3 hours ago, Hasagawa said:

can u tell me where in Galactic Zone, cant find mine, thanks!

Can't remember sorry. If you go back to an earlier save you can take the scooter there to see where it puts it, and if it's not there then you'll have to remember where you last took it.

@JB. Can we get a scooter tracker to avoid situations like this? You can take it anywhere in the park and walk back, or outside the park and the robot at Diamond City will take you back with no warning about leaving your scooter there. That is unless I'm missing something which is entirely possible..

Could also be an opportunity for a quest where one of the other vehicle owners like William or O.B. will take you to get it, and relentlessly say misogynistic things about women drivers, their ability to read maps or just use technology that isn't kitchen related.

5 hours ago, MachineGunEric said:

Just finished Heart of Steel and have to report to charlotte. But she only shows me these 2 options which get me nowhere. And the stages in game don't correspond to the guide posted.

Untitled.png

Untitle2d.png

When you explain to Charlotte about Kells (the first option) the mod does internally:

SetStage _NukaRide_Movies2 8

Which enables two new dialog options. So if you don't get it through the dialog, do it manually. Talk again to Charlotte for it to take effect. 

8 hours ago, shrtjsrtj said:

@JB. Can we get a scooter tracker to avoid situations like this? You can take it anywhere in the park and walk back, or outside the park and the robot at Diamond City will take you back with no warning about leaving your scooter there. That is unless I'm missing something which is entirely possible..

You can use the MCM and enable the scooter again, it will make it reappear in front of the apartment. It wasn't intended for that but fortunately it works for situations like that. 

Edited by JB.
13 hours ago, ckworth said:

Hey @JB., So I was wondering...since the sister is a clone of the player character, it seems like if I change my characters hairstyle or pump up her lips on looksmenu, that change reflects on the clone as well...is there a way to stop this? I mean, for the hair in my last playthrough, I gave the sister the Bimbo wig but...I found that she removes the wig during some scenes like the After party...as for the lips, I didn't find a work around for...

I mean, I get that that looking identical is part of the charm but mah immurshun!! Lol! It's not that big a deal but just wondering...

Unfortunately she is meant to copy your character in everything on the next reload or cell load (copies everything except morphs). 

There are wig mods that you may find useful. 

Edited by JB.
7 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

I'm having an issue with the Abernathy dinner scene after being rescued from the clutches of Bulldog. Everyone is sitting at the table drinking, but Overboss doesn't respond when I activate him.

The scene should trigger itself. 

You appear there, there's a little two or three second timer, and Blake starts with his dialogue (in which you don't participate). 

If for some reason it doesn't start, load a previous save or try one of these two setstages. 

SetStage _NukaRide_Lucy 310; Reunion (if you are the OB Bitch)
SetStage _NukaRide_Lucy 315; Reunion (If you are not the OB Bitch)

**Come to think of it, the dialogue scene won't start if these actors aren't there:

OB
Blake
Lucy
Connie

Edited by JB.

Ребят всем доброго дня подскажите пожалуйста как исправить проблему квест весит, тема такая в NR 6  Корсо просит отправиться в Даймон-Сити забрать мотоцикл, после сцены с домохозяйкой нужно спрсить Корсо о дальнейшей работе, подхожу спрашиваю, он посылает за мотоциклом, и все тут проблема квест зависает на том что спросить Корсо есть ли еще работа

он посылает в Даймон-Сити а квест о спросе о том есть ли еще работа не закрывается немогу понять в чем причина у кого была такая проблема и можно ли ее как то решить? 

3 hours ago, JB. said:

Unfortunately she is meant to copy your character in everything on the next reload or cell load (copies everything except morphs). 

There are wig mods that you may find useful. 

Figures. No biggie. Thanks

3 hours ago, JB. said:
9 hours ago, shrtjsrtj said:

You can use the MCM and enable the scooter again, it will make it reappear in front of the apartment. It wasn't intended for that but fortunately it works for situations like that. 

This is what I do usually, but I really like @shrtjsrtj's idea for a quest.

