4 hours ago, JB. said:

I had completely forgotten about that. In the version that I have I already cleaned everything with FO4Edit and will publish it soon. Neither of those changes are required, although there are no behavior changes and they do not generate errors.

Understood. We look forward to the next version. The current one has been far more than expected. And it works great in spite of the technicality.

Thanks for clarify.

On 10/30/2021 at 9:19 PM, kaxat said:

Do you have plans to eventually allow the player to do some of the Nuka world main quests? Such as activating the park.

Oh, it was easier than I had thought. Well, to get to this point I had to learn a lot so "easier" is relative ...

With this button we call the original function of the Nuka World mission "Power Play" and turn on all the parks - I leave it to you guys the task to eliminate all the monsters and see what kind of conflict there is now ?

Is this enough to have all those collectable stars? I think the last one was only obtained with the return of energy in NW.

PS: I thought that here would be the ideal place to enjoy the fireworks but I see that it is not.

2 hours ago, JB. said:

Oh, it was easier than I had thought. Well, to get to this point I had to learn a lot so "easier" is relative ...

With this button we call the original function of the Nuka World mission "Power Play" and turn on all the parks - I leave it to you guys the task to eliminate all the monsters and see what kind of conflict there is now ?

Is this enough to have all those collectable stars? I think the last one was only obtained with the return of energy in NW.

PS: I thought that here would be the ideal place to enjoy the fireworks but I see that it is not.

Acabo de terminar Nuka Ride y alcancé el nivel para que me aparezca la misión de Nuka World, estoy en el momento ideal para probar lo que llevas de la mod y comentarte si encuentro conflictos.

3 minutes ago, SkeetTheYeet said:

Got a question for a possible solution, anytime I equip an outfit provided by the mod, it seems to upscale the size and height of my character to the point where the animation actors do not align up 

Are you using High Heels System? If so, when you install it, make sure to enable the AAF compatibility option in its FOMOD installer menu.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Are you using High Heels System? If so, when you install it, make sure to enable the AAF compatibility option in its FOMOD installer menu.

Thanks that seems to have fixed that, although my character is still unusually tall/big while wearing those outfits, my other stuff with the HHS  mod doesn't do this, any idea what it could be?

10 minutes ago, SkeetTheYeet said:

Thanks that seems to have fixed that, although my character is still unusually tall/big while wearing those outfits, my other stuff with the HHS  mod doesn't do this, any idea what it could be?

Taller heels? HHS increases the character's height by a configurable amount specific to the outfit being worn, so outfits with taller heels specify a greater offset than outfits with short heels. For example, the ballet heel boots in Devious Devices easily make your character a full head taller.

so I've been having this issue where none of the animations will play, so far I've only tried the first quest (and the scene with the dog that kicks it all off) but I'm willing to bet if that doesn't work, then the rest ain't going to either.

And I've checked AAF for the dog scene too, it says it's playing, but my character is just standing there nude with the dog right between her legs. 

44 minutes ago, Immortanengineer said:

so I've been having this issue where none of the animations will play, so far I've only tried the first quest (and the scene with the dog that kicks it all off) but I'm willing to bet if that doesn't work, then the rest ain't going to either.

And I've checked AAF for the dog scene too, it says it's playing, but my character is just standing there nude with the dog right between her legs. 

Have you tried to activate the animations manually? do they work?

47 minutes ago, Immortanengineer said:

That means you don't have the required animations. For the dog I think you need Leito and/or Savage Cabbage. Remember to use the official guide so you don't miss another detail.

An idea for the future: A cameraman follower. Someone who follows you around and films your amateur scenes.

You could get radiant missions like "have sex with a gunner" and "get gangbanged by raiders", and he has to be your follower for the mission to complete.

His gun could just be a handheld camera. And if he's allied with everyone he won't engage in combat.

8 minutes ago, thiciathy said:

After the scene with mayor of diamond city, PC has permanent red ass. Any way how to remove that without also removing all other tattoos?

Use the LooksMenu interface to edit your list of current overlays.

Edit: This can happen with any of the overlays, by the way (tattoos included), if you fast-travel or (auto/exit)save and reload after they're applied but before they're automatically removed.

Edited by vaultbait
12 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Use the LooksMenu interface to edit your list of current overlays.

Edit: This can happen with any of the overlays, by the way (tattoos included), if you fast-travel or (auto/exit)save and reload after they're applied but before they're automatically removed.

Oh BTW now that I learned the packages I am using them often. Now the Mayor will wait for you in his office during the bike mission and we won't have to wait for his fucking speech.

Photo142.png.2fe70588d42e790b853395867bc60eb3.png

And I did not forget your request. I made a small refrigerator in the studio where you can pick up a couple of noodles, but no more than 2 because "now you're an actress and you shouldn't abuse."

The script is simple and frankly easy to cheat since I only control your inventory, so it will have to be used with the honor code.

24 minutes ago, JB. said:

I did not forget your request. I made a small refrigerator in the studio where you can pick up a couple of noodles, but no more than 2 because "now you're an actress and you shouldn't abuse."

The script is simple and frankly easy to cheat since I only control your inventory, so it will have to be used with the honor code.

Thanks! As an actress, I should probably keep to a strict diet consisting mostly of Jet and Day Tripper anyway. ?

Edit: Oh, and plenty vodka of course, can't forget that. ?

Speaking of chems and booze, is there a way to avoid the Addictol dose at the end of the Overboss quest? I tend to use the addictions to my advantage with "Junkie's" legendary gear, so having them get reset that far into the quests is sort of a downer.

Edited by vaultbait
1 hour ago, JB. said:

Oh BTW now that I learned the packages I am using them often. Now the Mayor will wait for you in his office during the bike mission and we won't have to wait for his fucking speech.

Photo142.png.2fe70588d42e790b853395867bc60eb3.png

And I did not forget your request. I made a small refrigerator in the studio where you can pick up a couple of noodles, but no more than 2 because "now you're an actress and you shouldn't abuse."

Damn, now i have to star(t) a new game to see this! ?

18 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Is that why every vanilla chem has an "addiction count" magic effect attached?!  I've been trying to noodle through that one for days!

Oh, I dunno, I just get addicted to everything in sight, mainly because it's a fun alternative playthrough.

3 hours ago, Fortis said:

I dont know if this has been asked before, but is there anyway to make the outfits TWB compatible? 

Yes, the same old way, download the cbbe files, and make the conversion.

Spoiler

Please find some others tutorials in the same playlist i've made a few.

Edited by Gamaramdi

2 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Yes, the same old way, download the cbbe files, and make the conversion.

Reveal hidden contents

Please find some others tutorials in the same playlist i've made a few.

If the bodyslide files are for CBBE_TWB, do they work for both normal CBBE and TWB?