[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

Suddenly the MCM page of "Status" went blank and I had a notification message:  "Status page is locked. :-( try again latter".  (Yes, with the smiley symbol and the "latter" error).

This happended just after I returned home with my husband really horny and fucking Lydia. While the two of them are still in action, I asked to Coda (Lydia's lover and inhabitant of the same house) to swing. He accepted. I had a notification about "SexLab animation not started [-1]". I suppose it was because Lydia and mu husband were already fucking. Coda and me have our way. Then, my husband went to sleep and Lydia went downstairs sandboxing. Five seconds and my hubby fucked Lydia again. After that I checke the "status" page and I found the surprise as above.

What happened?

oh so it isn't just me. I think nmm is down could that hurt the mod? I also seemed to have fubar'd sos too. grrr

Suddenly the MCM page of "Status" went blank and I had a notification message:  "Status page is locked. :-( try again latter".  (Yes, with the smiley symbol and the "latter" error).

This happended just after I returned home with my husband really horny and fucking Lydia. While the two of them are still in action, I asked to Coda (Lydia's lover and inhabitant of the same house) to swing. He accepted. I had a notification about "SexLab animation not started [-1]". I suppose it was because Lydia and mu husband were already fucking. Coda and me have our way. Then, my husband went to sleep and Lydia went downstairs sandboxing. Five seconds and my hubby fucked Lydia again. After that I checke the "status" page and I found the surprise as above.

What happened?

What happened?

oh so it isn't just me. I think nmm is down could that hurt the mod? I also seemed to have fubar'd sos too. grrr

I don't have SOS. I think it could (maybe) caused by a patch for Aroused (patch called "Immersive Arousal"). Not sure.

Anyhow, overwriting the bsa and the esp files with the same I had in my archive solved the problem.

Ohh shit, this is very old bug coming back to life, together with dragons.

"Immersive Arousal" should not cause/effect it.

Clean saving would unlock status panel, at next version I will add something that will reset the lock on game load.

Maybe it is connected to CTDs you are having with new SLAroused versions, something gets stuck on update, need to think about it.

What happened?

What happened?

I don't have SOS. I think it could (maybe) caused by a patch for Aroused (patch called "Immersive Arousal"). Not sure.

Anyhow, overwriting the bsa and the esp files with the same I had in my archive solved the problem.

Ohh shit, this is very old bug coming back to life, together with dragons.

"Immersive Arousal" should not cause/effect it.

Clean saving would unlock status panel, at next version I will add something that will reset the lock on game load.

Maybe it is connected to CTDs you are having with new SLAroused versions, something gets stuck on update, need to think about it.

Ah, another problem I have is sometimes  the actors become "stuck" doing whatever animation they're doing. This also seems to be when the status page becomes blank. Also one thing I've notice is my kid and lydia never seem to go outside anymore. /shrug

can somebody explain to me how the whole "spouse rape you" thing works? 
I've noticed that there is a customizable threshold in the MCM menu, but when my spouse is over that level she don't do nothing special. 

She is also my follower, maybe that makes something break?

I am very new to this, so here are some probably obvious questions to you guys.

I implemented the mods, however, the spouse is nowhere to be found, and I don't seem to be able to initiate any animations with a follower.  Does Lovers' Comfert come with animations?  Or am I supposed to get those somewhere else?

Ah, but as far as I can tell, I do have the requirements.  SKUI, FNIS, SKSE, I'm pretty sure its all ready to go.  Also, when beginning the game, it does achnowledge that Aroused and LC are present, but they don't appear to be doing anything as far as I can tell.

That might be the problem, is there any way that I can check the arousal level in-game that I don't know about?  I just need some way of making sure that Arousal and LC are actually working, because they don't appear to...

Ah, but as far as I can tell, I do have the requirements.  SKUI, FNIS, SKSE, I'm pretty sure its all ready to go.  Also, when beginning the game, it does achnowledge that Aroused and LC are present, but they don't appear to be doing anything as far as I can tell.

That might be the problem, is there any way that I can check the arousal level in-game that I don't know about?  I just need some way of making sure that Arousal and LC are actually working, because they don't appear to...

try pushing "N", it display the arousal level.

Also, go check in MCM menus that everything seems in order and nothing is disabled.

Actually, in order to make Lover's comfort works you need a spouse or a follower who really likes you otherwise you won't have the dialogue option.

Another important thing is to check that your load order is correct.

