeNewToils>b__4_5 () [0x00034] in <85ea6b78230044eb99fb0537c3496e34>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0(Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

If i use my hero pawn and order it to masturbate next to the bucket, it runs smooth. Any idea what goes wrong there? So far the Mod works, only the bucket is broken.

started having it after i updated rjw from 4.9.5.4 to 4.9.5.8 and dirty talk so it's probably one of those

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed that I can't seem to add cum to nutrient paste dispenser hoppers. I can add it to food, or have it serve as raw food, but even when setting the hoppers to exclusively accept cum, the hopper will report having no suitable food sources to load. Anyone else noticed this problem?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2022 at 4:16 AM, pumacatrun2 said:

Quoting from RJW main thread since somebody said they had the same issue with Sexperience enabled:

After picking the game back up recently and giving RJW a fresh update, raping no longer gives positive mood buffs for stole some lovin? I'm using multiple mods including Sexperience and the ideology even has Rape set as Proud, but they are only getting the usual sexually satisfied buff from it. It looks like the target isn't getting any debuffs either, but the logs clearly state they were forcefully approached and they both complete the act/gain sex need/lose stamina as expected.

I've just tried making a new colony with the latest versions (using C0ffees Lazy Installer temporary fix) and these issues still persist - any chance you could take a look into it? Thank you!

You need to install the latest version from here :

https://github.com/c0ffeee/RJW-Sexperience

rape mood buffs work for me with this version

On 6/18/2022 at 12:32 AM, Tory187 said:

3 hours ago, amevarashi said:

That's because it needs updated Menstruation
https://gitgud.io/lutepickle/rjw_menstruation

Is there a good way for us to keep up on when submods update?  I've been using this google Doc that i thought was up to date but i guess not.  Is the only answer to log into discord and check each submod regularly?

4 hours ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

Is there a good way for us to keep up on when submods update?  I've been using this google Doc that i thought was up to date but i guess not.  Is the only answer to log into discord and check each submod regularly?

Skomer stays on top of all this. Use the list of mods he compiled on the first page of RJW thread. Or if you are on the Discord use the pins in the mod's channel or the first pin in downloads channel.

As mentioned in the last page, the cum bucket seems to be having some issues. 

Does menstruation need to be installed?

Error log:

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Huaso driver=JobDriver_Masturbate (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(RJW_Masturbate (Job_622080) C=(115, 0, 123))
  at rjw.Genital_Helper.get_PartsHediffList (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.BodyPartRecord Part) [0x0000d] in <14c4dc1c1a26428e872b5cf1aeac1e7b>:0 
  at rjw.PawnExtensions.GetGenitalsList (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00039] in <14c4dc1c1a26428e872b5cf1aeac1e7b>:0 
  at rjw.SemenHelper.calculateAndApplySemen (rjw.SexProps props) [0x00025] in <14c4dc1c1a26428e872b5cf1aeac1e7b>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.Orgasm_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Masturbate.<MakeNewToils>b__4_5 () [0x00034] in <14c4dc1c1a26428e872b5cf1aeac1e7b>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.JobTrackerTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch3 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch1 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()