[mod] [outdated] RJW Sexperience (Ideology update)

hello. I tried to uninstall rimworld (steam) and install again, selected only these addons additionally:

675462974_1.png.e039fa32ca07a2e2e004bd54fb7fdcbf.png

with Sexperience (additional I tried to enable it without "c0fe") sex animations not playable :( 

At the same time, in the society tab, records of completed sex activity are indicated, but neither animation nor impact as a result (even the "need for sex" is not replenished)

I remember at the beginning of 2021 I tried to start playing and gave up again due to this problem. Maybe this is my wrong settings? Without these two mods, the sex animation will play correctly. Has anyone encountered a similar one? Thank you!

Edited by Lia Sissy

It's cool that there's a sex skill but I can't see that it does much. Having a high sex skill doesn't change the opinion of pawns to each other for the better neither does having a low sex skill have any penalties. What actually does it do other than increasing money made from prostitution? 

Hey everyone,

Trying to get this mod to work and I've been reading through the posts.

Seems to be giving me an error whenever my pawn or animals on the map attempt a sex related job action:

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Connor driver=JobDriver_Masturbate (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(RJW_Masturbate (Job_13350) C=(84, 0, 68))
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.SexProps.sexType' not found.
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.Orgasm_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing target, System.Boolean pawnnude, System.Boolean partnernude) [0x0001c] in <59e5a7f5f5cb484d81bec09a842c5ff2>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Masturbate.<MakeNewToils>b__4_5 () [0x00034] in <59e5a7f5f5cb484d81bec09a842c5ff2>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick () [0x001a1] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick ()
Verse.Pawn:Tick ()
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch2 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

Now, to troubleshoot this myself, I made sure that I manually downloaded the latest version from C0ffeee's Github, deleted the existing RJW-Sexperience-master file and copied the new file in after extracting it and ensuring it wasn't nested.

Additionally, I wanted to make sure that I disabled and eliminate interactions with any other RJW Add-ons so I've disabled those.

Here is my mod list and order:

image.png.6d414700962058060b4f4b3c3286e7c6.png

image.png.2da38edbf7f788ced399712284c2dafc.png

Any help or suggestions or even trouble shooting steps that have been discussed in other posts would be greatly appreciated

Thank you,

Edit:

I'm an idiot. Thought I had the most recent version of SJW, didn't see that a new version was posted recently.

Problem solved

Edited by codus571

I am also experiencing the aforementioned "Animations don't play with Sexperience". In addition, fucked animals get permanently stuck in the "Gettin' Bred" state, never moving from it afterwards. Besides that, the Sex History tab tracks nothing.

I am using the updated versions of the mods from the previous page, along with the latest version of RJW.

The most consistent error seems to be this

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Zorak driver=JobDriver_BestialityForMale (toilIndex=7) driver.job=(Bestiality (Job_63792) A=Thing_Fox_Red33214)
System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000041 (from typeref, class/assembly rjw.Modules.Interactions.Objects.InteractionWithExtension, RJW, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
  at LicentiaLabs.CumflationPatch.TransferNutrition (rjw.SexProps props) [0x0000b] in <e57db47fab854583a7daca2122877c83>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.rjw.SexUtility.TransferNutrition_Patch2(rjw.SexProps)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.Orgasm_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool,bool)
  at rjw.JobDriver_BestialityForMale+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__6 () [0x000ad] in <b24ae2637b1141b4adf140f888a2cb21>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0(Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick ()
Verse.Pawn:Tick ()
RimThreaded.TickList_Patch:NormalThingTick ()
RimThreaded.RimThreaded:ExecuteTicks ()
RimThreaded.RimThreaded:ProcessTicks (RimThreaded.RimThreaded/ThreadInfo)
RimThreaded.RimThreaded:InitializeThread (object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart (object)

After downloading the most recent version off github I've been able to get this mostly working again. A couple things though. It looks like stats aren't properly tracked with futanari (or I guess just a female pawn with a penis) characters. Besides that, I'm not sure I understand what the 'Avg' is supposed to track. I'd assume it's the 'average' of... something, but it seems like it just goes up by a flat percentage each time.

The 'Infinity' value bug mentioned above seems to be caused by RJW 4.9. Had the same issue, downgraded to 4.8, and it went away. All other mods were turned off so this has to be it. It might be that currently the mod is simply incompatible with 4.9.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how is the value I highlighted in the screenshot calculated? I tried to find the calculation in the mod files, but I didn't find anything. Perhaps the calculation is pulled from RJW's SexAppraiser.cs?

Screenshot_34.png

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what i missed since i already downloaded all the latest version from github but my pawns didn't record the numbers of how many times they did this or that.. it all appeared as "how many times: 0, avg: infinity"

edit: i tried peeking at the dev mode and here's the error i found:

Spoiler

Error in static constructor of RJWSexperience.Ideology.First: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'RJWSexperience.Ideology.First' threw an exception. ---> HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: Patching exception in method null ---> System.ArgumentException: Undefined target method for patch method static System.Void RJWSexperience.Ideology.RJW_Patch_DetermineSexScores::Postfix(Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, System.Boolean rape, System.Boolean whoring, Verse.Pawn receiving, System.Collections.Generic.List`1<System.Single> __result)
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.PatchWithAttributes (System.Reflection.MethodBase& lastOriginal) [0x00047] in <afae5a8d84e24373b604e1b6d209d116>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch () [0x00068] in <afae5a8d84e24373b604e1b6d209d116>:0 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.ReportException (System.Exception exception, System.Reflection.MethodBase original) [0x00127] in <afae5a8d84e24373b604e1b6d209d116>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch () [0x00093] in <afae5a8d84e24373b604e1b6d209d116>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.<PatchAll>b__10_0 (System.Type type) [0x00007] in <afae5a8d84e24373b604e1b6d209d116>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions.Do[T] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] sequence, System.Action`1[T] action) [0x00014] in <afae5a8d84e24373b604e1b6d209d116>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00006] in <afae5a8d84e24373b604e1b6d209d116>:0 
  at RJWSexperience.Ideology.First..cctor () [0x0000f] in <b48a4a1eddb24508a977800149f01093>:0 
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x0002a] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x0001a] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader/<>c:<DoPlayLoad>b__4_3 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate (bool&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update ()

