3 hours ago, JB. said:

In fact, after the mission of the posters, the Studio is a little better known and they receive a letter from a girl who wants to be an actress. The problem is that her family will not let her go to NW and you must travel to convince her parents. The girl is Lucy Abernathy.

I brought this up to Tentacus, I haven't written the lines yet, but I definitely need help because how the hell do you convince Blake Abernathy to let his only daughter alive go to raider paradise. Once this is done, you and Lucy will do lesbian scenes. But ... I haven't gotten to that yet.

First I want to finish the mission of the posters.

This is the place where the lesbian scenes will be done. I have already improved the walls a bit more since I took this photo.

Photo65.png.786425ee9add950a8133b7e6073cc832.png

Damn... I already placed my bathroom there, i mean i have to get a shower before and after shooting!!! ?

Edited by Gamaramdi
11 hours ago, JB. said:

Fuck. This is awesome and the script is very brilliant! Now I want to do a mission to open a radio station and transmit songs - free to use and with attributions - along with your publicity XD

Hello I'm doing the crime and punishment missions and I'm leaving the DC security office, and I'm left thinking that when you go on the motorcycle mission, Sullivan tells you that you are very popular with the guards, aren't we wasting that background? at least put some posters if you can not for now build a mission for a gangbang, or a party for one of them, in short... something...

8 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Damn... I already placed my bathroom there, i mean i have to get a shower before and after shooting!!! ?

Don't worry, GGS has gotten a little bigger. This space will not be used in this update yet (maybe a suitable place for a super mutant actor). But in any case it would be to work on it next year.

Photo96.png.fb3d9671aea618f55b28b24ae40573e1.png

Look forward to the new stuff. Mod is very fun as is. Always knew Nuka World had much more greatness in it than was packed by Bethesda!

Really hoping for more quests like Nisha gave. Had me rolling around on the floor lol.

Edited by Olmech
8 hours ago, jstnf said:

all of the saves crash one a  charector and i just disabled sim settlements and i'm willing to try again to see if this mod works because i really like it

If you use Sim Settlements I recommend

Buffout 4

Baka Scraphead Script Limit Expander

Well I don't use Sim Settlements and I still use them. ?

12 hours ago, Olmech said:

Really hoping for more quests like Nisha gave. Had me rolling around on the floor lol.

I have half finished those. I want to make deliveries to DC and GN.

Maybe some farms. 

Spoiler

67352589_Capturadepantalla2021-08-1513_31_04.png.10179a98409a728a0c1a624271304e93.png1362901277_Capturadepantalla2021-08-1522_27_05.png.def4edf7d12f0cb9558fbfe4a2a119a8.png1001879344_Capturadepantalla2021-08-1522_27_51.png.db3bce9613d0ccccf0ad2797a4fd9d9d.png

2 hours ago, JB. said:

I have half finished those. I want to make deliveries to DC and GN.

Maybe some farms. 

Reveal hidden contents

67352589_Capturadepantalla2021-08-1513_31_04.png.10179a98409a728a0c1a624271304e93.png1362901277_Capturadepantalla2021-08-1522_27_05.png.def4edf7d12f0cb9558fbfe4a2a119a8.png1001879344_Capturadepantalla2021-08-1522_27_51.png.db3bce9613d0ccccf0ad2797a4fd9d9d.png

Will have to start a new playthrough since this fine gentleman accidentally got killed in a drug deal gone wrong. Keep up the good work JB. :D

Edited by wHOaMiEH
2 hours ago, JB. said:

Buffout 4

I have both, and never had a problem with NR and SS, i just don't use SS anymore cause after 48 hrs of playing my saves go over 50 mbs, and the game lags terribly, with or without NR.

8 hours ago, JB. said:

Buffout 4

For the most part you probably don't need Baka Scrapheap if you're also using Buffout 4. If you do decide to use them together though, documentation states you should disable Buffout 4's memory management features in its config (otherwise Baka Scrapheap apparently doesn't end up doing anything).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

For the most part you probably don't need Baka Scrapheap if you're also using Buffout 4. If you do decide to use them together though, documentation states you should disable Buffout 4's memory management features in its config (otherwise Baka Scrapheap apparently doesn't end up doing anything).

