13 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Used to be you could drop them out of your inventory like any other apparel item.  Open pipboy, highlight item, hit the shortcut key for drop.

If that no longer works, your only recourse is console commands:

help "tongue piercing" 4

player.unequipitem XXXXXXXX [whatever form ID number is found for the tongue piercing]

Repeat for "facial piercings".

Thanks a lot, works like charm ?

On 9/28/2021 at 12:23 AM, steelpanther24 said:

You have to be wearing the right outfit as well.  If you changed clothes, then it may be the reason no one is talking to you.  

Which outfit? I found "mason outifit" and "mini jeans" - tried wearing them and vanilla clothes too. Shank is still quiet.

Edited by MaupaRez

Hey just installed this mod yet I can't seem to get it to work, I have all the requirements, AAF is working perfectly etc. but I go to the bridge and theres no protectron or car, tried reinstalling the mod, tried using different versions of aaf to no avail, it's last in my plugins load order but still no dice!

23 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

Hmmm, based on what OlBenny was reporting, there might be something about doing the quest later in the game.   I have always done the Nuka Ride before I even made to concord, but...that shouldn't matter. 

First, there is no outfit for talking to Shank, you just get a tat and that isn't required as I have ran the quest without slave tats when it first came out.    Second, was Shank talking to one of the traders.  She gives him a tip about some settlement that is prime for the raiding and he thanks her.   I wait until he is back leaning against the wall then approach him.   When you do talk to him, does he even look at you?  

In any event, you aren't the only one reporting this kind of issue.    Maybe something with XDI (extended dialogue).    I am tapped out of suggestions.

I turned off XDI, he looks at me but nothing in subtitles appears besides my character saying Hi/Hello/Hey. I waited til he's leaned on the wall. I'll try to do a new run tomorrow where i go straight there out of vault. In comparision to OlBenny I already have HHS installed.

Edited by MaupaRez
17 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

If there is no truck or protectron, then the issue is with the install of the mod.   I haven't read (in this forum) any issues so far with mods that change the bridge, but I can attest that this mod does remove the note for the M1 Garand (which is on a utility pole where the truck is located....or was).  

As for last in your load order is of significance only if you are using MO2.  Iv you are using vortex, then during install it would note the conflicts and ask you which one do you want to be primary.   That said, others have reported (with other mods, not this one so far) that Vortex doesn't always work that way with  mods.   Which mod organizer are you using?

I am using vortex and it detected no conflicts upon install so it's not that >.<

9 hours ago, MaupaRez said:

I turned off XDI, he looks at me but nothing in subtitles appears besides my character saying Hi/Hello/Hey. I waited til he's leaned on the wall. I'll try to do a new run tomorrow where i go straight there out of vault. In comparision to OlBenny I already have HHS installed.

MaupaRez, if you're like me and explored some in Nuka World, you'll have to revert your save to one prior to talking to the protectron there at Sanctuary.  Actually, I would advise doing this even if you didn't explore Nuka World at all:  Revert you save to one prior to talking to the Sanctuary protectron and then uninstall the mod.  (Oh, make sure you have those outfit mods installed as listed on the OP, including the High Heels System.  I didn't have the latter.  And, if in case you're curious, I'm using Extended Dialogue Interface, not XDI).  After doing so, get back in-game and save it.  Load that save and save it again.  (Don't overwrite the existing saves, create a new ones).  After doing all that, exit the game and install Nuka Ride. 

Completing those steps fixed it for me:  I talked to the Sanctuary protectron, paid to be taken there (I don't think that really matters), talk to the Nuka World protectron and did the dance (based off earlier posts, as long as you don't pay the caps to be taken back), went back to Sanctuary, talked to the protectron there again, returned to Nuka World, and voila, Shank talked! 

Hopefully this helps you.  ?

7 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

That said, others have reported (with other mods, not this one so far) that Vortex doesn't always work that way with  mods.   Which mod organizer are you using?

7 hours ago, robbieg2000 said:

I am using vortex and it detected no conflicts upon install so it's not that >.<

I agree with Robbie2000 as I too am using Vortex and I have no issues, after I fixed my previous issue.  I'm very confident in saying that the mod manager isn't the issue.  I did force the esp to load last in my load order just for good measure, but I think it's very likely indeed that it could be left to be loaded by default by Vortex (well, Loot actually, but Vortex users know what I mean). 

1 hour ago, OlBenny said:

I agree with Robbie2000 as I too am using Vortex and I have no issues, after I fixed my previous issue.  I'm very confident in saying that the mod manager isn't the issue.  I did force the esp to load last in my load order just for good measure, but I think it's very likely indeed that it could be left to be loaded by default by Vortex (well, Loot actually, but Vortex users know what I mean). 

I have now fixed the issue turns out not all of my DLCs were installed, although the mod states it only needs the nukaworld dlc it also requite the automatron dlc to function... might wanna add that to the requirements list...

3 hours ago, robbieg2000 said:

I have now fixed the issue turns out not all of my DLCs were installed, although the mod states it only needs the nukaworld dlc it also requite the automatron dlc to function... might wanna add that to the requirements list...

Yeah, Contraption Workshop, which is weird because I don't use any assets from there, unless my robots need something from there.

About Shank. I've been reading a similar problem in Skyrim, specifically in Wartimes, where some NPCs don't speak some dialog. It seems that checking the "Reserve Reference"/ "Allow Rerserved" box will reserve my mod's npcs and prevent others from using / blocking it for some reason. So if someone still can't talk to Shank/Protectron in Nuka World, I just have uploaded a hotfix with the aliasses reserved.

Includes Mason's repeatable mission fix.

Edited by JB.
On 7/18/2021 at 11:07 PM, JB. said:

XML: These XML specify scenes that I point for AAF to play. Right now the conditions are woman + man, but if someone is going to edit the dialogues, I edit my XML and we publish it in the main section.

Does that offer still stand, or is Tentacus going to add male dialog for the next version anyway (so I might as well save myself the trouble) ?

Anyway is there a better, by which I mean easier way to edit dialogues than with the clunky construction kit?

2 minutes ago, idonotlikeusernames said:

Does that offer still stand, or is Tentacus going to add male dialog for the next version anyway (so I might as well save myself the trouble) ?

Anyway is there a better, by which I mean easier way to edit dialogues than with the clunky construction kit?

The Tentacus version has no male dialogue.

For the dialogues I recommend Esp-ESM Translator. It is super easy to use. It puts the original dialogue on the left and on the right you put your correction.

8 hours ago, gamaramdi-mx said:

También baje la actualización de los tatuajes, y tampoco me agregaste el de "siento llegar tarde, me estaba masturbando..." doble corazón partío...

Estuve un mes sin tocar el juego ni entrar al foro, la verdad que no recuerdo muy bien las peticiones jejeje. ¿Qué era eso de siento llegar tarde? 

6 hours ago, JB. said:

Estuve un mes sin tocar el juego ni entrar al foro, la verdad que no recuerdo muy bien las peticiones jejeje. ¿Qué era eso de siento llegar tarde? 

Es de los tatuajes que pusiste en cuerpo entero de nuka ride, te comenté que sería bueno que los lanzaras individuales, por que tanto tiempo ? todo bien?

Saludos!