Which NPC did you plow the most?

VANILLA:  In Chorrol, Seed Neeus was VERY grateful to me.  And Dar Ma wasn't half bad.  And then there's the second Dunmeri Bandit within Vilvirin.

BravilUnderground  (the classic MBP):  It's a toss up between Cyril and Asan.  Redhead or piercing eyes (and fangs).

CrowningIsles  (the classic MBP):  Mrs Reever and Peggy Coolage were good friends.  And then there's this Siren with striking red hair.

HorseRider:  There's this niece of Caius Brotch...

unusual interest. As in life, whoever is next to that and more, companions.

It is possible to write a script with a non-aggressive mechanism, and watch how the npc flirt each other, and also, sometimes,  you. This is much more interesting than choosing some NPC and tormenting him with animation.

Edited by TDA
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Using LST Bravil Underground (non MBP), I like to enslave the bad girls & guys from various non-lovers mods (the orc from Old Crow Inn is one favourite, as are most of the lost party members in the maze portion of The Forgotten Dungeon, as another). My PC trains them until they break and after that they become the stars of his stable, with free perks to the trainer as desired, of course...

• 2 weeks later...

I went for the mother daughter argonians in chorrol, saving Dar-Ma from those Hackdirt nutjobs got me in the mood. 

Also regularly plowed Rienna from the fighter guild, mostly because she has a weird bug that causes her to teleport near me after i've been let go from jail. Kept her my home in Bruma.

was also...intimately familiar with the mages guilds  in Cheydinhal.