I don't like to play with ss2 cause it lags my game after a couple of days, this maybe the reason, the thing is i have both installed buffout and baka, and didn't know about the config in buffout 4, do you mean the preload file? how do i disable the memory management? can you please share the link to documentation?

image.thumb.png.854fcf3543e99d551ab42529cbf95fed.png

10 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

I don't like to play with ss2 cause it lags my game after a couple of days, this maybe the reason, the thing is i have both installed buffout and baka, and didn't know about the config in buffout 4, do you mean the preload file? how do i disable the memory management? can you please share the link to documentation?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/articles/3115

"Open the Buffout4.toml file with a text editor, then change the following parameters if needed: [...] If you have Baka ScrapHeap mod installed, set the MemoryManager line to false."

That article, while claiming not to be official documentation, is linked by the Buffout 4 author in a sticky post on its forum as the only real configuration and troubleshooting guide for it.

Edit: Also in another part of that article, it states: "Baka Scrapheap | Game memory expansion and management. (When used, disable Buffout 4's Memory Manager and set Baka's memory multiplier to 4.)"

I simply dropped Baka Scrapheap in favor of Buffout 4's memory manager, but I also have never used SimSettlements so no idea if one is truly better than the other where it's concerned.

Edited by vaultbait
28 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/articles/3115

"Open the Buffout4.toml file with a text editor, then change the following parameters if needed: [...] If you have Baka ScrapHeap mod installed, set the MemoryManager line to false."

That article, while claiming not to be official documentation, is linked by the Buffout 4 author in a sticky post on its forum as the only real configuration and troubleshooting guide for it.

Edit: Also in another part of that article, it states: "Baka Scrapheap | Game memory expansion and management. (When used, disable Buffout 4's Memory Manager and set Baka's memory multiplier to 4.)"

I simply dropped Baka Scrapheap in favor of Buffout 4's memory manager, but I also have never used SimSettlements so no idea if one is truly better than the other where it's concerned.

I'll make some experiments with it then, thank you very much.

EDIT: Yeeshh... I readed everything i could find in the buffout mod page and it wasn't there, who would guess it was in another place, thanks again!

Edited by Gamaramdi

I just wanted to say that I am giving this a look as it seems great.

One suggestion/request I have is to put on the file page the named vanilla npcs this affects.

I ask because I ended up quitting the Outcasts and Remnants mod as I didn't realise it had altered Preston Garvey for its story.

I think things should be fine as the only vanilla npcs I have seen that this uses are the mayor and the nuka world bosses and I normally end up killing them during the course of a playthrough but if nothing else the outline of vanilla npcs used might help people bugfix.

17 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I don't feel any difference, either way Boston downtown is lagged the only thing that changed is i can't use custom camera it goes nuts.

49 minutes ago, kakkaohjus said:

Oh oh this could possibly lead to incest scenes or you having to "persuade" him.

I'm not a big fan of that. And I don't think Blake wants to let his only living daughter go for a blowjob... ?

What seems perfect to me is that, if you completed the mission to recover the medallion of Blake's deceased daughter, it would be very easy to convince him that you are going to take care of Lucy. From here on it would only be a matter of accompanying her to her audition with Mason and finally she will be permanent in the studio.

But I gonna make a little mission for those of us who, like me, have not touched the vanilla story in a long time. 

Spoiler

I have an idea in mind and will do my best to do it. I'm thinking of the Overboss joining you on this mission. Blake may have trouble with some raiders and the Overboss can take care of them to show that, in Nuka World, they are not part of the Commonwealth raiders. I would force the player not to be able to attack anyone - by order of the Overboss, who evidently does not want a woman to waste bullets. Or I can directly put handcuffs on you until he finishes his thing. Since he's a psychopath, he could fuck you over the corpses of the slain raiders and with funky music in the background. Of course he will electrocute you if you don't praise him.

A priori, I know how to do everything I mentioned, except knowing where specifically the corpse of a dead raider is. But I'll work it out when I get to that point.

5 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

I don't feel any difference, either way Boston downtown is lagged the only thing that changed is i can't use custom camera it goes nuts.