Spoiler

It would be really cool if the scooter had a unique map marker like power armor does. I guess, that wouldn't solve the issue if the scooter isn't within the Nuka World world space... So maybe asking the Overboss for permission to travel can trigger a check for if the scooter is in Nuka World...if it isn't this could start a new quest called "Dude, where's my scooter?" (lol, shows my age) which could point to Music (or William or Kaiser like shrtjsrtj suggests...but realistically, my character would do their best to avoid those psychos as much as possible) who could give you a random mini quest, like helping her buy a gift for her dad or watching a (normal) movie or something that will give her the opportunity to tease the player about being an airhead. Then she could drop us off at the location that our scooter is at. Or maybe she just says she's busy and says she's arranged for Gage to help (or one of the others...the reason why I'm mostly against William or Kaiser is that there doesn't seem to be a realistic scenario where either of them would demand sex from the player). And then Gage can have his way with the PC while he demeans and belittles her and finally drops you off at wherever the scooter is.  

Btw, yesterday I installed NR6.11 and played for a bit and I noticed that none of my NPCs sandbox at all. Does anyone else have this problem? Now that I think about it, this was an issue throughout NR6.04 for me but I just didn't notice it because I mostly fast travel everywhere. But yesterday, I decided to roleplay and go to N.I.R.A to exchange words with that tin can for having the gall to approach my sister, lol! And he was just standing there. He usually lumbers around a bit but this time he just stood there...no movement at all. i thought that was odd but then after that, I took the sister as a follower and because "Get Dirty" was on, she started looking muddy. I wasn't able to figure out how to get her clean again so I took her to my room and told her to wait there...hoping she would go use the shower or something....and then I noticed that instead of sandboxing and walking around, she just stood on the spot and did a small dance...which cute but...isn't she supposed to interact with the place at all. Then I remembered that everytime I went to the Nuka Town market, all the people in the market were always just standing there in the middle of the market...none of them were moving about at all...

Any idea what could be causing this?

12 minutes ago, ckworth said:

Btw, yesterday I installed NR6.11 and played for a bit and I noticed that none of my NPCs sandbox at all. Does anyone else have this problem? Now that I think about it, this was an issue throughout NR6.04 for me but I just didn't notice it because I mostly fast travel everywhere. But yesterday, I decided to roleplay and go to N.I.R.A to exchange words with that tin can for having the gall to approach my sister, lol! And he was just standing there. He usually lumbers around a bit but this time he just stood there...no movement at all. i thought that was odd but then after that, I took the sister as a follower and because "Get Dirty" was on, she started looking muddy. I wasn't able to figure out how to get her clean again so I took her to my room and told her to wait there...hoping she would go use the shower or something....and then I noticed that instead of sandboxing and walking around, she just stood on the spot and did a small dance...which cute but...isn't she supposed to interact with the place at all. Then I remembered that everytime I went to the Nuka Town market, all the people in the market were always just standing there in the middle of the market...none of them were moving about at all...

Any idea what could be causing this?

If you accidentally trigger the vanilla Nuka World DLC intro quest, it will cause all the NPCs in that worldspace to stop sandboxing and just stand in place. Not sure if that happened to you or whether the issue lies elsewhere.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

If you accidentally trigger the vanilla Nuka World DLC intro quest, it will cause all the NPCs in that worldspace to stop sandboxing and just stand in place. Not sure if that happened to you or whether the issue lies elsewhere.

Damn! you know what, that's probably it! Now that I think about it, I did do some Nuka world exploration early in my gameplay and stumble into the Cola Cars Arena. It must have triggered the gauntlet quest somehow, even though it didn't show up as a quest in my pip boy. I did kill one flying ant swarm but then I booked it from them. I also noticed that the NPCs in the Market as well as Red Eye on the radio were behaving like Colter was dead and I was the new Overboss.

Thanks, gotta remember not to do that next time!  

16 hours ago, Itchy Crabs said:

Found it...

Avoid01.jpg

Thank you. I see that Armor and Weapon Keyword and Legendary Modifications are problem for this mod. Strange though, it didn't seem to cause a problem for Nuka Ride 5, but I will unload these mods and see if that does the trick.