Edited by aspar4gus
adding error log
6 hours ago, aspar4gus said:

Not sure what i missed since i already downloaded all the latest version from github but my pawns didn't record the numbers of how many times they did this or that.. it all appeared as "how many times: 0, avg: infinity"

edit: i tried peeking at the dev mode and here's the error i found:

Reveal hidden contents

Error in static constructor of RJWSexperience.Ideology.First: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'RJWSexperience.Ideology.First' threw an exception. ---> HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: Patching exception in method null ---> System.ArgumentException: Undefined target method for patch method static System.Void RJWSexperience.Ideology.RJW_Patch_DetermineSexScores::Postfix(Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, System.Boolean rape, System.Boolean whoring, Verse.Pawn receiving, System.Collections.Generic.List`1<System.Single> __result)
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.PatchWithAttributes (System.Reflection.MethodBase& lastOriginal) [0x00047] in <afae5a8d84e24373b604e1b6d209d116>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch () [0x00068] in <afae5a8d84e24373b604e1b6d209d116>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.ReportException (System.Exception exception, System.Reflection.MethodBase original) [0x00127] in <afae5a8d84e24373b604e1b6d209d116>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch () [0x00093] in <afae5a8d84e24373b604e1b6d209d116>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.<PatchAll>b__10_0 (System.Type type) [0x00007] in <afae5a8d84e24373b604e1b6d209d116>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions.Do[T] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] sequence, System.Action`1[T] action) [0x00014] in <afae5a8d84e24373b604e1b6d209d116>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00006] in <afae5a8d84e24373b604e1b6d209d116>:0 
  at RJWSexperience.Ideology.First..cctor () [0x0000f] in <b48a4a1eddb24508a977800149f01093>:0 
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x0002a] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x0001a] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader/<>c:<DoPlayLoad>b__4_3 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate (bool&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update ()

It looks like you are using RJW 4.9.x with not yet updated version of Sexperience.

RJW and Submods : Supported RJW Versions

hm. out of curiosity, is it possible to use cherrypicker on this mod so that i just get the ideologies/memes? i very much like the memes that this mod adds, but my pawn skills and jobs are already so bloated from other mods that i do not really need the sex experience aspect of it.

thank you.

7 hours ago, dreurode said:

hm. out of curiosity, is it possible to use cherrypicker on this mod so that i just get the ideologies/memes? i very much like the memes that this mod adds, but my pawn skills and jobs are already so bloated from other mods that i do not really need the sex experience aspect of it.

thank you.

There is a subdirectory inside the main mod that is supposed to be able to be used as a stand alone mod (it has its own About.xml file etc.) with just the memes and precepts.

However somewhere along the way that seems to have broken and now produces errors due to missing references.

On 1/17/2022 at 4:02 AM, Damedesu1 said:

There is a subdirectory inside the main mod that is supposed to be able to be used as a stand alone mod (it has its own About.xml file etc.) with just the memes and precepts.

However somewhere along the way that seems to have broken and now produces errors due to missing references.

damn. i hope it is fixed soon. i really do enjoy the ideology aspects of this mod.

I noticed a bug that caused colonists to not automatically consume stored cum when addicted. In addition it was impossible to set addiction restrictions for cum as it does not show up in policy restrictions. I think I found the cause, (I'm not accustomed to modding so forgive me if I'm wrong) cum was not being defined as a drug since it had no drug category. A quick fix for anybody who is running into the same problem can just add the line "<drugCategory>Social</drugCategory>" without the quotes in the file Items_Resource_Cum.xml in RimWorld\Mods\RJW-Sexperience-master\Defs\ThingDefs where the highlighted text is.

1566609252_Screenshot(272).png.7c269534a73aba0b24313cb76b364ff0.png

Is this currently stable enough to use?

EDIT:

Latest RJW + latest Sexperience from coffee's github = technically playable but pawn sex need is negative two billion leading to insatiable horny. Sex need value is NaN in the savefile and reverts when manually edited.

coffee's github hints that it was last updated for RJW 4.9.0. If I find an old version of RJW, will it work?

Edited by EvilBadger

So I don't know how, why, or have the logs but I was having a conflict between this and gradient hair, and maybe even the breastss (yes, the two ss) that I only noticed after disabling it from having that JobDriver_BestialityForMale issue others have, then suddenly my issues with those two cleared up.

On 12/2/2021 at 10:11 AM, Khazagt said:

I think I fixed it. I was installing what I thought were the latest versions of Sexperience and Licentia Labs. However, there are patches for those submods that have not been added to the main download yet as far as I know. Performance Optimizer and Rocketman are running with no problem. I am using these versions of Sexperience and LicentiaLabs with RJW 4.9.3.
Links from the Discord:
https://github.com/c0ffeee/RJW-Sexperience
https://gitgud.io/c0ffeeeeeeee/licentia-labs

Thank you so much! I think this fixed my issues. 

My issues being a JobDriver based thing for anyone else having issues.

• 2 weeks later...