I've not noticed camera problems, but I also stopped using Custom Camera long ago, in favor of the more lightweight Comprehensive Third Person Controller Camera Tweaks which I further edited to suit my personal preferences.

Edit: Also, make sure your F4SE log says that Buffout 4 was loaded successfully, I started having a bunch of CTDs a while back, and then realized that on upgrading Buffout 4 I'd neglected to update/add some of the new MS distributable libraries it needed.

Edited by vaultbait
3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I've not noticed camera problems, but I also stopped using Custom Camera long ago, in favor of the more lightweight Comprehensive Third Person Controller Camera Tweaks which I further edited to suit my personal preferences.

Edit: Also, make sure your F4SE log says that Buffout 4 was loaded successfully, I started having a bunch of CTDs a while back, and then realized that on upgrading Buffout 4 I'd neglected to update/add some of the new MS distributable libraries it needed.

Damn... brujo! brujo!

'Ready Player One' (2018) Review | ReelRundown

checking plugin D:\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\\Buffout4.dll
couldn't load plugin D:\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\\Buffout4.dll (Error 126)

Just updated AND downloaded the second file named "redistributables" as well, i didn't suspect that cause i had no ctd's... well, not very often...

checking plugin D:\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\\Buffout4.dll
unknown QueryInterface 00000007 (
Is this ok? i don't know what it is but i have another one in WhoseQuestIsItAnywayF4.dll and that one "just works")

registering plugin listener for F4SE at 3 of 4
plugin D:\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\\Buffout4.dll (00000001 Buffout4 00000001) loaded correctly

Do you know why i love Fallout 4? cause every day you learn something new, keeping it and modding it is even better than playing it... is like a ride that you polish and looks better everyday...

I'll try the camera tweaks to, turns out i already had it, disabled... ?‍♂️it does just the same, but with values in an ini instead of mcm, gonna try the defalt recomended profile, id like to see yours to if it isn't to much trouble and is ok to ask, then compare and make my own.

Thanks!

Edited by Gamaramdi
3 hours ago, JB. said:

I'm not a big fan of that. And I don't think Blake wants to let his only living daughter go for a blowjob... ?

What seems perfect to me is that, if you completed the mission to recover the medallion of Blake's deceased daughter, it would be very easy to convince him that you are going to take care of Lucy. From here on it would only be a matter of accompanying her to her audition with Mason and finally she will be permanent in the studio.

But I gonna make a little mission for those of us who, like me, have not touched the vanilla story in a long time. 

Hide contents

I have an idea in mind and will do my best to do it. I'm thinking of the Overboss joining you on this mission. Blake may have trouble with some raiders and the Overboss can take care of them to show that, in Nuka World, they are not part of the Commonwealth raiders. I would force the player not to be able to attack anyone - by order of the Overboss, who evidently does not want a woman to waste bullets. Or I can directly put handcuffs on you until he finishes his thing. Since he's a psychopath, he could fuck you over the corpses of the slain raiders and with funky music in the background. Of course he will electrocute you if you don't praise him.

A priori, I know how to do everything I mentioned, except knowing where specifically the corpse of a dead raider is. But I'll work it out when I get to that point.

I liked the idea of the commercial audio to!

16 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

I'll try the camera tweaks to, turns out i already had it, disabled... ?‍♂️it does just the same, but with values in an ini instead of mcm, gonna try the defalt recomended profile, id like to see yours to if it isn't to much trouble and is ok to ask, then compare and make my own.

All I did was bump a few FoV values out to 110 so I could see the entire body of my character when in third-person view, otherwise I'm just using the default. I'd still like to figure out how to keep AAF from returning to less than max distance on exiting TFC though.

4 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

All I did was bump a few FoV values out to 110 so I could see the entire body of my character when in third-person view, otherwise I'm just using the default. I'd still like to figure out how to keep AAF from returning to less than max distance on exiting TFC though.

Yep i only changed:

fVanityModeMaxDist=300.0000
fVanityModeMinDist=20.0000

f3rdPersonAimFOV=85.0000

I liked the rest!

On 10/19/2021 at 7:28 AM, JB. said:

Buffout 4

I uninstalled sim settlements and that fixed the mod and i really liked it i look forward to seeing more in the future thanks for the advice