Poopy faced censorship of poopy opinions is wrong and poopy faced moderators are just as culpable as poopy faced troll posters and 'normal' posters Also Nexus Mods. New thread by decreee.

Let the derailing begin!  Not that the staff here won't use the flimsiest of excuses to protect Dark0ne, Nexus, or 10% of the LL user base.  The truth is what they say it is.

EDIT:  and they'll be pissed off that I pointed out the fucking obvious.

Edited by Kendo 2
30 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

Ok, there should be a merit badge or something for "longest thread title on LL".   At first, i thought "This has got to be a Kendo 2 authored thread", but it is nice to be surprised every now and then.

If you ever see a thread titled 'Die mutherfucker die!" or "You are all equally worthless' or 'Dark0ne did nothing wrong' then YEAH I started it.

Wanna know something outrageously funny?  NSFWMods.com has a over quarter of a million active members and out of all of that we've banned THREE and deleted maybe 5 posts.  Food for thought.

Edited by Kendo 2
  • Ashal locked this topic