19 hours ago, izzyknows said:

It maybe your files are starting to go south. Verifying your files through Steam "might" fix it, I had to delete the game file and then have Steam dl a new copy.

If that doesn't work, easy stuff first ya know!

Then do the 50/50 method.

Disable 50% of your mods, test with a new run.

If the issue is gone, the problem mod is in the disabled batch. Or in the enabled batch if it's not gone.

Load 50% of the issue batch... test...

Rinse & repeat until you find the offending mod. I think it's a max of 8 batch tests to find a really sneaky mod.

Thanks I'll look at that too.

13 minutes ago, bhuddaguy said:

Thank you. I see that Armor and Weapon Keyword and Legendary Modifications are problem for this mod. Strange though, it didn't seem to cause a problem for Nuka Ride 5, but I will unload these mods and see if that does the trick.

No sorry I didn't mean for NR, just in general.  The guide I was reading had nothing to do with this mod, just a guide for setting up a stable fo4 experience.  The mods to avoid was just a small section in the guide.

Sorry for the confusion

10 minutes ago, bhuddaguy said:

I didn't want to answer you until I could use the CK and see for myself. That tree over there is not mine. Here's an image of the same sector. 

image.png.d2745ee3c9202d7bfb2aabae7d37142f.png

However, the wires hanging in the air are mine, I seem to have forgotten about them when cleaning up Nuka Town. If you notice, I've put green vegetation around the big water fountain, but I haven't covered all its extension because it's a thing I did when I was bored/unmotivated to write the main quests. 

So, basically, it's still a work in progress. I want it to be a more colorful place. My next (and easy) task will be to clean up Cappy's Café. It's humanly impossible for anyone to put up with all those corpses and blood scattered around the bar. It just doesn't make sense. Who makes those interiors? 

But that tree is not mine. It's from another mod overwriting Nuka Town.  

2 hours ago, JB. said:

I didn't want to answer you until I could use the CK and see for myself. That tree over there is not mine. Here's an image of the same sector. 

image.png.d2745ee3c9202d7bfb2aabae7d37142f.png

However, the wires hanging in the air are mine, I seem to have forgotten about them when cleaning up Nuka Town. If you notice, I've put green vegetation around the big water fountain, but I haven't covered all its extension because it's a thing I did when I was bored/unmotivated to write the main quests. 

So, basically, it's still a work in progress. I want it to be a more colorful place. My next (and easy) task will be to clean up Cappy's Café. It's humanly impossible for anyone to put up with all those corpses and blood scattered around the bar. It just doesn't make sense. Who makes those interiors? 

But that tree is not mine. It's from another mod overwriting Nuka Town.  

Dude; I will look in the CK and check it out... Thanks for the work all the same. You're the Man Now Dog!

10 minutes ago, bhuddaguy said:

Dude; I will look in the CK and check it out... Thanks for the work all the same. You're the Man Now Dog!

Ok. I had a look in CK and I can confirm that the missing meshes are from the Nuka Ride Mod. It looks like poles, clutter and other meshes that were used in Nuka World were deleted in the mod. So I'm going to look at what I can do fix it. Wish me luck and hang on to you buts. I have knack for fucking these things up.

17 hours ago, JB. said:

When you explain to Charlotte about Kells (the first option) the mod does internally:

SetStage _NukaRide_Movies2 8

Which enables two new dialog options. So if you don't get it through the dialog, do it manually. Talk again to Charlotte for it to take effect. 

That command didn't seem to work, are you sure its the right one? Tried talking to her repeatedly and nothing changed.

Edited by MachineGunEric

I'm getting a crash in Made in Heaven during the escape with my clone blasting away at the synths. It's always the same point, after passing back through the experimentation rooms into what is I think a storeroom of some kind? It's super dark with my ENB so I can't be sure. It's happened twice now, but I did finally remember to save after all the AAF scenes the second time.

4 hours ago, McBuggers said:

It seems to be a trojan virus in the newest patch

1 hour ago, Exista said:

yeah, i get it quarantined and automremoved too

Y'all must be running some really shitty anti virus because there's noting in the files that could trigger a warning.