As general rule, all ESM files (masters) MUST be at the top of the list. (Note that Aroused is an ESM like the SexLab Framework.).

All other ESP file (plugins) must be below the ESMs.

There is also a note that the Aroused.esm must be below the SexLab.esm.

About esp files, normally there isn't a general rule for the ones that uses the SexLab framework, so you can just take then in alphabetical order belowe the esm.

Finally, before the start of the game, is absolutely needed to run the FNIS_ForUser Tool  (installed with the FNIS 4.0.2 or 4.1 behaviour files).

If you did all this way  .... well, I don't know what happened.

Thanks, both of you for your help, very useful info.

I've gotten the Aroused and LC running, but now I've run into a new problem.  Upon trying to initiate an animation, they simply stand in place only making the sounds for the animation without acting it out.  Could this be a FNIS issue?  Do I need to update FNIS somehow so the animation occurs?

Sorry for the double post, but I thought it might be useful to post what FNIS reads out to me.  It doesn't seem like it wants to read the sexlab framework.  Hopefully the issue is obvious to someone.

>>Warning: Bad installation.  Generator not run from a Skyrim directory.<<

FNIS Behavior V4.0.2   12/7/2013 8:45:40 PM

Skyrim: ??.?? - D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\FNIS Behavior 4.0.2\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: Defalut (99 bones)  male: Defalut (99bones)

Patch: "GENDER SPECIFIC ANIMATIONS:

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

All Anim Lists scanned Generating Behavior Files ...

No GENDER directory Animations\ male\

No GENDER directory Animations\female\

Converting Behavior Files (.xml to.hkx)

Creature Pack not installed

373 animations for 2 mods successfully included (characters)

1 Warning(s).

End

I should note that I don't know why it says that it was not run from a Skyrim directory.  FNIS is sitting in the data folder.

Skyrim: ??.?? - D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\FNIS Behavior 4.0.2\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

There's your problem. You put the entire unpacked archive into the Data folder. Only the contents of of the "Data" folder inside the archive belong into the "Data" folder of your Skyrim installation.

Just released new version v20131207, changes :

v20131207 - requires SexLab 1.2+
- Added option do disable NPC masturbation
- Added option do disable follower/s masturbation/sex on player sleep
- Many changes to how spouse looks for lovers
- Changed spouse lover faction to xx033333, the change will reset all lovers
- Spouse can also look for lovers in exterior cells, though some other AI mod is needed for spouse to go outside. Ex: Storefront by Arthmoor
- Added SexLabLocationMarkers at/near markets of Windhelm, Riften, Markarth, Whiterun and Solitude (for Storefront support, not required)
- Added Lover at rank 5 will visit the spouse at night (not current follower, arousal > 50)
- Some dialogue changes spouse-lovers scene at rank 4
- Changed threshold If spouse arousal > 80 -> will rape PC
- Changed threshold If NPC lonely and sleeping with arousal > 75 -> will masturbate (possible to disable, see above), only one per cell
- Many bug fixes

Major change is in spouse<->lover interactions, should be much better.
Previously lovers were limited to ones in same interior cell with spouse.
Now search is more extensive, lovers at exterior cells are allowed.
But you are recommended to install mod that takes spouse outside, for example http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47712/?
Also added AI package to lover that will visit spouse at night if spouse is aroused above threshold they will .....
A priority is given to NPCs with vanilla highest relationship rank towards spouse

So more or less expected scenario in English:
1) Neglected spouse is walking around at local market.
2) There he/she meets lover, preferably some lover before marriage.
3) If player is around you might note some dialogue scenes, also check spouse pockets for latters
4) At some point in relation they might be caught cheating some there near market. I tried to select good locations but there are no back alleys near markets.
5) If spouse is horny then lover will visit him/her at night...

Again the mod does not include AI for spouse to go outside, so you are recommended to install:

Just released new version v20131207, changes :

v20131207 - requires SexLab 1.2+
- Added option do disable NPC masturbation
- Added option do disable follower/s masturbation/sex on player sleep
- Many changes to how spouse looks for lovers
- Changed spouse lover faction to xx033333, the change will reset all lovers
- Spouse can also look for lovers in exterior cells, though some other AI mod is needed for spouse to go outside. Ex: Storefront by Arthmoor
- Added SexLabLocationMarkers at/near markets of Windhelm, Riften, Markarth, Whiterun and Solitude (for Storefront support, not required)
- Added Lover at rank 5 will visit the spouse at night (not current follower, arousal > 50)
- Some dialogue changes spouse-lovers scene at rank 4
- Changed threshold If spouse arousal > 80 -> will rape PC
- Changed threshold If NPC lonely and sleeping with arousal > 75 -> will masturbate (possible to disable, see above), only one per cell
- Many bug fixes

Major change is in spouse<->lover interactions, should be much better.
Previously lovers were limited to ones in same interior cell with spouse.
Now search is more extensive, lovers at exterior cells are allowed.
But you are recommended to install mod that takes spouse outside, for example http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47712/?
Also added AI package to lover that will visit spouse at night if spouse is aroused above threshold they will .....
A priority is given to NPCs with vanilla highest relationship rank towards spouse

So more or less expected scenario in English:
1) Neglected spouse is walking around at local market.
2) There he/she meets lover, preferably some lover before marriage.
3) If player is around you might note some dialogue scenes, also check spouse pockets for latters
4) At some point in relation they might be caught cheating some there near market. I tried to select good locations but there are no back alleys near markets.
5) If spouse is horny then lover will visit him/her at night...

Again the mod does not include AI for spouse to go outside, so you are recommended to install:

Amazing!

Just two questions:

• Is it required a clean save in order to install the last version or i can just replace the mod without even starting Skyrim?
  • How the "spouse rape player" works? Because in the previous versions never did.

My spouse is also my follower, and even if she had 100 she never raped me. I've tried letting her home, but this don't work either... maybe i'm missing something

Amazing!

Just two questions:

• Is it required a clean save in order to install the last version or i can just replace the mod without even starting Skyrim?
  • How the "spouse rape player" works? Because in the previous versions never did.

My spouse is also my follower, and even if she had 100 she never raped me. I've tried letting her home, but this don't work either... maybe i'm missing something

I do my best to keep mod continuous, so clean save is not needed, since many ppl are too lazy for clean save or/and want don't want to loose accumulated values.

Generally it is better to do clean save.

For spouse to rape, check in LC MCM menu that spouse was detected.

Then player goes to sleep and spouse arousal > 80 then he/she rape the player. Provided they are in same location.

Even if no longer supported the mod "MyHomeIsYourHome" (on Nexus) is still functionable and bugfree. You can speak to your hubby/wife and assign him/her the house you want, assign him/her the place to sleep (could be different from the house) and, finally, assign him/her a place to work (or wonder around if there is not working furnitures like workbenches, alchemy tables and so on). It overrides the vanilla "spouse home with player" but it could be removed at any time.

Assigning to the partner a place to work/wander around like Whiterun market place is perfect for this new version of Lover's Comfort. Alternative to the StorageFront mod that places storage shops, sometimes, in bad positions.

Hey

Something I noticed, possibly a bug, I think it may be this mod or Aroused (or none of them) so i thought I'd ask.

After installing LC and playing for a few hours I noticed some dialogue options start to miss, example: brawl with Uthgerd or Carlotta's quest to talk to Michael and many more. After I uninstalled LC (and aroused) and reverted back to save before installing them everything works fine, but if I uninstall mods and continue with that save then dialogue options are still missing.

Anyway, keep up the good work, honestly this has got to be one of my favorite mods, as it adds a lot of flavor to the game.

Hi Redneck,

Great mod, ive had it installed for a while.

Just a question about version 2012-12-07 (the latest release), I notice the Lovers Comfort-Batch file is gone. Was this intentionally removed?

In future updates, will a simple copy and paste over suffice? Or can we still use the old version Batch file to kill old scripts and do a clean save?

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Hi Redneck,

Great mod, ive had it installed for a while.

Just a question about version 2012-12-07 (the latest release), I notice the Lovers Comfort-Batch file is gone. Was this intentionally removed?

In future updates, will a simple copy and paste over suffice? Or can we still use the old version Batch file to kill old scripts and do a clean save?

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

.BAT file is not needed, delete it.

How exactly does two followers having sex with each other at high enough arousal gets triggered?  I haven't attempted to see it happen in the latest version, but I never saw it happen in the previous version, even with both followers' arousal maxed out.

1) Check that followers are in LC MCM status menu, otherwise LC does not recognize them as followers. The list usually updates then you enter interior cell.

2) Then player goes to sleep then all followers with arousal > 70 are added to list and "send" to have sex. So you might see masturbation, couple sex, threesome depending on number of aroused followers.